It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Your post is equivalent to your avatar. Enough said.

Yet my post state facts and your reply is just a silly comment!

So this is what ATS has come to? Your post and opinions don't count unless you have an Avatar??? Really? And I thought most people on ATS were fairly intelligent, I guess your the exception to the rule!

I hope you didn't queue to long for your new Iphone 5?

edit on 18/12/12 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As someone who has been to Isreal, I have no problem with the Jews building more settlements on their land. I see no reason to sypathise with the Palestinians. I have seen the violence they perpertrate first hand, mostly on civilians. When they launch rocket attacks into Isreal, they always place the launchers in heavy population areas, specificly to maximize collateral damage when the Isrealis strike back. On top of that, prior to 1967, there were no Palestinians, they were all Egyptian, Syrian, Lebenese, Jordanian, etc. They declared themselves Palestinians after loosing the Arab-Isreali war, just to try to gain some ancestral claim on those lands. A former PLO terrorist once asked, “Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians – they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
I guess they dont know the last people to be called Palestinians were the Jews, by the Roman Emporer Haradin in the second century B.C.E. after their failed rebellion at Masada.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by dubiousone

No surprise on my behalf, so please do not assume so. On the other hand, I do feel anger and frustration every time they do this, you can quote me on that if you like.

ETA:

What does surprise me is your opinion that these actions should not surprise or anger us since "we are not doing anything about it". Many of us including myself are politically active in our communities and do what we can even though it's not very much on the grand scheme of things. My government does not listen to me so speaking my mind does nothing but wake up people to the truth. If my threads/posts open the eyes of at least one pserson who was previously blinded by Israeli propaganda, then I consider my efforts worthwhile.

There will always be threads like these as long as Israel continues to behave like a spoiled brat who considers itself as above the law, so you might as well just get used to it.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

I did not say these things shouldn't anger you. They anger me. Remember what Israel is doing today so you won't be fooled by its placating lies tomorrow. That they are building more Jewish housing on Palestinian land is no surprise. They do it becasue it advances their agenda which they openly pursue every day 24/7. This has been Israel's path since it was created B.C. and since it was restablished last century.

Old Testament God told Israel to exterminate the inhabitants of the promised land and make it their own. Same agenda, different millenium. Israel's government lies about its agenda constantly while daily pursuing it. Leaders of other nations back off having forgotten the lie of last month or even yesterday. If you don't pretend to believe them while they're speaking, then you're an aniti-semite.

There is no such a thing as "Palestinian land" in the eyes of Israel's hard core leaders. It's all their promised land occupied by squatters who they are either going expel or exterminate.

Israel lies to the world constantly. How can you tell when Israel's leaders are lying? When they're aren't sleepihng! Israel's flair for generating enemies and hatred is to be admired. No-one does it better.

Maybe it's all part of God's plan leading to Armageddon.
edit on 12/19/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Thank you for the clarification. It seems I may have misinterpreted your post.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hequick

I fail to see the relevance of how the peoples of Palestine refer to themselves (as Arabs or as Palestinians). The fact of the matter is that Palestine was not an empty space prior to Israel's foundation - nor was it a barren wasteland.

|Here's the population stats from the Jewish Virtual Library

Jewish and Non Jewish Population of Palestine-Israel (1517-2004)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hequick

The same argument could be made for Zionists. I read they slaughtered Arabs and Christians when occupying that land so I see no need to sympathize with them. With that, they were also European, had a steady relationship with NAZI Germany and have no direct lineage to the land of Palestine. I haven't been to Israel but I know a little bit about the history of Israel. A couple of quotes doesn't justify their position.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hequick

As someone who has been to Isreal, I have no problem with the Jews building more settlements on their land.

Their land?

It's not their land. According to international law they are illegally occupying the West Bank. Who cares about international law right?

I'm on my way to your house right now with a bulldozer and a machine gun and you better watch the # out because I'm taking your house pal... how does that make you feel? While I'm at it I'm taking your whole neighbourhood and building a wall around it then renaming the streets, and I'm also putting you and your family in a refugee camp.

Deal with it.

As for the rest of your post, you are the second "genius" to justify West Bank settlement expansion based on Hamas actions who are caged in the Gaza concentration camp. I am calling you a liar and calling you out on the fact that you have never been to Israel due to your absolute lack of knowledge about the situation.

By the way, watch out for my bulldozer

Zionazis make me sick (yeah you)!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2

Rupert Murdoch is NOT Jewish is he????

