learn more

Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I was born Jewish, although I don't practice any religion. I was brought up in Jewish and Christian religion amongst many friends of both faiths and I have NEVER heard or SEEN any of that hatred rubbish you've posted. Jews follow the TORAH (LAW) NOT that filth you post.

Honestly your on a losing battle here, Speak to a Israeli rabbi or Israeli's raised in Israel and they will know what i'm talking about, and the reason you don't know about any of these teachings is because your not in the Jewish loop, and i totally agree it is pure hatred and rubbish of stone age religion, but it's still very much practiced I'm afraid.

The House of Rothschild are one Jewish family (Supposedly) who you claim worship Lucifer! They are NOT and do NOT represent every Jewish family and the vast majority are just ordinary working people like you and me!

Of course they don't represent the Jewish people, but they think they do, and they are not any ordinary Jewish family, they are the most powerful family on the planet and quite possibly in history and the fact they worship Lucifer should worry you like it worry's the rest of us who know this information.

The Luciferian Rothschilds created Israel.

Like i said before, maybe you should put some research in, and i'm not saying this in a offensive way.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One of the main Blvd's in Israel is Rothchilds Blvd. Enough said.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Rupert Murdoch is anything but Jewish, you can make any claims you want but it does not make it true!
I don't think many of the Fedral Reserve owners practice religion but its fashionable to blame Jews, go ahead - so ALL Jews own the Fed? Really?

You should read 'Rise of The Fourth Reich' by Jim Marrs if you want to see who really owns America and you might not like what the conclusions lead too.

I've seen it all on ATS as people claim that Jews encouraged the Nazi's to slaughter Jews, therefore it was jews behind their own massacres to gain land in the Middle East which is patently ridiculous. I have seen it stated that Col. Gadaffi and Saddam Hussein were really Jews and that the Royal family of Saudi Arabia are Jewish!

ATS says 'Deny Ignorance' until it come to do with anything Jewish and then it seems to change to 'perpertrate lies' to creat Jew hatred! Look in the mirror, I am sure you can see the reflection staring back at you with that neat black military uniform, SS bars and heil salute!
edit on 18/12/12 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

You don't need to lecture me about research, it's most of my life researching and reading, I am 46 years old now and have been researching since I was 15 years old, when I woke up!

As for the Rothschilds, if you really done your research properly, you would know who they represent, do you know? From your comments I rather doubt it, if you did you would know where the true evil prevails and eminates from and that is the Vatican! The Rothschilds are the appointed vatican bankers and that is where Meyer Amshel received all his wealth and he and his 5 sons set out to do the Vaticans bidding!

As I suggested you read a book by Jim Marrs to correct some of your misconceptions about the control of America, perhaps you can stop grandstanding me, telling me to reasearch and actually go and read something that you might actually enjoy and learn from?

Not everything you read on Neo Nazi websites is true
BTW, I have been to Israel several times, I have even been and stayed with Arab families in the West Bank! Most families on both sides just want to live in peace.

There are radical religious on both sides Rabbis and Mullahs, have you ever heard what radical muslims say about Jews? I am sure its so full of love and respect, right?

I want to see Israeli's and Arabs live in peace together, with love and respect but I hate the continued Jew hate on ATS perpetrated by posts like yours!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Rupert Murdoch is anything but Jewish, you can make any claims you want but it does not make it true!

Rupert Murdoch maternal grandmother was Marie Grace de Lancey Forth, who was born in Warnambool VIC (Australia), her mother Caroline Jemima (nee Sherson) was born to a Jewish family, hence by "jewish law", making Rupert Jewish.

I'm sure google will provide you with this information.

As for the rest of your post, you are just trying bait, and i'm not biting.

Good day to you sir.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is a must see video:

Louis Theroux spends time with a small and very committed subculture of ultra-nationalist Jewish settlers. He discovers a group of people who consider it their religious and political obligation to populate some of the most sensitive areas of the West Bank, especially those with a spiritual significance dating back to the Bible.

Throughout his journey, Louis gets close to the people most involved with driving the extreme end of the Jewish settler movement - finding them warm, friendly, humorous, and deeply troubling.

Louis Theroux: Ultra Zionists

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
One of the main Blvd's in Israel is Rothchilds Blvd. Enough said.

