It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT! Sandy Hook AND Aurora shooting connection SMOKING GUNS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Templeton
reply to post by iwilliam

Maybe Hollywood has been infiltrated by the good guys. Ones that know the plan, and are trying to get that information out without getting themselves killed or giving up their inside position!

It's certainly possible. This is what Stanley Kubrick apparently tried to do in some of his films

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Yeah yeah.. but that poster said it had "just been in the news" that they were prosecuting people questioning the story. Then the poster never came back. I was asking for that news story, the proof.

I don't believe it existed, and sometimes little things like that get picked up. Next thing you know, people are others that it was in the news that they were prosecuting people questioning the official story just because one person popped in a thread and lied.

I wanted to see the news story. Or anything.
I didn't get it though.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
smoking guns.... !!! Ha ha ha

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
this thread is insane. the OP flatly believed some youtuber's claims, failed to understand them correctly then created a topic and hysteria about a set of coincidences that he'd made up in his own head. Is there any thing that happens now that isn't a conspiracy?. You are all going nuts. it'll be a few months/years before you notice how you are behaving, but it will happen

the reason these shootings are happening is because in the US, people have guns. In other countries with less guns there are less mass shootings. OMG, smoking gun!! RIGHT THERE!

edit on 18-12-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
just started to watch the video, that is a ladies hand not a mans hand. sandy is a girls name. It is a left hand that does not wear a wedding ring which one could say no ring no children.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
never have seen this movie or any batman videos..

I see a train/bus ticket or a sports ticket for a game, then see a pass for a top hotel then on the top right it looks like a puppy dogs head. In America is there a sports team named after a cute dog..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Yeah yeah.. but that poster said it had "just been in the news" that they were prosecuting people questioning the story. Then the poster never came back. I was asking for that news story, the proof.I don't believe it existed

Connecticut Police Spokesman: Newtown Will Prosecute Independant Journalist Whistleblowers

"CT State Police, working with the federal government, will prosecute any independent journalists, whistle blowers or anyone else who decides to dig further into this incident than what the state-run propaganda service is willing to tell you."

"Ct. Police Newtown Will Prosecute Independent Journalist Whistleblowers"

edit on 18-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have not read the entire thread yet, so perhaps this had been said, but what if the movie is made to program minds?

I have read a bit about language patterns, hypnosis and mind control, and I can see some indications in the movie which reminds me of that.

Aurora sticking out very clear with the read colour and also Gordon pointing at Sandy Hook. As to say, "do this and do that"

This is just my first spontaneous thought but I bet that a thoroughly examination of the movie, from the view of language patterns would indeed show some strange things.

Or everything is just a weird coincidence

edit on 18-12-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

The second connection is the LIBOR bank scandal.
BOTH fathers of James Holmes AND Adam Lanza were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. Ask yourself THIS question. Just what are the odds that BOTH of these two guys fathers would be in this position? Impossible.

Shootings Connected To Libor Scandal?

As FDR said, "Nothing is coincidence, everything is planned."

Wake up.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
edit on 16-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

GREAT FIND OP!!! S&F!!! This could be the connection we have been needing...So Adams Dad was scheduled to testify the same as Mr. Holmes...Both young men SMART Promising Students going "BONKERS" and in the matter of Days weeks...becoming a "Highly" Trained marksman with multiple different weapons and types of body armor....???? This is becoming one HELL of an Obvious Set-up!!! This is a "Dangerous" thread if read by the wrong "CEO"
edit on 18-12-2012 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by DjembeJedi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I want to see a source for this.
I don't believe what you are saying.
Don't just pop in with a claim like this you have to back it up, otherwise someone will pick it up and it will be "fact" and near impossible to show as not true later.

Too late.... People are already believing it is fact thanks to an edited video clip from a news press conference.

If you want to see the whole clip and read a transcript it is posted in this thread.

Two things to note. 1. The gist of what he is saying is that people hoaxing information & making threats will be questioned and possibly prosecuted. 2. Some people will ignore the fact that, yes, people are hoaxing information regarding the case and just believe it is part of a coverup.

I would hope anybody really researching and trying to find the "truth" of what happened regarding the shooting would be more vigilant and seek out the unedited version of the presser. Then follow that up with research on if anyone has been questioned in regards to hoaxing or threatening postings/information.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Why is it so hard for some of you to believe that we are living out a script? A pre-written script that we can, most of the time, do nothing to change. The people on this site are the ones who question, who are more enlightened, and who think or feel or hope that there is something more to life that just the daily grind....generally speaking.

Is it that hard to believe that there is a higher power? A Creator? A being or power that gives us life, hope and happiness. Knowing what most people believe about the universe, there would also be a balance - Meaning an anti-Creator. A destroyer of life, and good, and hope.