Mmmm, YES, Rupert Murdoch is of jewish descent.............he is a zionist jew. Do some research...............

I have, read my post that elaborated on his Christian upbringing and service to theVatican

Now you try and read, rather than tell me what to do!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Originally posted by ausername

It's time someone puts an end to these illegal expansions.

Who would that 'someone' be?

How do you suggest they "put and end" to the expansions?

Serious questions.

The UN needs to step up and place peacekeepers into the occupied territories to keep the settlers out till the whole situation is settled.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Originally posted by ausername

It's time someone puts an end to these illegal expansions.

Who would that 'someone' be?

How do you suggest they "put and end" to the expansions?

Serious questions.

The UN needs to step up and place peacekeepers into the occupied territories to keep the settlers out till the whole situation is settled.

Oops...I'll try that again...

The United Nations needs to be disbanded and at the very least, removed from within the boundaries of the United States...Immediately stop all U.S. funding to the U.N...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes. It is their land and there is nothing you can do about it so stop your hatred of the Jews and masking it with a pro Palestine attitude. You can care less about the Palestinians and that is the truth. Like most of the Arab world, you use these Palestinians as a cover for your hatred of the Jewish people. Nice cover though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

LOL, you sir...are a troll.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Jews are not very smart. Good merchants but not smart.
They don't even see who their true enemy is, and it's not the Arabs.
Their true enemy is the Zionists.
They are making you the most hated nation on this planet and you don't see it.
Guess what will happen to Israel one day?
Not even smart enough to figure that out.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah, Meggido is a troll.
Not smart enough to make himself less obvious.
I hope they DON'T fire him.
Let him show how stupid he can be.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

Whats obvious is your blind hatred of the Jews. It seems that 90% of you guys on this site are anti Jew by the looks of your posts and comments. Please stop using the Palestinians, Zionism etc as an excuse to bash the Jewish people. Your hatred is apparent and your comments are useless but, continue on with your hate filled comments. In the end, we win and you lose. Ok, bye now.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
Yes. It is their land and there is nothing you can do about it so stop your hatred of the Jews and masking it with a pro Palestine attitude. You can care less about the Palestinians and that is the truth. Like most of the Arab world, you use these Palestinians as a cover for your hatred of the Jewish people. Nice cover though.

Who has said they hate Jews apart from you assuming thats the way people feel? Point out where someone has stated they are Jew haters.. Next time, think before you post because you are certainly not doing yourself any favours.

Anyway, what makes you think Jews don't live in the Arab world? Because they don't like the political movement in Israel, does that mean they want every Jew exterminated from the face of the Planet? The USA doesn't like the Iranian regime and by your statement, that must mean they want to kill 75 Million Iranians... It must make them Persian haters also.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Patrol

Whats obvious is your blind hatred of the Jews. It seems that 90% of you guys on this site are anti Jew by the looks of your posts and comments. Please stop using the Palestinians, Zionism etc as an excuse to bash the Jewish people. Your hatred is apparent and your comments are useless but, continue on with your hate filled comments. In the end, we win and you lose. Ok, bye now.

What if I was to say I agree with orthodox Jews, Hebrews and not Zionists? Would I still be a Jew hater because I don't agree with the Political Jews who are hell bent on bringing on their own destruction? With that putting the lives of the other two groups at risk also? Jews are not just one entity, like Muslims, they have different sects and believe it or not, they don't like each other in some cases. That must make Jews anti Jew also.. Political Zionism is a cancer to their own people.
edit on 19-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by meggiddo2012

LOL, you sir...are a troll.

I wouldn't even disrespect a troll with the garbage coming out of his finger tips..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

reply to post by Patrol

What if I was to say I agree with orthodox Jews, Hebrews and not Zionists? Would I still be a Jew hater because I don't agree with the Political Jews who are hell bent on bringing on their own destruction? With that putting the lives of the other two groups at risk also? Jews are not just one entity, like Muslims, they have different sects and believe it or not, they don't like each other in some cases. That must make Jews anti Jew also.. Political Zionism is a cancer to their own people.

Zionists give Jews a bad name

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why don't you guys post about the genocide going on in Central Africa for almost a decade now? What about the South American tribes that are being pushed out of their land for farming and for (settler) homes? What about the 35,000 people that have been murdered in the last 6 years around the US/Mexico border? No, lets continue to attack the Jews. Hypocrites.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join