It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati message in Ducktales Cartoon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
QUACK !

QV.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

The sign is shown in multiple angles in the clip and changes each time.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Has anyone seen the movie, "A Beautiful Mind"? Remember at the end how the main character goes insane finding little tidbits here and there and connecting dots?

I think you raise an interesting point.

"Let's release a film where a guy looks for connections, loses everything and goes insane?....To make sure people agree with the message... we'll give it four Oscars"

Why are there 'clues' in plain sight, as well as additional hidden suggestions to disbelieve the very clues which are plastered everywhere? That strikes me as odd, and makes me believe there is more to this than maybe the general consensus is lead to believe.

Also reminds me of the film "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson.
"Let's take a man who searches for truth, make him lose everything even when he doesn't know which theory is correct.....How scary is that?
(Although this one hinges on an 'alternative viewpoint', so we better just give it a Blockbuster Entertainment Award)"

edit on 18-12-2012 by redreemer because: spel

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok that is pretty strange...
I don't know why the 'Illuminati' would put that there in Ducktales of all shows, years before DVRs and Tivo.
Maybe it was that programming block?
What other shows were on before and after Ducktales?
May be worth checking out...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Juggernog

Definitely not a triangle, the all seeing eye is on the right of the hand, but I would say it might be a mole coverup attempt.

Edit: In fact the shape of the dark spot looks like that of a statistical normal distribution curve model of probability.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

Just reminded me of the Onion headline "Perverted statistician says standard deviation is no longer enough".

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

No, no you cannot.

This rebuttal that people give that if you look hard enough you can see Illuminati/ occult symbols in anything is absolute bull****, and an easy way to remain willfully blind. How the hell do you find such a similarity between vastly different mediums/ institutions that re hidden in the same consistent way, about a very specific subject? Quit sitting on your brains, people.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that perhaps the Illuminati conspiracy is not a cover up of the illuminati but rather the invention of it in the public mind through media manipulation? If it was really a secret hidden society, why would they broadcast images in advertising, movies, television and music? Seems rather silly to make BILLIONS aware by putting it in front of their faces. Perhaps this is going to be the next government scape goat. They are aware the nations are unhappy with bankers, politicians, and religions world wide. Seems rather convenient for said conspiracy to be flaunted at everyone if it's supposed to be hidden.

Seems more like they will make everyone believe the government is an illuminati puppet, along with all the bankers, and media. Then someone will come out to oust them, using all this symbolism as evidence against them. BOOM Everyone has seen the imagery, many of us believe the government, isn't in control and that the people have no voice. The first guy to come out and say it will have all our votes.

I'll admit I wanted Ron Paul to get into the presidential election and win, but the more I think about the NWO, Iluminati, and financial conspiracies the more I wonder. I will admit I have been one to brag and boast of my own accomplishments. Even so much as to use the line " I'm the boss, and I say so" to those beneath me at work. So I suppose the Illuminati could be so bold as to rub it in our faces subliminally, but it's gotten so bold these days.

I'm starting to question if it's a set up, or if it's even just a marketing spin. We are all interested in this conspiracy crap and it gets our attention. I wonder how many rap/flavour of the week musicians have gotten hits on youtube or other sites simply from those of us looking to uncover a conspiracy. I mean, no such thing as bad publicity right?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
here's the actual clip. The illuminati eye chart appears just as the doctors is telling him he has the sickness that effects bankers cashiers and millionaires. funny.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Disney is notorious for slipping "Easter Eggs" into their productions, From what I've read in interviews with a few of the old school animators most of em did it for the laughs.

I've always loved the Uncle Scrooge comics, ya'll might be interested to know that Duckburgh even has it's own Bilderburg group.

duckman.pettho.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStonerMessiah

Yea, they have a real sense of humor. Like having obscene scenes in some of their animated movies. I used to have a link that showed the images but heres a short list from another site.

link

Aladdin tells teenagers to take off their clothes. Letters spelling the word S-E-X are formed by a cloud of dust in The Lion King. Rafiki chants a naughty phrase in a talking Lion King book. A phallus was drawn on the video cover of The Little Mermaid by a disgruntled artist. A minister becomes aroused during the wedding scene in The Little Mermaid. Photographic images of a topless woman can be spotted in The Rescuers. Mischievous animators drew Jessica Rabbit naked.

