It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

< snip >
MOD EDIT: Please review
Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Everyones different when it comes to handling emotional/traumatic situations and this being the biggest nightmarr of any parent- losing their child in such an horrific way.

The guy is seen laughing at the start and even cracking a joke- thats maybe how he deals with stressful situations I dont know, I dont know him or is character!

I do know one thing I couldnt have stood infront of that camera for no newd report if I was in his position.

Remember I said COULD! Which means im not for or against the idea- its a conspiracy website you do know that don't you- with plenty of people here that are willing to over step the line!

edit on 12/18/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by klebics
I'd just like to reply to all the hate that's going on this thread: I, too, ATM refuse to believe anyone actually died. I have no proof of it, but i'm eager to do the research to know for sure. Maybe i'll have to eat my own words. But to be so offended by mere words of others... I'm sorry to say this, but if words hurt you, you need to stay off the internet! It's a very varied people we have here.

This is what i've come up with so far. Now, someone please contribute, especially if you have more proof that we are wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

We are all offended because we know that over the years there have been many tragic shootings, that are very real and because I remember the horror of Dunblane where 16 five year olds were shot at their school by a madman Thomas Hamilton and the grief that followed (and having a young child myself at that time) I could hardly imagine what the parents were going through.

The premise of this thread is that there was a clue in a batman movie fortelling the shooting, not that no one was killed and it is only one poster (and a few hangers on) that, based on one website are proclaiming that no one died, not in this event or any other across the world (norway etc) and that is really offensive to the memory of those who did die (and they did, I have a Norwegian friend who lost a cousin...the person is most certainly dead)

As for staying off the internet, I am 45 yrs old and have been using the internet since 1995, I know what it's all about and it is only the lunatic fringe who live in a delusional fantasy world and have no real experience outside of the internet that really need to get a grip and take a reality check.

And my message to you is the same, if you truly believe that none of these children or adults died at that school then you really are a sick and delusional person who needs to wise up to the harsh reality of real life.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Either these people that are denying that the shooting took place are trolling which would be incredibly sick and I wish you a painful death if you are or are very mentally unstable, if you think that this did not happen please I urge you go get help, with these types of delusion you could be the next one to snap, there is conspiracies and then there is delusion. I have heard some crazy stuff off this site but to deny what happened at Sandy Hook is so far off the reservation that I would not feel safe around you in person... GO GET HELP for your sake and the sake of every person that has the unfortunate chance of crossing your path.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

this man (cg or otherwise) is acting. he has lost nobody.
but they show us this incongruity deliberately. just like the stories narrative is delivered
deliberately, full of inconsistencies and absurdities.
i really am very hopeful because of this story. no one has died but a lesson
is being taught to all. think fakery people, and take it from there.
it makes so much more sense.
then look back and see how many other times you have been fooled.

a new beginning looms, methinks.
where all children are treasured and blessed.

Methinks that you took too many puffs of the sick sonofabitch whom needs to be caught with a butterfly net crack pipe. Methinks that it is frightening to realize that someone like yourself is roaming around in society capable of god knows what if some innocent person looked at them ODDLY one day.. Jesus

edit on 18-12-2012 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

laugh my arse off.

poppycock poppycock. you're up to your neck in it.

they get away with these silly faked psy-ops because people like you fail
to see the BS from the trees and condemn and demonize people like me who
smell it a mile off.

pfft!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Originally posted by shasta9600

I don't care what anybody says about the possibility of someone acting "bizarre" in a situation like this, but nobody that I've ever met in my life would be laughing and smiling like this guy after their child was suppossed to have been murdered. No chance, it's not believable

but they show us this incongruity deliberately. just like the stories narrative is delivered

I didn't think this topic could get any worse, but it has. This poor man has lost his daughter and your trying to say he's FAKING grief....unbelievable. This is it, clear proof that you need to be sectioned and sent to a mental institution for your safety and the safety of everyone around you, you're not safe. I'm not joking, linking this to BATMAN was bad enough but to suggest that he is an actor who hasn't lost his daughter is worrying and I fear for the state of mind your in.

I'm not going to call you not mentally stable. But your post sparked an idea I'd like feedback from. You are obviously offended. Nothing wrong with that--i see where you're coming from. But if the father chose to take the very, very burdensome task of actually accepting this interview, i think he needs to be prepared for skepticism. And i dare say that i think he should reasonably be prepared for skeptics, or i personally think he should be, but DESPITE THAT he took it anyway. So i really don't understand one not just you but quite a few are choosing to be so offended that he is met with skepticism. If you are so offended, shouldn't you blame also the father, for choosing to set himself up for this exposure? Shouldn't you be offended that someone would want to expose him to the public at all?

Correct me if i'm wrong, and i do welcome it. But doesn't the core of the basis of your being offended completely rely on the objection that some people out there simply doesn't believe him? You obviously believe him. And you want others to agree with you. That's essentially what not you alone but many are doing. I just wanted to point that out.

