It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus, 1503 == Korea??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thats real strange that you posted that this morning and the counter is still stopped on the exact number, which I find odd especially since its on there youtube rewind for 2012 page should be getting hits for sure.

Or everyone except me has actually watched it already and theres just no more interest?

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I never understood how this "song" got so popular...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

It just goes to show the mass hallucination our society is living in.

On topic, very interesting find sir! The numbers have been updated, it seems to correlate pretty well with your claim: 982,471,991

S&F, if it is a legitimate quote then you are on to something indeed. what are the odds that in 5 months a stupid song will reach 1B views and why?
edit on 19-12-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Great...

Our fate will finally be sealed by some dork in Podunk Nowhere clicking on a lame Youtube video for the one Billionth time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Nostradamus? Has not Nostradamus been proven wrong, remember 1999? Why does anyone take him seriously? You could take any quatrain and stretch it. It was revealed to be nonesense then and I thought that people had gotten over the charlatan.

edit on 19-12-2012 by seen2much because: ?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
reply to post by Ben81

Thats real strange that you posted that this morning and the counter is still stopped on the exact number, which I find odd especially since its on there youtube rewind for 2012 page should be getting hits for sure.

Or everyone except me has actually watched it already and theres just no more interest?

SaneThinking

YouTube doesn't update in real time. It's pretty popular on videos to see everyone joking around about 'like if you're number xx,xxx,xxx'.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
it seems the viewers number has stoped at 971,518,818

even the top comment say something is wrong

like if you are viewer number 971,518,818 !! (/゚Д゚)/

Yea, after 303 views. It updates on a certain cycle, maybe every 2-8 hours I suppose.

I seen this a few days ago.

I thought it was funny at first, then my face was like this ".___." at the end lol.I wouldn't worry about it though.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

lol, this is serious stuff, i'm speechless

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

While interesting, I have some doubts. North Korea is about as dangerous as Kim Kardashian is relevant.

I will apologise, however, if North Korea brings about the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Let me guess, the couple places you got this information from is the 30 or so threads on ATS already about this??

Just a thought!

There are 9 numbers in the amount of hits at the moment......Why does it have to be 9 zeros? Because the "horse" dance around 9 circles??

Man, some people.......Doesn't anything normal cycle through your mind with your tinfoil hat on whilst sitting in mom's basement (poured concrete I suspect)....?

Why try and figure out the end of the world? God already stated no man will know the end time......When our time is up, it is up......Nothing anyone can do about it!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I believe the last thread about this ended up in the Hoax! bin.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Great...

Our fate will finally be sealed by some dork in Podunk Nowhere clicking on a lame Youtube video for the one Billionth time.

HAHA!!! okay you made my day!

Second line!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

I heard about that dance or song... never looked about the subject. Yes I am alienated about this kinda of stuff and never checked and probable never will.

Nostradamus quadrants are so vague that people can fit them anywhere they want

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
this has been said already, but the quote was made up by Korean netizens as a joke

edit: apparently not even korean www.godlikeproductions.com...
www.allkpop.com...

I was having fun, that is all it is.

edit on 19/12/12 by Kappo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I vote we rename any predictions involving Psy " The Horse Dance Prophecies"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is fake, like Nostradamus.

Yet, I must admit, the fact that Gangnam has so many views does show the deterioration of taste, music and culture.

I was listening to "Against the Wind," when I read it broke the record for youtube views. Anyway, I am not giving in: youtube has a lot of interesting things to watch from BBC4 documentaries, performances of Bach to great UFO documentaries.

Gangnam!? Humanity loves its chains and distractions. However, many are moving forward.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

It's not the song.
It's the over the top dance that goes with it. Add to it he's in his 30's.

Every once and a while something comes along and clears the cobwebs from our brain and puts a smile on our face for no good reason.
This was it for this year.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuturePeace

I vote we rename any predictions involving Psy " The Horse Dance Prophecies"

It is about time South-East Asia had its turn. Mesopotamia, the Levant, Meso-America have had their chance and failed. Now I understand the reason for Psy! It is the pysche, the soul. It is only through the horse-dance and technological advance that humanity can move forward. In the video he has a side-kick and a fake ginger-haire dyed hair Korean woman, it must be the new trinity.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
skeptophilia.blogspot.ca...

Yes, well here it pretty much explains that this was all a big hoax and he didn't write it.

And there are no dancing horses in any of the quatrains found here:

www.nostradamus.org...

Yep, I searched all the quatrains from all the centuries listed on the site your provided and there is nothing there in regards to the calm morning and dancing horse.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
Don't know if anyone has gone to youtube today but if you look on the top left corner where the youtube icon is there is a dancing psy like they as well are pushing for this video to hit a billion views not sure how to post a screen shot but there for all to see.

A dancing Psy in the top corner......

Weird after seeing this thread...coincidence???

SaneThinking

Yeah its been there for a few days on my end..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join