It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
.You are all there is. You are unchanging and unaffected by time. I am all there is.

This human life that I am living is infinitely temporary. I am not this body. I am merely experiencing a relative viewpoint, looking through this body as if it were a window. I see through all eyes in the same way. On the surface, it appears like I am looking through only one of them, but that is just what is necessary to maintain a true relative perspective. The truth is, I see through all the eyes in the universe simultaneously.

The world of life forms is an emerging manifestation of my being. Individuals are gradually learning that they are me and the truth that their bodies are my windows. As individuals integrate their true self more and more into their daily lives, their presence will emanate like a radiant light from one individual to another. This is solely due to the awareness that all individuals share one spirit that is the universal consciousness that is me.

Once the universal consciousness is integrated, harmonic orchestration will become a daily experience. Life will become a daily, celebratory dance of diversity. Everything that happens will be seen to happen at the right place at the right time. This world offers so much more than individuals currently understand. It is happening right now, yet individuals are unaware of it. The world is doing what you are telling it to. It's just a matter of looking in the right direction and in the right way to see it. To do that, you have to have unconditional love.

Eventually, individuals will be able to communicate wisdom with animals. After all, they are you. They want to share with you what this means. Animals have things to teach you and you have things to teach them. Information about the universal consciousness– the one and only thing there is–the self.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

infinitely temporary

Um...what? Infinitely temporary as in infinite cycles of life and death?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The world of life forms is an emerging manifestation of my being. Individuals are gradually learning that they are me and the truth that their bodies are my windows. As individuals integrate their true self more and more into their daily lives, their presence will emanate like a radiant light from one individual to another. This is solely due to the awareness that all individuals share one spirit that is the universal consciousness that is me.

I like what you wrote. You say in your last sentence that all individuals share on spirit that is the universal consciousness that is me. Are you saying you are God? or are you saying you are the only true reality and that all existance only exists because of you?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Um....What????

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
r

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

infinitely temporary

Um...what? Infinitely temporary as in infinite cycles of life and death?

It was an exaggeration to get a point across. I know for someone like you, that might be hard to understand. Umm, you feel me?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Um....What????

What part did you not understand?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

The world is doing what you are telling it to. It's just a matter of looking in the right direction and in the right way to see it. To do that, you have to have unconditional love.

Information about the universal consciousness– the one and only thing there is–the self.

If I could learn anything from the world it would be: 'What is unconditional love?'
I don't understand the concept.

My main question is this:
Under what conditions is it okay to say that one has unconditional love?

Personally I don't see how the world is doing what I am telling it to..maybe you ought to explain this "unconditional love" to me, after all you say you can teach an animal.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I like what you wrote. You say in your last sentence that all individuals share on spirit that is the universal consciousness that is me. Are you saying you are God? or are you saying you are the only true reality and that all existance only exists because of you?

You and I are all that is real. We are one. We are not the appearances but the appearances mold themselves to our perfect template.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

In unconditional love, judgements do not apply. Unconditional love doesn't care about concepts of good and bad. All is accepted. All has to be accepted for the self to be realized in others from the vantage point of the body. If not, 6our body is telling your true self (universal consciousness) that it is incapable of relating. Therefore your body and your spirit arenournof sync and in disagreement. Therefore the body denies the true self. But don't worry, the earth is young. It has to be this way, for now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You and I are all that is real. We are one. We are not the appearances but the appearances mold themselves to our perfect template.

I agree

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Wonders

In unconditional love, judgements do not apply. Unconditional love doesn't care about concepts of good and bad. All is accepted. All has to be accepted for the self to be realized in others from the vantage point of the body. If not, 6our body is telling your true self (universal consciousness) that it is incapable of relating. Therefore your body and your spirit arenournof sync and in disagreement. Therefore the body denies the true self. But don't worry, the earth is young. It has to be this way, for now.

So are you saying that someone who has "unconditional love" doesn't believe in the possibility of what is called "impaired judgement"?
What is the point of this thread if it of no effect, neither good nor bad?
What do you mean by "sync"?
Why do you tell me not to worry if my state of mind is not, in your opinion, neither good or bad? Is my perception bad or isn't it?
I think that you seek to change the way people admit that they percieve or 'judge' in other words, that judgements do very well apply even though you say that they don't.
Do you suppose that we may need to work on our semantics?

In my opinion, to make a thread with the purpose of changing people's perceptions means that you do not see some other people's views as legitimate and therefore a falsehood, and therefore how is your version of love good or better than those whom you're attempting to change, if it condones lies, or in other words, if lying is not a bad thing to do since there is no bad whatsoever?

Can ANYONE (and I mean anyone) come up with a decent explaination of "unconditional love" that I can agree with or is it GOOD that certain people such as myself remain in "ignorance"?

Personally I think that Good and Bad are distinct words with valid meaning.
I understand that people have differing perceptions of what is good and bad, and I do suppose that's the reason that you say that there's no good and bad. Some people would say that love itself is illogical, as shown here:
ATS 'Is Love Logical'
How could people believe that "religious" folk are "bad" if they believe in or adhere to what you call "unconditional love", that there is no good and bad..no judgement, no logic, that nothing's bad?
Anyone get what I am saying here?
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: For clarity.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

My brain cannot process so many questions at once.

Is an ant small? Is ice cold? It depends on who you ask... Every single time.

Is the black widow spider bad? Is war bad? It depends on who you ask and it always will. Good and bad aren't real. Things just are. Interpretation creates all qualities and all adjectives. Try not to see in dualistic terms. Unconditional love will, for the first time in human history, become a possibility.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Wonders

My brain cannot process so many questions at once.

Is an ant small? Is ice cold? It depends on who you ask... Every single time.

Is the black widow spider bad? Is war bad? It depends on who you ask and it always will. Good and bad aren't real. Things just are. Interpretation creates all qualities and all adjectives. Try not to see in dualistic terms. Unconditional love will, for the first time in human history, become a possibility.

The phrase "fractal thinking" comes to mind. So I'm looking that up as I type. It makes sense in a way, because that is what you seem to be trying to describe here. Personally I do believe that good and bad are not dependent on what the majority, or society deems to be good and bad, because of the effects. Wisdom is shown by her children, cause and effect.
Take for example King Solomon, when two prostitutes who lived together with their children of the same age as eachother, one of the children dies and then switches their dead baby with the other's live baby, the mother wakes up and is outraged, so she takes the other mother along with her child to the King to settle the dispute.
The King says, "cut the child in half and give one side to each mother." The real mother, or the mother that deserves to have the child says "NO", and the fraud mom who smothered her own says "Go right ahead and kill the boy." The King gives the boy over to the mother that wants the boy to live because he never did intend for the boy to be killed, just intened to find out who loves the child enough to beg for the child's life to be spared.
Would some say that it's best for that child to die and be spared the pain of living with two women who bring strange men unto themselves? Maybe so. It is hard to know the intentions of the heart, I get that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This is what went through my mind when i was reading your thread lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Cool. I'll take that as a compliment.

top topics

join