Illuminati message in Ducktales Cartoon

page: 1
46
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I saw this somewhere and had to had to show you guys.
Im thinking it may just be a case of an animator with a sense of humor but I suppose there could
be more to it






posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 

Woah, that kinda doesn't surprise me.

Illuminati symbolism is everywhere!

And now with all the pop stars and " rappers" their videos and how they act all screams illuminati.

Star and flag. Thanks for sharing.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Was watchin a Simpsons episode once and suddenly there was a screen with little worms who yelled out FREEMASONS RULE THE WORLD. and then the episode continued
it was like 1.5 seconds and i was just gazin at the TV like did that just really happend hahaha crazy subliminal messages man im tellin ya. Nice find from you 2. Wish i knew what episode mine was..



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
Was watchin a Simpsons episode once and suddenly there was a screen with little worms who yelled out FREEMASONS RULE THE WORLD. and then the episode continued
it was like 1.5 seconds and i was just gazin at the TV like did that just really happend hahaha crazy subliminal messages man im tellin ya. Nice find from you 2. Wish i knew what episode mine was..


the episode you're referring to, Mr. Burns goes paranoid and that's when he hears "freemasons rule the world".



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tonybotzo
 


Yeah i think that was it. Do you know the title of the episode or number? Thanks anyway!



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 


WoW IT says "Ask About Illuminati"



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
ah yes
this was posted earlier by purplemer HERE
half way down the page!




I do not think it coincidence. They are the only words you can read on the page.. Is this a coincidence too.. Ducktails - Disney Ask about Illuminati
or this.. neos passport in the matrix






posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
That Neo passport is cool 2. Co-incidents does NOT exist.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
that's interesting..

i used to watch duck tales after school every day



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
that's interesting..

i used to watch duck tales after school every day


So did I!!!! I loved me some Duck Tales!!!



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 


And of course we all know what the doctor tells you to do when you read an eye chart..........







posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1
 




Good find with the Ducktales message OP



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko
 


Oh, haha. I didnt even see it. Ive tried to steer clear of the Conn shooting pages.

Anyway, ive seen hints or suspected hints of messages like this but rarely do you find one thats so obvous


I remember Tila Tequila's Illuminati rant that was later blamed on a stroke.
Come on, a 20 something year old woman having a stroke.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 


It is completely possible that the creators of the cartoon put this in as an Easter egg that their friends or colleagues would recognize and laugh at. Conspiracy theories and the material that goes along with them have been of great interest for a long time, the creators could have simply been fans of Robert Anton Wilson's books.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by GezinhoKiko
 


Oh, haha. I didnt even see it. Ive tried to steer clear of the Conn shooting pages.

Anyway, ive seen hints or suspected hints of messages like this but rarely do you find one thats so obvous


I remember Tila Tequila's Illuminati rant that was later blamed on a stroke.
Come on, a 20 something year old woman having a stroke.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)


I could be wrong, but I believe she started to rant about the Illuminati for quite a bit, then she mysteriously had a stroke? Interesting some of her social sites were shut down though..

Ei
edit on 12/17/2012 by illicit because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I thought the whole point of a "secret society" was to remain secret.

Lets suppose you are 5 years old. All the adults are "involved" in this "secret" that Santa Claus isn't real. The adults are "in the know".

Do the adults plaster little hidden "Santa Isn't Real" stuff all over the place to laugh amongst themselves? No.

ETA: Has anyone seen the movie, "A Beautiful Mind"? Remember at the end how the main character goes insane finding little tidbits here and there and connecting dots?

Look, everything is interconected. If you search and seek it out, you can and will find ways of connecting anything to anything else.
edit on 17-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
And of course we all know what the doctor tells you to do when you read an eye chart..........



Why is there a red circle in this picture? Is that a wart highlighted or something?



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


Looks to me like maybe a triangle or all seeing eye tattoo, maybe



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
And of course we all know what the doctor tells you to do when you read an eye chart..........



Why is there a red circle in this picture? Is that a wart highlighted or something?


looks like a pyramid tattoo

could be a wart though



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 


Definitely not a triangle, the all seeing eye is on the right of the hand, but I would say it might be a mole coverup attempt.



Edit: In fact the shape of the dark spot looks like that of a statistical normal distribution curve model of probability.


edit on 17-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)



  exclusive video


top topics
 
46
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join