And your point? They also have roads, buildings, blvds, airports, etc., named after many other famous Jews! Is rothschild BLVD the most important road in Israel?

The Rothschilds have invested and donated vast sums of money to help Israel, should they just tell them to get lost???

Rothschilds are supposedly Jewish and are the bankers for the Vatican. The Vatican also has many interests in the 'holy' land or did you not know that?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

Rupert Murdoch maternal grandmother was Marie Grace de Lancey Forth, who was born in Warnambool VIC (Australia), her mother Caroline Jemima (nee Sherson) was born to a Jewish family, hence by "jewish law", making Rupert Jewish.

I'm sure google will provide you with this information.

As for the rest of your post, you are just trying bait, and i'm not biting.

Good day to you sir.

His maternal grandmother on his fathers side, his mother was NOT Jewish. Murdoch was born in Melbourne, the only son of Sir Keith Murdoch (1885–1952) and Elisabeth Greene (1909-2012). He has English, Irish and Scottish ancestry

In January 1998, Murdoch, a non-Catholic, but a generous benefactor to the Catholic Church, was made a papal knight of the Pontifical Order of St Gregory the Great. Beside him in the ceremony in Los Angeles was his second wife, Anna, a Catholic. Although he gave well over $10 million (£6.4 million) to the Church, the knighthood may also have been political. Pope John Paul II and Murdoch were both active anti-Communists.

Murdoch’s faith was again on public show in 2010. He and Wendi stood on the banks of the muddy River Jordan at the alleged place where John the Baptist baptised Jesus. An elaborate ceremony followed for the christening of their two daughters: nine-year-old Grace and eight-year-old Chloe. All the guests, including three of the godparents, Tony Blair, Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman, and the hostess, the Queen of Jordan, wore white

Murdoch, though, is a sincere, Bible-believing Christian. This is seen in one of his few direct statements on his personal faith, made 20 years ago when married to Anna. In an interview in America with the journalist Nicholas Coleridge he said: “They say I’m a born-again Christian and a Catholic convert and so on. I’m certainly a practising Christian, I go to church quite a bit, but not every Sunday and I tend to go to the Catholic church – because my wife is Catholic, I have not formally converted. And I get increasingly disenchanted with the
C of E or Episcopalians as they call themselves here. But no, I’m not intensely religious as I’m sometimes described.”

Murdoch’s links with the Catholic Church would make his grandfather and great-grandfather turn in their graves. They were part of the Presbyterian church that declared the Pope the Antichrist. Murdoch’s great-grandfather, James Murdoch, a church minister, was one of the 470 fiery ministers in the Wee Free revolt, known as the Great Disruption, who broke with the Church of Scotland in 1843. This bitter conflict was to stop the English Crown and establishment appointing ministers loyal to London – something they had been doing for 130 years. Angry anti-English and anti-Establishment dissenters split from the Church of Scotland, forming the Free Church of Scotland.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

What amazes me is that anyone is surprised by this. The agenda is old news. This is just another chapter toward it conclusion. Israle will end up acquiring all of Palestine. It's just a matter of time and corpses.

What is surprising here is how effective the propaganda war against Israel has been. It is almost as if there is now only one side in this conflict.

The world is turning against Israel, and that can make anything possible. again. The Israelis must fight for their existence in the region, no matter how they got there, or why, they are surrounded by enemies who all call for nothing less than the complete destruction of Israel, a Palestinian state will never be enough, as long as there is an Israel they will continue to escalate the violence and attempt to turn the world against Israel, they don't just want a Palestinian state, they want Israel erased from the map and replaced with Palestine. At least some people get that.
edit on 18-12-2012 by ausername because:

Propaganda war? "War" implies two opposing elements. In this case however, there is the fact of apartheid discrimination versus Israeli prooaganda.

The only way you can call that a "war" is by calling it Israel's war on facts and basic humanity.

When one side is saying "We rightfully claim this land because we lived here 3000 years ago"...
And the other is saying "We own this land because we live here, our parents and grandparents and great-grandparents lived here..."

For an objective observer, one side is *clearly* more justified than the other.

THAT is why Israel is losing support. Because when people use their eyes, they see this injustice staring back at them. I suppose for a delusional Zionist, it can only be explained by hardcore anti-semitic propaganda though
edit on 18-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

ETA - stop with the "Israel is surrounded by scary sub-human brown people who want nothing more than to murder every last Israeli" NONSENSE!!

