It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many experiences with unknown entities may just be hallucinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Background information: I am 15 years old. I am healthy, have good blood pressure, eat healthfully, and so on. I sleep with a flashing blue LED light on from my computer because I don't know how to fix it. Blue is the color of the throat chakra, which Wikipedia says:

"Meditation upon this chakra is said to bring about the following siddhis or occult powers; vision of the three periods, past, present and future; freedom from disease and old age; destruction of dangers; and the ability to move the three worlds."

I don't meditate a lot because I always have weird hallucinations that I don't really like. Sometimes I am calm and feel nothing but relaxation, though. But that's sometimes.
I don't do/take drugs. I am a stable person, and I am very happy. I am an honest person and I guarantee everything here has happened.

I have a "problem" where I hallucinate when I am half a sleep or in a low conscious state. It's the point where you're awake but not asleep and would not really know what someone's talking about if they were to ask you a question. I have been taking serious attention to the hallucinations, for I sometimes see or feel entities. I recall once I was trying to meditate, but I was interrupted by an alien. I don't think it was real; I could just be in denial. But, it was maybe 8:00 a.m. and my mother was up, so I don't understand why an alien would make a presence during a time when it could easily be noticed.

The alien had me paralyzed. When I'm paralyzed during hallucinations sometimes, it gets very scary. You like having freedom to move around, but it's prohibited by your paralysis. Sometimes, I think I'm going to die when it happens because it feels surreal and deadly, even though I'm pretty sure it's harmless.

My other hallucination that stood out occurred around 4:00 a.m. this morning. It was followed by a hallucination at 3:00 a.m. after I woke up. For the hallucination at 3:00 a.m., I recall a descending engine sound and much vibrations. I think it was an exaggeration of the furnace in my house, though. At 4:00 a.m., however, it was much more severe. I was paralyzed and felt a warm pressure on my head. I tried to talk, but I wasn't able to. I didn't want to remove the blankets that were over my face and open my eyes because I was too afraid to see if something was happening. Usually, though, I don't see anything when I check because I'm wide awake and very frightened. My pulse typically is faster and I feel hot.

I have one more hallucination I'd like to talk about. You can skip this paragraph if you want because it's not really related to aliens or spirits. I recall waking up and I could hear all the blood moving through my brain. I was paralyzed and unable to speak. I felt something in my throat but couldn't tell what. I began to think I was dying, but it was very peaceful. You realize that you aren't going to survive and let yourself go. You don't feel pain anymore and everything feels nice. I've noticed this for every hallucination where it seems like I'm dying.

One thing that I've learned from these hallucinations is that many alien sightings may just be hallucinations. I could just be mistaking reality for hallucinations, but I don't think there are live aliens trying to do stuff to me. The pressure on my head and also the moments of being paralyzed showed to me that many physical factors of abductions can be carried out by hallucinations.

I would be delighted to ask any questions you people have.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Its called '___' dude, your brain is trippin out.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh for sure it's all just a head trip. But the next question you have to ask yourself is, "What is an hallucination?" Keep meditating..there is a lot of gunk to clear out before you get more of the good kind of results. If you're not feeling it, just live daily with a will to do good...it'll work itself out. Just keep your fear in check because you are stronger than any hallucination that tries to knock you off-balance.

By the way, I believe you're referring to the alpha state of consciousness where you're half asleep but still aware. You can kind of feel the separation between the mind and the brain. The brain likes to chatter about nonsense, but just enjoy the awareness of that state...it's pretty interesting to observe.

But, you're 15? Shouldn't you be playing xbox and chasing girls?
Edit: I'm sorry, I don't know why I assumed you were a male. Sorry, if incorrect.

edit on 18-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by catswithbigpaws

Kinda cool that you can do this and question your own perceptions at 15. Took me 36 years to understand that chakras existed myself

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I've always looked at meditating and hallucinations (maybe they are the same thing) as nothing more than a more aware dream state.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
In my opinion there are a natural hallucinations and induced hallucinations, who's to say you don't fit into one of these categories, maybe someone in another reality or place is trying to get you to stop moving there worlds around on them?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by catswithbigpaws
My other hallucination that stood out occurred around 4:00 a.m. this morning. It was followed by a hallucination at 3:00 a.m. after I woke up. For the hallucination at 3:00 a.m., I recall a descending engine sound and much vibrations. I think it was an exaggeration of the furnace in my house, though. At 4:00 a.m., however, it was much more severe. I was paralyzed and felt a warm pressure on my head. I tried to talk, but I wasn't able to. I didn't want to remove the blankets that were over my face and open my eyes because I was too afraid to see if something was happening. Usually, though, I don't see anything when I check because I'm wide awake and very frightened. My pulse typically is faster and I feel hot.

mister man.. i have the exact same experience.

I have had that exact same experience....

the engine sound like a train is about ot hit your head.. is what is said it's like RIGHT... before an out of body experience..

i got it once and i was overtaken with fear so i snapped out of it... and wish i hadn't!

the other part.. the not being able to move.. i have had as well! many people talk about it as sleep paralyses.. now many people will say it's a neurological malfunction and it's just natural.. but i'd rather say it's someone/thing having a look-see in your brain during your sleep phase and you wake up while they're doing it.

or at least that's how it feels...

i'm not into the "demon" thing... but i am open to the prospect of other beings interacting with me while i am out of it... "in the subconscious"...who's to say? we have no proof.. but it's something very prevalent as a suspicion when you come out of it isn't it?
edit on 12/18/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
Oh for sure it's all just a head trip. But the next question you have to ask yourself is, "What is an hallucination?" Keep meditating..there is a lot of gunk to clear out before you get more of the good kind of results. If you're not feeling it, just live daily with a will to do good...it'll work itself out. Just keep your fear in check because you are stronger than any hallucination that tries to knock you off-balance.

By the way, I believe you're referring to the alpha state of consciousness where you're half asleep but still aware. You can kind of feel the separation between the mind and the brain. The brain likes to chatter about nonsense, but just enjoy the awareness of that state...it's pretty interesting to observe.

But, you're 15? Shouldn't you be playing xbox and chasing girls?
Edit: I'm sorry, I don't know why I assumed you were a male. Sorry, if incorrect.

I don't have much interest in dating at the moment. Also, I play PS3, not Xbox.
(I know what you were implying, though.)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your comments, for they've helped me refresh on some ideas I've learned about before and even some new things to think about. I wanted to get my word out there because I'm a sane person and can tell what's reality (3rd dimension reality, for that's really all I can factually give out) or not. I want people to question "alien abductees" more because many of them could just be experiencing sleep paralysis or head trips. I don't want to trash the idea of alien abductions, but it's very unlikely that they're so among us. Some incidents are plausible for me.

Ghost experiences are something I'm really unsure about and don't want to jump to conclusions. Hallucinations could be the cause for many of them, but what's not to say that my experiences were true encounters with spirits? The pressure on my head and the feeling of blood in my head could be induced by some entity. Overall, we're not part of any higher dimensions if there are any, and we have no way to prove that there are entities in those dimensions contacting with us.

top topics

join