I welcome criticism. The core of my argument can be found here. Please search by my user name

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If i may say, we have become so emotionally attached to opinions we really have to ask, just what is our own issue? For me, it's the fear that "they" got to our pastors too, whom i probably hold too sacred. (you'll see what i mean if you follow the link) Anyway. I'm not trying to bash on you, but i just wanted thought the above should be pointed out. The father doesn't need to be vindicated: he chose to expose himself to public opinion, and that's that IMHO

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

He does seam strange - but like I said people react to stress in different ways- you don't know him I don't know him ats doesnt know him, that being said none of us are qualified to comment
edit on 18-12-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by klebics

He probably made the statement because he was asked to and he agreed, but I don't imagine he expected to be judged. And of course if no parents made statements, you lot would be "oh well where are all the parents, why are they not talking to the media?

And of course if this video had not been made outonalimb (note not mocking his username as he has mocked mine) would have no video evidence to say "omg it's an actor"

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by klebics

He probably made the statement because he was asked to and he agreed, but I don't imagine he expected to be judged. And of course if no parents made statements, you lot would be "oh well where are all the parents, why are they not talking to the media?

And of course if this video had not been made outonalimb (note not mocking his username as he has mocked mine) would have no video evidence to say "omg it's an actor"

I think you're onto something good here. There ARE indeed a bunch of people who wants to push their believe onto others. Trolls are great examples. They know you'll be offended by this, therefore they offend you. Period. And there are some here that may very well have bad intentions to be making these posts. But the thing you cannot argue IMHO is that you do not see thru their intentions; we only have evidence on what they have written. My condolences for your name being mocked, (and you probably should base your comments on that merit alone), but to call others out simply because they disagree with you...perhaps i'm misunderstanding you?

But back to what you said. He was asked to do it and didn't expect to get judged. Sorry, but how naive. That's my believe. That's my being-offended kicking in. But i will not allow it. So let me apologize, eat those words, and instead say... How unfortunate. A large number of people have in fact criticized this albeit poor man over the internet. It shows that it CAN happen. And he himself chose for it to happen, albeit not intentionally. So why are we defending him? He needs none. It's the trolls you're after. But you can't prove troll-dom. Let's just leave it at that, grit your teeth as I am gritting mine against not you specifically, but those who believe what you believe, and understand that this is a limitation of forums in general.

I am not spending all this time writing to you, a total stranger, because I'm obsessed with you or others on this forum. Not that i don't value your opinion: i do. But i honestly think i can take it or leave it. I just want to say, i'm going thru all this trouble typing it out not because it offends me, but because I CARE. This issue bugs me and I need liberation. Therefore, please just ignore these guys and tell me what you know. What are our arguments' holes, sources that can debunk our points (e.g. it's empowering to learn that "Aurora" was in Skyfall, not Batman), and any new information you may have. Thank you
edit on 18-12-2012 by klebics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

... But if the father chose to take the very, very burdensome task of actually accepting this interview, i think he needs to be prepared for skepticism. And i dare say that i think he should reasonably be prepared for skeptics, or i personally think he should be, but DESPITE THAT he took it anyway.

The main thing wrong with this is that there is no way on earth that he would have any reason to suspect that there are people out there that would be analysing his every motion and facial twitch and saying 'FAAAAKE!'

This is fringe culture here. This is not what normal people do. We are not normal. It is not reasonable to expect a normal person to go out of his way to please conspiracy theorists.

Therefore he had no reason to suspect he should try to 'be convincing' just to pander to the crowd of self-proclaimed data analysis and body-language interpreting geniuses bravely thwarting the evil plot of the all powerful NWO that live on here.

edit on 18-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think it is time to take the dialogue from this movie and cross-reference it with an atlas. In addition we should divide the screen into parts and each just watch a small part of the movie frame by frame. I guarantee you there is more to come from this. let's go to work people! How many people are in?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Then why are you hanging out in a conspiracy site?
second line

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick

second line

I think she is our morale authority, ya know?

Every group has to have a morale authority, haven't you been keeping up with the Walking Dead?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

... But if the father chose to take the very, very burdensome task of actually accepting this interview, i think he needs to be prepared for skepticism. And i dare say that i think he should reasonably be prepared for skeptics, or i personally think he should be, but DESPITE THAT he took it anyway.

The main thing wrong with this is that there is no way on earth that he would have any reason to suspect that there are people out there that would be analyising his every motion and saying 'FAAAAKE!'

This is fringe culture here. This is not what normal people do. We are not normal. It is not reasonable to expect a normal person to go out of his way to please consipiracy theorists.

Therefore he had no reason to suspect he should try to 'be convincing' just to pander to the crowd of self-proclaimed data analysis and body-language interpreting geniuses bravely thwarting the evil plot of the all powerful NWO that live on here.

Similarly to how i wrote to another member saying that I spend my time typing this not because I'm looking for an argument, but because I truly care and want answers for myself, I hope you will accept my directly replying you as to mean no offence.