Look at the window above the mouses heads, what do you see

edit on 12/18/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I see boobs, Don't know what;s so obscene about that, personally I think they're great.

The humor is all relative to the context of the scene. In the Rescuers scene, they're flying across a city and zipping past countless windows, Catching a glimpse of a woman getting changed is not that far fetched. Putting it in a kids movie was not a very bright idea though, I'll give you that much.

Come on, Scrooge McDuck is the richest man(duck ?) in the world and his eye exam is telling him to ask about the Illuminati, am I really the only one who appreciates the irony of that ?

I don't wanna sound like i'm being a defender of Disney, personally the body image issues the "Disney Princesses" give to little girls are more than enough for me to place them on my #2 list.

The page you linked too had some truths and some urban legends, check this site out: www.snopes.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In regards to the triangle on the hand, I doubt it is anything Illuminati and more "Mi Vida Loca" or "My Crazy Life Dots.

Three dots usually tattooed between the index finger and thumb.

Usually the tattoo is done using a homemade needle and pen ink.

Usually this tattoo is performed while hanging out with friends in a bored setting.

Hence why it was filled in to a triangle at a later time.

As I have one myself , everyone asks if it is a symbol of a Mexican gang. I tell them no its just a tattoo people get when they are bored with friends.

After gaining such a tattoo and getting flamed by others the 3 dot tattoo is usually filled in completely to form a triangle, or a half circle is drawn underneath to form a happy face or two more dots inserted to form something that looks like a side of dice.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

reply to post by christoph

It is a Triangle

Britney debuted her triangle tattoo at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards. It is very small so it is difficult to see. Nobody knows what it means. It is a mystery to even the biggest Britney fans!

I did not circle it, It is circled on Google Images

Well now it all makes sense. She got the mark of the beast.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStonerMessiah

I see boobs, Don't know what;s so obscene about that, personally I think they're great

I like boobies as much as the next man, im no prude and even though this example isnt "that bad" its still an example of what I was talking about. Disney is known for screwing up kids, especially the girls that star in its shows.
Even Billy Ray Cyrus had claimed that Disney ruined his family, his marriage and corrupted his daughter, Miley.
Although they may exist, I havent found many, if any at all, examples of things like this from other kids shows.
I could be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I thought the whole point of a "secret society" was to remain secret.

Lets suppose you are 5 years old. All the adults are "involved" in this "secret" that Santa Claus isn't real. The adults are "in the know".

Do the adults plaster little hidden "Santa Isn't Real" stuff all over the place to laugh amongst themselves? No.

ETA: Has anyone seen the movie, "A Beautiful Mind"? Remember at the end how the main character goes insane finding little tidbits here and there and connecting dots?

Look, everything is interconected. If you search and seek it out, you can and will find ways of connecting anything to anything else.
edit on 17-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Maybe they implemented these hidden clues into children's cartoons back then and now in the mainstream music videos because they are cultivating and recruiting the current 20's - 30's populace into the Illuminati??

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I believe there are messages and signs in our everyday life. Things we look directly at and never think twice about. To do something in the most obvious way, is actually not so obvious at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Love me some Ducktales, Tailspin, and Tinytoons.

Life is like a hurricane , Here in Duckburg. Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, It's a duck-blur
Might solve a mystery, Or rewrite history.... DuckTales - wooh hoo!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
I saw this somewhere and had to had to show you guys.
Im thinking it may just be a case of an animator with a sense of humor but I suppose there could
be more to it

this was in the batman post about sandy hook on the map. I am not sure why you felt you needed to make a post out of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Thank you mod wanna be, thats already been pointed out to me and if you wouldve seen my 2nd post, you wouldve read that I had no idea that it was posted their because I dont bother with the sandy hook threads.

I happened to find that pic Here

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Scrooge McDuck (voiced by Sean Connery)!!! The infamous 007, and used in a number of movies with heavy Illuminati symbolism (and one that is clearly about two Freemasons). These films include "Zardoz" "The man who would be king" and apparently Highlander

Originally posted by mahatche
here's the actual clip. The illuminati eye chart appears just as the doctors is telling him he has the sickness that effects bankers cashiers and millionaires. funny.

edit on 19-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join