It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT! Sandy Hook AND Aurora shooting connection SMOKING GUNS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Gotham City Map

Here's a map of Sandy Hook, CT

www.americantowns.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorcha Faal?

Nuff said....thanks!

That deserves a topic,

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Careful what you speculate...
Newtown Will Prosecute Independant Journalist Whistleblowers.

Just been on the news...its a crime to investigate it yourself apparently

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I put a reply in this op that is in the hoax bin. www.abovetopsecret.com... But I think its better in this thread.

This website outlines a timeline of the batman shooting. It has some of the same features, such as reports of more than one gunman. Its does make a few leaps but its an interesting read. I don't know if someone has posted this before.

www.helpfreetheearth.com...

IMO people are looking for links to libor because sinister evil greed can be better understood than crazy and senseless. And the fact that the media is reporting this thing as if its been scripted for them to attack the 2nd amendment has ticked me off because the first reports are going to be the ones that people remember, even if they are subsequently modified or deleted. But with so many debunkers out there and here, its going to be hard for the authorities to keep this to a simple script, I think we have all learned a lesson from building seven.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I'm pretty sure that's in reference to Sandy Hook, NJ,
maps.google.com...,+nj&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89c239b1b400b135:0xa538ef8abdf37c5,Sandy+Hook,+NJ&gl=us&e i=9m_PUOSXEMKSyQH8j4DACw&ved=0CLkBELYD

and not CT. I could be wrong but the New Jersey, Sandy Hook, is a tad closer to the city and was in Hurricane Sandy's path, too.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

For people who don't understand. It is impossible for this to be coincidence because every frame, everything in every single frame especially in such a big budget film is calculated and set up to the last detail, nothing is random in film, understand this.

This kind of statement is what kills me. "impossible for this to be a coincidence" that's absurd, it's not impossible, you seem to forget that there are two sides to a coincidence. If it was intentionally placed there by the film makers for, could be, a number of reasons (prop makers home town, already on source material for the prop, reference to a batman comic - something that is much more work to check out than calling it a conspiracy), it doesn't matter, because it can be a coincidence on the elementary side.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thinks of it bigger....think of it as a preprogramming which inserted into popular culture media, which becomes a sort of re/uptake of the planned events which will be part of the smokscreen that hides the PSYWAR METHODOLOGY. the obscure references and revelations go towards getting the public to dissasociate with the entire event or its consequnces.
Understand that the NAZI propaganda machine...was perfected in America after operation Paper Clip....
The big lie is ALIVE and WELL in AMERICA.
Do not underestimate the power that is wielded by hollywood......
the Goverment uses this means to reach the subliminal public, altering perceptions far below the conscious radar of the mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I want to see a source for this.
I don't believe what you are saying.
Don't just pop in with a claim like this you have to back it up, otherwise someone will pick it up and it will be "fact" and near impossible to show as not true later.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

I had the exact same feeling. If indeed there are sinister forces involved here beyond the individuals who carried out these recent attacks; it seems like they're definitely trying to string along the more conspiracy minded among us. The seemingly botched journalism and peculiar police actions in the immediate aftermath of the Sandy Hook incident, the growing number of reports of Lanza's mother being a doomsday prepper, this supposed connection between the two fathers and their connection to the LIBOR scandal, the absence of a clear motive in either case.

Fear in those who are anti gun

Paranoia in those who are pro gun

Anger in both

Right now I would say the mindset of most Americans would allow for a new Assault Weapons ban to be enacted but I think the PTB are swinging for the fences with this one. They want no guns in civilian hands, tyranny is much easier if Billy from west Virginia and all his friends and most his family (including grandma) can't pick you off from 200 yards with a deer rifle.

In this scenario they want the gun owners paranoid that they are about to lose their guns and they'll poke and prod until someone flips out and starts offing feds. They also want the anti gun population very afraid of the gun owners and not like the kind of general concern that many have had for quite some time, but rather an individual and personal fear That at anytime you'll be the one with a sheet draped over your body, They want these people to be afraid of gun owners to the point that they'll accept the military deployed on their own streets to collect guns, well not only accept it but likely, thank them for it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Believe me when I say this:

There are higher level "coincidences" that are going on all day, every day, in your own very life.

Something about dark, unknown realms of space and the mind, temporal kind of #. It's not fiction, I've observed and seen it for myself, and it's something that you have to tread very lightly in.

I have yet to figure out what all of it means to me because just in the last 5 years, I have seen several life time's worth of "miracles" "synchronicities" "coincidences" "signs" and the like.

It ain't no joke, it's a #ing serious matter.
edit on 17-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Sandy Hook? It could say MOON for all I know. I think this guy is visually matrixing to see what he wants to see, and once it's suggested to others, they also believe they are seeing the same thing.

Sorry guys but this is complete BS!

IRM

It also looks like HQOV or HQ head quarters ObserVation. Plus thats not a Y its an arrow coming down from the line.

People, do a simple google image search for "gotham city map". Doe NO ONE do ANY research any more before posting on this site?

It says SANDY HOOK.

Look it up.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The nut farm has had some escapees again....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by denster1991
You are saying that who ever is in control behind the curtain is bored enough to show predictions in holly wood films or there sick enough in the head to do it. Its awesome that people can connect these patterns but before jumping the gun on the situation someone contact the actors, director, camera guys, lighting, sound and film editors and ask generally if there was an odd feeling to the shooting of that scene even if someone controls the output at least dozen more people in the scene see if any of them felt the filming of the scene had a strange feel to it get someone on record and you really will have a smoking gun.

