It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother had a dream about loss of gravity 12/21/12!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Couldn't be any more fitting to post this on ATS as the day of 12/21/12 is rapidly approaching!

So I was talking with my brother and he said he had the weirdest dream he has ever had the other day. My brother frequents this site, just is too paranoid to create an account.....:
.......So he fits right in with us!

He said there was a thread on here he was reading that said there would be a loss of gravity on the 21st and the OP stated that the government has a machine in Alaska that will cause it....Now below are his words exactly, as stated in an email he sent me. Here is a link to the thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

(We were talking about the thread above)......"The weird thing is I had a dream about 6 months ago that I met this alien and he told me that we didn't have a lot of time left. Then all of these jets were flying around and the government told everyone to either hide in an attic or a basement.

So Me, my wife, mom and dad were all in our parents basement and it seemed like we got sucked out of the house like we were floating, it was sort of like a vacuum. It was very real and made me think about this dream when I read that thread."

I then told him to create an account and put that on here.......He replied back

"There was more but I have been waiting for one thing to happen that happened in the dream to happen in real life, then I will know for sure this will actually happen. My wife asks if she can put an offer on a farm with a horse ranch for a bunch of money and I say go ahead, she can't believe I would say yes!"

So far, she didn't ask him about this yet.......I was going to cheat and tell her to, but this could actually be a sign if it happened, so I didn't want to ruin it!

This was interesting in my opinion because of all the threads talking about how we might lose gravity and all the other things people are discussing regarding what they think will happen this Friday!

Either way, I wanted to put it on here for all of you to discuss! Let me know what you think and I will relay all messages to my brother and he can answer if you have any questions.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I presume this is the other thread you're talking about?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
pole shift?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Loss of gravity would quite possibly be the result of a polar shift, however a full pole-reversal would take 100's-1000's of year's to complete so any reversal would surely be gradual?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting, I had a kind of waking dream about the same thing a few months back. I was walking home and felt odd and got dizzy and disorientated. then gravity simply ceased, cars people and items began to float up into the air and I scrambled for branches of a tree as I rose up into the sky.
One odd thing I remember from my dream was that all clouds vanished and the entire sky became clear and blue as people vehicles and even houses that weren't anchored to the earth rose up out of sight. I remembered clinging to branches of a tree as I felt all the air getting thinner and wondering how I was going to get back home. I remember wishing I had a good length of rope and seeing water floating up in huge globes and it kinda freaked me out a bit.

I began to wonder then is there any possible scenario that could cause it to happen, ie if the iron core of the Earth collapsed in on itself or some other event.

Phage we need you! could it happen?

Thanks for bringing it all back OP I'd forgotten about it until now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

No that isn't the thread we were talking about. I looked and couldn't find it to link here.

There was a lady speaking about some machine the government has in Alaska that can pretty much remove gravity....That is what sprung this dream he had back into focus....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Don't freak out here. Your brother and I had the same dream. There was no date in my dream but I had a vision of everything floating above the surface of the planet - people in cars, animals, plants standing straight up pulling at their roots.

Makes you wonder.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow, this is intriguing as I have just posted a similar thread about a similar 'anti-gravity' event in a dream. It sounds like the OP's bro had his first because I only posted mine 1-2 days ago right after waking up from it.

This is starting to get interesting and I can't wait to hear more testimony from other dreamers out there. Here is some that has already been posted, OP : www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Loss of gravity would quite possibly be the result of a polar shift, however a full pole-reversal would take 100's-1000's of year's to complete so any reversal would surely be gradual?

Gravity is determined through mass. Not polar shifting.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ahh okay. Still, I believe the thread I linked to is probably related in some way.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I edited my original post and put the thread in there we were talking about, my brother emailed it to me.....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Like all dreams, this is more a metaphor for your brothers life than anything else.

It is not remotely possible to completely suspend gravity on earth so that people float up. Anything that could overcome the centrifugal force of the planet would burn it up in the process. Further -- the sheer mass of the planet would hold most of the burning pieces close to the ground.

It's a fun vision though. Kind of like a Soundgarden video.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Imagine if we did lose gravity on that day.. It would be fun

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

No that isn't the thread we were talking about. I looked and couldn't find it to link here.

There was a lady speaking about some machine the government has in Alaska that can pretty much remove gravity....That is what sprung this dream he had back into focus....

the OP needs to say whether his brother reads ATS..
if the he told the brother about that thread.. or if he himself had even read that thread.

i read that thread and haven't had no-gravity dreams since..

i HAVE however had no-gravity dreams BEFORE reading both of these dreams.. so has my girlfriend.

just last night i actually had one where i would jump to do a slam dunk with a basketball and while in the air i could force myself to actually go higher.

then of course there's this guy's dream in a recent thread that says the very exact same thing...
edit on 12/17/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
answer me this....if the world is going to end on the 21st....why would anyone worry about it?....do you know anyone that packs a "go" bag for an inevitable natural death?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
answer me this....if the world is going to end on the 21st....why would anyone worry about it?....do you know anyone that packs a "go" bag for an inevitable natural death?

who said anything about the world ending on this thread???

in any case the concept repeated over and over is "the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT" ... the end of an old age.. a big CHANGE...

there's also the "end of TIME" concept.. meaning that the CONCEPT of TIME woudl end.. doesn't mean the end of "existence"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RivingtonRebel

sure ... but what happens when you get so high you freeze?

but honestly.. this would make it so much easier for alien/giv saucer crafts to scoop up people...

rapture-style

AND this anti-grav "EVENT" would certainly put the economy on hold for quite some time... i mean think of all the damage it would cause... and how it would just.. scramble everything by dislocating everything..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

sure ... but what happens when you get so high you freeze?

but honestly.. this would make it so much easier for alien/giv saucer crafts to scoop up people...

rapture-style

AND this anti-grav "EVENT" would certainly put the economy on hold for quite some time... i mean think of all the damage it would cause... and how it would just.. scramble everything by dislocating everything..

Interesting... Then many things would be possible to accomplish quickly...like...building...the...piramids.
It is also interesting that i started a thread on more or less the same subject... hmmmm

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
all these similar dreams, this is getting odd.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Fun until you realize you are 35000 feet up with no oxygen..

I mean, would you come back down? wouldnt you break bones? die? Its not the going up that bothers me, it is the coming back down....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join