It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati message in Ducktales Cartoon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Holy**** you are on to something. Also if anyone has ever listened to john todds illuminati recordings. He says they dont call them selves that. They call it the great conspiracy. Quite a fitting name indeed.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

FindingOut
I believe there are messages and signs in our everyday life. Things we look directly at and never think twice about. To do something in the most obvious way, is actually not so obvious at all.

And sometimes, to do something in an obvious way is merely a distraction to keep us from the truth. Think about it... We see an illuminati reference in a children's tv show and we're all over it. We feel like we noticed something, I wonder if we're merely noticing a red herring.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

WhoKnows100
Here's a recent image from the tv show Revolution. Sorry, I don't know how to upload images yet...7th image in article which shows the sign 'Lou Malnati's
theopenscroll.blogspot.co.uk...

I know this thread is old but no one addressed this particular proliferation of ignorance. Why do people promote and/or buy junk like this?

Lou Malnati's is a #ing pizza joint with 37 locations!

ETA: This is what the genius from the link in the quote has to say

What the point of the pizzeria banner? White on red ~ illuminated man. Prominent M ~ Masonic. Get this: Lou Malnati's ~ Illuminati's (Thanks Aaron!) “Lou Malnati's” is an anagram for “Satan Lolium.” Lolium is ryegrass, which is also known as tares. Clever.

edit on 5-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join