Same points I made in another thread.. this is the second thread on the topic now .. People lack common sense.. clip is banned?? .. really?? .. you all realize that the movie companies actively take down clips that are their intellectual property when they find them.. that's why people flip video and remove the audio to keep their stuff up ... this clip isn't banned.. it's just not your property

For this to be ANYTHING more than a coincidence then the cast and crew of batman would need to be in on it as well .. either that or the government pulled a midnight raid while everyone was sleeping to go insert this map reference.. and to what purpose? it accomplishes absolutely nothing.. not only that but this movie was filmed years before this shooting by now.. There's absolutely no common since in this theory whatsoever.. It's people connecting dots that have no business being connected to make a picture that never existed to begin with.

People also don't seem to realize that there are several Sandy Hook's in the united states!

To be quite frank, I find it disgusting given the nature of this travesty .. The bottom line is just because you can see coincidences does not make the picture you invented in your brain true in any way shape or form.. and that's what I wish some of these people could understand...

This is just bad as suggesting that because I'm wearing a batman shirt and my mother's name is Sandy that I'm clearly involved some how! .. by the way I don't own a batman shirt, and my mother's name isn't sandy.. but it would be similarly as ridiculous of a notion ..
edit on 12/17/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yep all coincidence. Has anybody heard of this
one "The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket" by Edgar Alan Poe.

The novel, published in 1838, involves an attempted mutiny of the whaling ship. Pym and two others repel the mutineers, killing or throwing overboard all but one. The spared mutineer, named Richard Parker, is kept aboard in order to help operate the ship. This turns out to be inadequate, as the ship capsizes, leaving the quartet shipwrecked and without adequate food. Parker suggests that cannibalism is the only way out, and they draw straws to determine the victim. Parker loses and becomes dinner.

Now what do you think happened in 1884.

it happened when a small yacht being sailed to Australia by an experienced English seafarer, Tom Dudley, and his mates Edwin Stephens, Edmund Brooks and the 17-year old cabin boy, Richard Thomas Parker. But the boat, called the Mignonette, sunk with little warning on the high seas on July 5, 1884. On July 20, Parker gave way to temptation and began to gulp down seawater. It had the inevitable effect. He began to speak deliriously and gave some appearance of imminent death. The others spoke of the unspeakable, especially Dudley and Edwards, and half-heartedly raised the issue of drawing lots. But Brooks hesitated and in the result, the evidence as to whether lots were ever drawn was inconclusive.

Still, Dudley and Edwards watched the boy. When July 24 dawned, with Parker breathing heavily, apparently comatose and sunken into the bottom of the open boat, Dudley had the wherewithal to kill before natural death occurred to as to salvage the blood.

Dudley's evidence: "No vessel appearing on the morning, I made signs to Stephens and Brooks that we had better do it, but they seemed to have no heart to do it, so I went to the boy, who was lying at the bottom of the boat with his arm over his face. "I took out my knife-first offering a prayer to God to forgive us for what we were about to do and for the rash act, that our souls might be saved-and I said to the boy, 'Richard, your time has come.' The boy said, 'What me, Sir?' I said, 'Yes, my boy.' "I then put my knife [into the side of his neck.] The blood spurted out, and we caught it in the bailer and we drank the blood while it was warm; we then stripped the body, cut it open, and took out his liver and heart, and we ate the liver while it was still warm. Stephens at that time was in the stern of the boat and Brooks in the bow?"1

www.duhaime.org...
edit on 17-12-2012 by remymartin because: Forgot linky

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I know this. The internet allows everyone to haver an opinion about everything that happens. Anybody attempting to wade thru it all a year from now to do any kind of study is going to get buried under an avalanche of data, most of it useless. "Burying the past".

Like when a new bill is introduced in congress it fills volumes and only the most stupid of ignorants will even bother to wade thru all the double talk to figure out the bottom line. Like when you try to sue the gov. or a corp. they bury you in "legalese" and there is scant hope to win.

Nowadays the internet is full of garbage too. Like landfill. Mostly worthless tripe.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It says HOOK it is clearly there I posted the image for you to see. It's been confirmed, SANDY HOOK it says. And this was changed from it's original name. They changed the name of the location of the maps of the comic universe for THIS film.

Agreed, it does say HOOK...same thing about SANDY...it shows it clearly!

But using google maps shows a different location.

So is there a clear link between these two images? My conclusion....not really. There was no reference to children being shot in the movie Dark Knight Rises.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2012 by cyberjedi because: # post

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Maybe Hollywood has been infiltrated by the good guys. Ones that know the plan, and are trying to get that information out without getting themselves killed or giving up their inside position!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Careful what you speculate...
Newtown Will Prosecute Independant Journalist Whistleblowers.
Just been on the news...its a crime to investigate it yourself apparently

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I want to see a source for this.
I don't believe what you are saying.
Don't just pop in with a claim like this you have to back it up, otherwise someone will pick it up and it will be "fact" and near impossible to show as not true later.

Exposing the gangsters who run this world has ALWAYS been a crime.

Whistle blowers carry out one of the most dangerous jobs on earth.

Those who start exposing the REAL criminals mysteriously die many times.

People such as Danny Casolaro who uncovered the "Octopus" at the cost of his life make this obvious:

"Danny Casolaro called it " The Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

edit on 17-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I would like to know how Fabain4Liberty found out that Adam Lanzer was supposed to testify. I can't find any credible sources, and I've spent a good deal searching. Not doubting, just asking questions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join