Is it hard to believe that we, as the "lower" beings, would be used and manipulated in this on-going battle?

Mind control and programming, such as MKUltra surely does exist. And with the electronic age that we live in it is most likely ramped up to a level that the powers that be never imagined possible.

Every computer connected to the internet has a networking device. Every network device has a MAC address that is unique. It would be so easy to send a signal to a specific person. One identified as being unstable, angry, mentally ill to the point of being able to be used as a pawn. They would be easily identifiable by their specific posts on a message board, social site, etc. Or, this signal could be broadcasted to everyone, effecting only those with a weaker mind/lower resistance to the suggestive signal....

Take a look at the pictures of these killers involved in these recent shootings. Look at their eyes. They are all the same.

I see people that have had every bit of hope and love stripped from their being.

We need to be strong. We are in the middle of a battleground.

Knowledge, Love and Hope is power.

Spread It

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sorry but I don't buy the LIBOR connection. Jame's Holmes testifying to congress was a statement first made in a piece by Sorcha Faal. The only verifiable FACT is the occupations. The connection with Lanza is also not backed up by anything, just a statement. Any one here could make that statement but were is the evidence? How come these bloggers had access to this information but no-one else did?

Also the kind of people who have been called before congress are not individuals from companies, they are the heads of banks and bigwigs at the federal reserve and treasury.

The Senate banking committee and the House financial services committee, are both believed to be considering calling Diamond to testify. Sources close to both committees said they were in the early stages of gathering information and were almost certain to call the former Barclays chief executive after the summer recess.
Senator Tim Johnson, chairman of the banking committee, said on Tuesday that his panel would quiz Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke and Treasury secretary Timothy Geithner on the scandal at hearings scheduled before the August break. "I am concerned by the growing allegations of potential widespread manipulation of Libor and similar interbank rates by some financial firms," said Johnson.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The people mentioned above have no family members that are mass shooting perpetrators.

If Robert Holmes and Lanza had been due to testify why wasn't it mentioned in the press before hand like the above? Are we to believe that the companies wouldn't have any records or other employees that would be called up in place of the shooter's relatives?

I think self styled writers can make extraordinary statements about LIBOR that are not questioned because LIBOR is so complex to understand.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
This means that indeed the shadow government controllers have yet again put their clues in their brainwash and predictive programming medium HOLLYWOOD because that is their modus operandi.

SANDY HOOK screen cap, left side under the blue line:

To what end? I see this sort of way-out theory all the time about Hollywood planting clues (reminds me of the Bible Code, or back masking - if you look hard enough, you'll find what you want to find), but I've never heard a reasonable explanation as to why they would do such a thing.

The second connection is the LIBOR bank scandal.
BOTH fathers of James Holmes AND Adam Lanza were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. Ask yourself THIS question. Just what are the odds that BOTH of these two guys fathers would be in this position? Impossible.

Shootings Connected To Libor Scandal?

So, are they now not going to testify because their sons are murderers? Real question.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
So, are they now not going to testify because their sons are murderers? Real question.

Don't forget it must have been a secret that they were going to testify as no-one knew.....until the world's attention was drawn to the 'fact' that they were going to testify when their sons committed mass murder.. That doesn't make much sense to me!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So what's so URGENT!!!???

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I don't know the significants of this, but Aurora is the focus in the epic highway chase scene from Tansformers Darkside of the Moon. It is on the road sign that gets knocked down.
The scene is supposed to be in Washington DC but the highway sign is a toll way in
Chicago I-88.

It gets nocked down at .36
see he whole sign .40
One more at .59 from inside the car

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Is it not coincidental that the Aurora Batman Premier shooting and the Sandy Hook Elem School shooting were both 7 days before two global/illuminati events/dates (the Olympics and the 12/21/12 date, respectively)?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned already.

Stephen Barton, Aurora Shooting Survivor, Lives Just Minutes From Newtown, Connecticut

Stephen Barton, 22, was on a cross-country biking trip from Virginia Beach to San Francisco when he decided to take in a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colorado on July 20. Barton wound up surviving one of the worst mass shootings in American history with a shot in the neck, shrapnel wounds on his right arm and chest as well as cuts to his face. Coincidentally, Barton also lives just 10 minutes from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. giving him a special insight into this latest tragedy.

Barton is currently working as a Policy and Outreach Assistant at Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group that is co-chaired by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. He starred in an ad by the group that ran in Washington, D.C. and Colorado after the Aurora shooting.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have video proof of mind control being used during a CNN interview. I am a I tivo'd it, but but I don't know how to get it on the computer to upload it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join