It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother had a dream about loss of gravity 12/21/12!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I found this:

What I am telling people is that I feel we, the people of earth, are in for great changes from climate to gravity to government to family between now and December 21, 2012.

I had recurring dreams a short, few years back in which I could jump up and hover above the ground about 2 or 3 feet. I started digging through the internet to find out what those dreams might mean, without any real success.

I ran across an article by a college science professor who claims it's quite possible earth's poles could shift on 12-21-12 due to gravity loss during the that particular solstice that happens only every 25,800 years. (Be sure the watch the "Spooky FEMA Ad' below) He wrote it's quite possible people and smaller objects could 'float' for a short time during the shift. From that, I became really interested in 12-21-12. The dreams stopped then.

newsandbull.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RivingtonRebel
Imagine if we did lose gravity on that day.. It would be fun

Until the gravity is turned on again...how fun to run into the earth at several hundreds of miles per hour???
Someone got some parachutes they'd like to sell?
Nevermind I'll be in bed at 5 am and hopefully we can try to use that to break our fall...Maybe if we can keep it under us while there's no gravity sort of like a life raft.
edit on 18-12-2012 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

No...it won't be loss of gravity. Our objective is to eliminate religion. Or at least make it look ridiculous. As long as all organizations stay a go, then you' might see your messiah on the 21st.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Okay so you have to understand that the world of dreams is. The waking world is the world of phenomenon. The dream world is the world of Noumenon. The difference between them is that in the phenomenal world, the object is primary and the meaning is secondary, this doesnt mean that meaning is worth less than object, it just means that we have to seek out the meaning from within. In the world of Noumenon it is the other way round, and meaning is first and object is secondary. Along the spiritual path the two start to blend into one and this is when true prophetic dreams start happening, which are directly related to deja vu, but thats for another thread.

So you have to understand that any dream you have, it is the symbology that matters and not the actual fact. A dream that you are flying means that you desire in your waking life to rise up and become independent of everything that you need to support you, like the ground (but the ground is obviously a symbol for those things that you rely on) so lets think about what these dreams of gravity turning off symbolise

Well they are different from flying dreams, in a flying dream you decide "im going to rise above all this" so what do the gravity turning off dreams mean? they obviously mean that we will become independent of that which binds us, whether we choose to or not, so its not that we choose to rise above our vices, its that vice itself will be removed, the bindings will be lifted and all things will be free. It clearly doesn't mean that gravity will ACTUALLY turn of. Although who knows it might, i mean gravity still binds us in a way. But i think what to take from these is that everyone and everything will begin to rise up, no longer relying on the rest for existence.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
all these similar dreams, this is getting odd.

it's called Mass Hysteria.

2nd

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Flying without wings ~ ~ haha..Well at least we can fly in the sky for few seconds before we die..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi prevenge, O.k., now I'm officially "creeped out". About a month ago, I had a nightmare where I was being tossed outta bed and floating out of the bedroom and into my living room towards my front door. The one thought that came to me in the dream was, "Well, at least it will be easier for the aliens to pick us up now". Yikes!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
reply to post by prevenge

Hi prevenge, O.k., now I'm officially "creeped out". About a month ago, I had a nightmare where I was being tossed outta bed and floating out of the bedroom and into my living room towards my front door. The one thought that came to me in the dream was, "Well, at least it will be easier for the aliens to pick us up now". Yikes!!

right?
how else would they do it? like door to door salesmen?? one by one? would be so inneficient in time-energy.. that would take YEARS... but everyone floating? SCOOOOOP! done!

also how do they upgrade chimps DNA then cavemen DNA step by step to eventually become us?
make us all line up one by one and give us shots?? no way.. they jsut crop dust the planet with DNA evolving stuff...
hhmmm... chemtrailllsss....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join