It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like a big event to happen in the 21st December?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
even though you dont believe or think it will happen?

even though i dont believe something will happen because i'm used to predictions failing all the time i sure would like something to happen, not really a end of the world or a large scale disaster, but something that would show us that there is hope for Mankind, that there's is a Higher Intelligence and that we are not here on this rock just waiting for more suffering and our time to die to come.

I really dont like this status quo: money and elites controls everythng, and if nothing happens world changing, they will for many years and centuries to come. there will be more hunger, pollution, people wll become more close minded, sad, depressed and they won't borher with their kindred human beings (we are all seeing this happening), unemployment will rise, countries with debt (like my country Portugal) wont stop paying the debts and being subservient to more powerful countries like Germany and France.

Nothing will change and life will have no meaning, that is what i fear the most.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ENOUGH of these threads already. Jeez!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk

what the fu*k?!!! if you dont like these threads what are you doing in the 2012 conspiracy forum?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Errr let me think.... mhhhh... NO!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yes I would.

That all humans wake up and start to love each other!

But I am an unrealistic dreamer...
edit on 18-12-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: facing facts

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just because nothing major happens on that date doesn't mean life will have no meaning, unless you think life has no meaning already.

ALL of this is PURE MEANING. You just have you see it for what it is.

That's all I wanted to say.
edit on 18-12-2012 by itsallintheegg because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes. The big event should be an eye opener so that people can see past the 21st on 22nd and laugh at 21st

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30

Originally posted by pbasonuk

what the fu*k?!!! if you dont like these threads what are you doing in the 2012 conspiracy forum?

I get your point I really do but are you not supposed to look for similar posts first? This has been done to death.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
even though you dont believe or think it will happen?

even though i dont believe something will happen because i'm used to predictions failing all the time i sure would like something to happen, not really a end of the world or a large scale disaster, but something that would show us that there is hope for Mankind, that there's is a Higher Intelligence and that we are not here on this rock just waiting for more suffering and our time to die to come.

I really dont like this status quo: money and elites controls everythng, and if nothing happens world changing, they will for many years and centuries to come. there will be more hunger, pollution, people wll become more close minded, sad, depressed and they won't borher with their kindred human beings (we are all seeing this happening), unemployment will rise, countries with debt (like my country Portugal) wont stop paying the debts and being subservient to more powerful countries like Germany and France.

Nothing will change and life will have no meaning, that is what i fear the most.

to the OP @Picollo30: the answer is YES.
I am an Open-minded skeptic type as well to the whole "2012", but also deep inside secretly hoping at least *something* of a 'mass/grand scale' to happen (again & again, it doesn't have to be the "doom & gloom end of the world" often-hyped scenario) , with pretty much similar reasons with you... I have honestly got to the point where I'm feeling very sick & tired with how our vast society, humanity, & human species (generally-speaking) has turned into.. and the fact that almost NOTHING damn changes!

the best scenario IMHO would be the "Awakening/Global Shift of Consciousness" thing.

I've mentioned this in fact in my other threads as well, pls do take a look here:
- www.abovetopsecret.com...
- www.abovetopsecret.com...

-regards from Indonesia-
edit on 18-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I hope the whole thing is instantaneously wiped out.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join