I am getting sick of people condemning these threads for criticising Israel, while in the same breath you condemn a group of over 1 Billion people as savage Jew-haters. This site should rightfully recognize such sentiment as genuine hate-speech. It is racist, unintelligent, shameful, and extremely offensive. Not to mention patently false.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
ETA - stop with the "Israel is surrounded by scary sub-human brown people who want nothing more than to murder every last Israeli" NONSENSE!!

I am getting sick of people condemning these threads for criticising Israel, while in the same breath you condemn a group of over 1 Billion people as savage Jew-haters. This site should rightfully recognize such sentiment as genuine hate-speech. It is racist, unintelligent, shameful, and extremely offensive.

Maybe we should start with your reply. Those are your words not his.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhandler12

Originally posted by Son of Will

I am getting sick of people condemning these threads for criticising Israel, while in the same breath you condemn a group of over 1 Billion people as savage Jew-haters. This site should rightfully recognize such sentiment as genuine hate-speech. It is racist, unintelligent, shameful, and extremely offensive.

Maybe we should start with your reply. Those are your words not his.

Perhaps you mis-read. I"m not even sure what you're talking about.

It is common sentiment among Zionists that they feel Israel is surrounded by a vast population of Arabs holding a unanimous hatred of Jews. This is widespread paranoia with not a shred of truth to it. Do you actually not see that the person I responded to voiced that exact sentiment?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wow, you know it's bad until you hear it from the horses mouth.... "there is nothing you or the rest of the world can do about it..."

That says it all... so sad.... I do hope one day people can grow the f-up, life is too short to hate one another.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by buster2010

I believe that the settlers are just as guilty as the Israeli government by moving into these places knowing it is on stolen land. Here is a video that is titled "Louis Theroux: Ultra Zionists" and shows several interviews with the type of people who move into these settlements and focuses on their delusional sense of entitlement to this land they are stealing. I'm not saying every settler shares these views, but you cannot be completely innocent while occupying stolen land.

vimeo.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

True.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Why are some people so obssessed with israel and palestine? What is it in it for them?

The situation is very complex because of religious fanatics.

I do think israel should have been sanctioned by the international community(the UN) a long time ago for racial segregation being the chief reason.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Your post is equivalent to your avatar. Enough said.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

It's time someone puts an end to these illegal expansions.

Who would that 'someone' be?

How do you suggest they "put and end" to the expansions?

Serious questions.

Serious answer....The United nations....
Its time for a general assembly on the whole issue.......of veto powers.....
These should be removed.....
The security council should rotate more smaller states in to it...
and be larger...
The UN needs to step up and place peacekeepers into the occupied territories to keep the settlers out till the whole situation is settled.
The israelis need to be smacked down hard.
International law should call for sanctions against Israel to force them to comply with the UN rulings.
The Palestinians need to eschew thier vlolent activity as well......
Both recieve badly needed aid dollars from other countries...these could be withheld.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

90% of the corruption lies within the security council. There should be NO security council at all. The general assemby is more than capable of deciding everything. Look who resides at security council: usa, russia, china, france, britain and the non-permanent rotating members.

All these nations have a strong or substantial military-industrial complex to protect and along with the bankers will itch for any reason to create havoc and then invade. If there are no wars the military-industrial complex shrinks and the bankers do not create new loans. There are also no restructuring contracts to be dished out after a country is leveled to the ground. Russia has caused its own share of mayhem besides the usa.

Israel is not the only problem the world has to face, but it does seem to be the main pivot point of the beast, where alliances are based on and everyone is either pro-israel or pro-palestine. There has been no middle ground intentionally it seems.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

"...And there is nothing, you, or the world, can do about it..." Between this type of mentallity and those suicide bombers, we are not gonna see the any light in the end of the tunnel.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Rupert Murdoch is NOT Jewish is he????

Mmmm, YES, Rupert Murdoch is of jewish descent.............he is a zionist jew. Do some research...............

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You are too preoccupied with your religious bigotry

I see a lot of religious bigotry from hamas, palestine, iran, syria....Where's your outrage when muslims bomb crowded markets or fire rockets at non-military targets? Thought so.

Good for you, Israel.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join