You raise a good perspective. If we were the father, what would we expect? He has the media already supporting what he will claim, i suppose that will give him comfort to just go ahead and say it? And indeed he is not familiar with "fringe culture", so that will not deter him to go ahead. But I ask, if you were the father, wouldn't you be faced with a HUGE desire to not go public anyway, despite the above? Yet my argument is that he CHOSE to despite that desire. I am trying to weigh his "innocence" to fringe culture, his being backed by "authority", against what he must have went thru, and possibly, it may be a thin stretch, but possibly, the knowledge he is exposing himself and his family to the public--a place full of scrutiny with all sorts of people out there.

You see, i am AWARE that we are sickos to you. You are not unintelligent people. So what is it that we're missing? Other than that we ARE sickos, how will you educate us so we can go to bed safe and sound finally believing that yes, they all died.

As mentioned before, guys, his laughting is really disturbing. Thankfully, someone linked a vid to another incident of another tragedy showing the same thing. But i'm still not convinced. What else you got?
edit on 18-12-2012 by klebics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen

Methinks that you took too many puffs of the sick sonofabitch whom needs to be caught with a butterfly net crack pipe. Methinks that it is frightening to realize that someone like yourself is roaming around in society capable of god knows what if some innocent person looked at them ODDLY one day.. Jesus

edit on 18-12-2012 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

laugh my arse off.

poppycock poppycock. you're up to your neck in it.

they get away with these silly faked psy-ops because people like you fail
to see the BS from the trees and condemn and demonize people like me who
smell it a mile off.

pfft!

LOL WHAT?! Woah woah woah first of all, who is "they" and what is this "silly faked psy-ops" that people like me who "fail to see bs from the.. trees"(?) let them get away with?
I'd like to know exactly what I'm being charged with here, dearest Outa the Looney Toon..
What "bs" do the "trees" show you? Do the trees tell you who "they" are? What do you "smell a mile off"? Do you smell some sort of odor associated with the coming of "them" or are the trees causing trouble again there too?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by klebics

Thank you for your well thought out and well written post.

On the subject of the OP I don't think that the clues lie in a batman movie, but I don't have proof either way whether there are or not, my personal belief is not, but, I have not seen the batman movie, nor the skyfall one and have no intention of seeing either, so I don't have much else to say in that regard and apart from a few posts earlier on, mainly relating to one poster who claimed the shooter was a victim of a mind control op and that he had "good eyes) or something like that, which I felt I really had to say because this poster did not seem to have any regard for the true victims, just the perpetrator (and I was not the only one with that view) I haven't really had that much to say on the subject

However, on the subject of "no one died" I have an entirely different perspective As far as evidence that these children really did die, I know real grief when I see it, like I said as a 45yr old I've seen my fair share and come on, do you need to see dead bodies of children blown apart from several bullets...even at that outonalimb would probably say that it was "just special effects) so I don't really know what other proof there could be and like I said if you actually went to any of the funerals of these kids you would probably see such raw emotion that would scar you for life and have a total belief that these children did die.

If this person is a troll, then they deserve to be called out, my personal feelings just won't allow me to ignore it and of course if they genuinely believe that no one died, then equally I have to have my say because under the circumstances it really is unforgivable in my book to say such things on an internet forum, even if it is a conspiracy website. There's a fine line between having an alternative view point and being totally delusional and offensive.

I hope that makes my position clear on this thread and the reason that I keep posting is because I care also, and the fact that some people are turning the incident into some sort of whodunnit, having fun with maps and claiming it's all like a special effects movie is something I just cannot accept and I have to have my say on the matter

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I do think the smile was a nervous smile. When I initially watched a clip of this, I did not see the part with him walking up to the microphone. When he was taking deep breaths, I just took that as him trying to gain composure for having to do what he was about to do, something that nobody would wish on anyone. Late in the video that you posted, at around 3:20, it's obvious he was laughing which is hard to understand considering what he was about to do, but we don't really know what was happening behind the scenes. Yes, it's hard to see how someone could laugh, but, I've been to many funerals, and people have laughed...people share stories, memories, some are funny. I don't know what to believe anymore. It's really hard to comprehend that all of those people at the funerals yesterday were actors, all those children. I don't believe they were.

edit on 18-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

second line

Because I believe there are many conspiracies, but this is not one of them. And why do posters type "second line" when they don't have enough to say to fill more than one line...The one liner post rule seems to have eluded you and the others who do it, there really is no need if your one line is relevant and concise.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

How can you be so sure that THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM? I'm glad you have such clarity on all things conspiracy. Did I write enough of a concise statement for you?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

second line

I think she is our morale authority, ya know?

Every group has to have a morale authority, haven't you been keeping up with the Walking Dead?

Morale authority? Well if that's what you think,perhaps I am keeping up the morale of sane people. Or maybe you meant moral, in which case I am not an authority to anyone, nor do I try to be, just that I have an opinion that is just as valid and deserving to be heard as yours.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

How can you be so sure that THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM? I'm glad you have such clarity on all things conspiracy. Did I write enough of a concise statement for you?

How can you be sure it is? And it's not me who made the one liner rule, speak to the owners and mods about that, I have no definition of what constitutes a concise statement.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join