It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
No offense at all to any of those who think there is no chance that there is anything at all to this, but this thread quickly compiled over 70 flags. Honestly, maybe this isn't the best site for you?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

This site was once a bastion for some of the brightest minds I've ever encountered, as of the past 2 years it's washed with a combination of the mentally insane, paranoid and easily lead morons. I think you're right many of these members really need help.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well I have been curious how this became known as the NewTown shooting when the name of the town
is Sandy Hook.

Look it up. Sandy Hook, CT.

New Town, New Country, New World, perhaps?

Correct The town is Sandy Hook

Look at this link to the weather channel www.weather.com...
or look up zipcode 06483

link   
Welp like my grammy always said give people a bone and they will pick it clean all day long. Please tell me why this is even relevant to anything... for example why the aurora shooter picked this particular movie to shoot in.. why he dyed his hair red and how all that connects to any of this except for a very a obscure split second shot of a place on a map... give me some credible evidence of anything and maybe i'll consider it.. until then I view all this as people who want to find something where there is nothing.

link   
Id like to throw a weird one in the mix. I live in san diego, and recently ive been hearing "san diego" everywhere. example: recently in a rap song the "san diego padres" were mentioned. And if you know anything about the padres they suck. nobody mentions the padres unless you are from san diego, this rapper is not. anyways just saying are TPTB mentioning my city a lot more, so the brain can subconsciously pick up the word, and desensitize(make somebody less allergic) How many of us are desensitize about school shootings especially after the columbine shooting. im a sloppy writer so bare with me. What im trying to say, San diego being a huge military city, and with the war crap going on. Could something drastic be coming to my city? sounds out there but fun to think about

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffwilson34

Well I have been curious how this became known as the NewTown shooting when the name of the town
is Sandy Hook.

or look up zipcode 06483

Really? I thought just the school was named Sandy Hook Elementary, but that the town was Newtown?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Batman gives us our proof of the pre-meditated, PTB murder, but also this, (video last page),
www.examiner.com...
"Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify"

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My .02-

It's a reach. I wouldn't present it as "Exhibit A" in trying to convince a skeptic that there is an Illumimati and they are trying to take our guns away.

But.

%&*$, that is an eeire coincidence. If there are future shooting incidents in places with the same names as those other strike zones, I would believe it.

As to the whole, "why would they tell us ahead of time?' issue, I have heard that the Illuminati have a weird moral code whereby its ok to do anything to someone as long as you warn them first. The warning can be subtle and done in such a way that no one believes that its going to happen, but that's good enough for them. They have technically fulfilled thier law. I do not have verification for this yet. Its rumored to have begun because the Illuminati was created by these gentleman scholars who felt like thier enemies should be given a sporting chance. They felt no sense of fulfillment fooling a bunch of sheep, and so they "prop up" the people they intend to rule, feed them information sometimes, just to make it more interesting. But the modern Elite hate this rule. They are tired of hiding, and they are tired of helping thier enemies. So they fulfill the letter of the law of thier oath regarding the uninitiated. They tell millions of people but do it in such a way that it sounds like the stuff that a guy living under a bridge would come up with. They love shedding our blood, flashing thier signs around, and getting away with it.

Again, this is all speculation. I wanted to verify this before posting, but by the time I put in the research, this thread will be cold. Does anybody out there have any links on this?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Batman gives us our proof of the pre-meditated, PTB murder, but also this, (video last page),
www.examiner.com...
"Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify"

Proof?

Hardly. Because it was in a movie???? Do you know how many movie coincidences there could be?? Millions.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by jeffwilson34

is Sandy Hook.

or look up zipcode 06483

Really? I thought just the school was named Sandy Hook Elementary, but that the town was Newtown?

Im stumped as well. I thought the town was Newtown as well

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It doesn't matter that both Sandy Hooks (in and out of the movie) are different. It is still the same name, and that is all that matters.

It is strange indeed...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Hang in there detached.... Youve almost killed the thread.... yer almost there...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hey, did anyone notice the part in that movie that has "Aurora lit up by the building? Not sure if anyone brought this up yet in this thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

As far as i know it is newtown... and sandy hook is like a division with in the town.. here in my town we have places that are referred to by the housing developements around the area... Wheatland, countywalk, etc... it's my understanding that sandy hook is a place in newtown.. or a section of newtown.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
when there proves to be absolutely no proof to any link between the two, Id love to see you guys admit you were wrong. Always, every time, ct'ers just throw crap against the well and talk about the stuff that sticks. They forget the stuff that doesnt.

Its about time you guys take responsibility for everything youve been wrong on. This will be one of the,

link   
Hey detractors, this is just general DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!

State your counter points or piss off, you're way out of bounds calling people insane and need of mental help.

What do you all want? For ATS to stop conspiracy threads once and for all? Hey maybe it should just become one of the thousands of other vanilla sites that just post media news and talk about it from "acceptable" parameters.

Again, these are just people talking about scenarios and possibilities. You guys are the ones coming in and painting people as lunatics, maybe you guys are the ones that need help.

link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

As far as i know it is newtown... and sandy hook is like a division with in the town.. here in my town we have places that are referred to by the housing developements around the area... Wheatland, countywalk, etc... it's my understanding that sandy hook is a place in newtown.. or a section of newtown.

Yea.. Im in Las Vegas but its actually Summerlin.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ever seen the movie "Mercury Rising" with Bruce Willis and Alec Baldwin?.....Now you know what happened

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I don't see anyone that is saying that this map is absolute 100% proof of anything. I see a lot of folks saying this is just another of many coincidences that seem to pop up in Hollywood. I do however see a lot of people putting other people down for opening their mind up to possibilities.

What does it mean to deny ignorance? It means to seek and open your mind to possibilities and not allow others to try to strong arm you into not seeking into possibilities. Ignorance is being closed minded and so we deny being close minded and look at all possibilities and we encourage others with thoughts that ADD TO THE POSSIBILITIES and not just put down possibilities over and over and over.

Now you cannot prove that this was put there for a reason and you cannot prove that it was not. So why do you insist on saying it means nothing at all... over and over and over and over and over?

You made your point now let others just make theres... that is unless you have a serious agenda at work?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is another thing point. Both Homes father and apparently this youth's father were set set to testify in the liber scandal. Both fathers were testifying?

BREAKING NEWS: CT School Shooter Killer Link To LIBOR SCAND

So the Batman movie, with the finger on Sandy Hook, in large print, is a coincidence?

Don't think so.

According to a number of members here that's absolute BS on both counts and that there is no connection between either Holmes' father or Lanza's as high level financial guys with the LIBOR scandal or that either were ever set to testify.. I hope that's true.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join