It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's possible that the shooter saw that in the movie and it gave him the idea?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Question: Is there any validity to the LIBOR scandal testimonies before congress connecting Holmes' dad (FICO software developer), and (and being the key word here also) Lanza's father (a high ranking tax exec with GE)? That's key.

If none, question - nevertheless was Lanza in any way "inspired" by Homles ie: dressed in black fatigue with bullet proof vest (and mask)?

Apparently not, I have not seen any evidence to suggest that either the Aurora or Newtown shooter's father was involved in a scandal.

Secondly, I doubt he was inspired by Holmes, more likely he was inspired by a school shooting, rather than a theatre shooting. He didn't use a smoke bomb, he didn't dye his hair, he didn't give himself up afterwards, etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

OK, I'll throw my 2 cents in here.

On the Gotham map, #2 strike zone is near Port Clinton, I live in WI, and worry about the New Madrid fault line and the sink hole in Louisiana. If you look on "earth changes" and the US naval map, you'll see that Clinton, Iowa, on the Mississippi River, would indeed be a port to the Gulf of Mexico.

I think we should all look at that map and make some guesses.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

There was also a bond trailer before the Batman Movie that had the Aurora building in it:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12/17/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Batman hates guns. So...gun control?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

sandy hook is a neighborhood / area of Newtown CT.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

They can all take a look at my post that I just made above

reply to post by NewAgeMan

And see that the concern isn't unfounded and without a basis in reason.

It's just a concern and I am simply an open minded, and scientifically and deductively minded person who can't stand a mystery.

Based on my analysis I think there's a connection or may be, between the two mass shootings, but if so, I still believe that this could just as equally be a coincidence and nothing more, either way. Best NOT to make anything of it, if it's a gift from the evil PTB anyway, leave it alone - YUCK!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
hrm. i keep vacillating back and forth from, "eh, coincedence" to "that's odd". these types of threads remind of 911 threads and who shot jfk threads.
edit on 17-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

What, he watched the movie, spotted his schools name and decided to go on a rampage there?

So if he would have watched some other movie, and seen a single reference to some other location, he would have striked there? I have heard some unlikely theories about this shooting, but this...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by MsAphrodite

The Aurora reference are those words in red neon lights on a building in Gotham City. My question then is that Aurora Bldg a real site in either NYC or Chicago (where most of the C. Nolan Batman movies have been filmed)?

Good point, someone must know. If its not a coincidence and its CGI, someone would have had to specifically come up with that name for the building.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129
Ok, if this really is a planned conspiracy, then why would 'they' plant these signs? Wouldn't that just fuel the conspiracy? It's like burying your life savings in the ground but leaving subtle clues as to where you hid it.

Some say "they" have to tell us what they are going do to, as it is part of their code. They want us to be 'willing' participants, subconsciously consenting and having 'prior' knowledge of these events. Hence their symbolism in music and movies... to reach as many people as possible. Some say!

You asked!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

The Aurora Building is in China:

edit on 12/17/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

Aurora Plaza is a 185 m high skyscraper in the Pudong financial district of Shanghai, China, that was completed in 2003. It is one of the more recognisable of the smaller towers in the Pudong skyline, due to its curved sleek facade, its large "AURORA" logo and a large video screen projected onto the front of the building at night.

wasn't there a chinese attack on school children as well the same day as Sandy Hooks attack? Not that I really find that it means anything or has any correlation, but just a thought.
edit on 17-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I must say that it is strange that a movie about a vigilante has become a central focus in the gun control debate.

It does make one speculate.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I highly doubt it but hopefully more details will be released regarding his motive if they can pull any information off of the two smashed computers recovered in the Lanza home.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You can never tell with those crazy people. With crazy people they will take anything out of books, movies, etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

And btw it isn't "some other movie"... it's the movie that was played at that theater shooting.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

And btw it isn't "some other movie"... it's the movie that was played at that theater shooting.

But why would he watch that movie, and decide to do it now, rather than watching it straight after the shooting. I don't see him doing a mass murder of children because of this.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

All I asked was that if it was possible he saw it in the movie AT ANY TIME and especially after the shooting. Like I said, who can tell what's in minds of crazy murderous people?

No worries. We will find out more later. They are going thru his computers and stuff as we speak.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

But why would he watch that movie, and decide to do it now, rather than watching it straight after the shooting. I don't see him doing a mass murder of children because of this.

The Cinema shooting happened at the premiere of the movie, Maybe he only just got round to watching it. Just throwing it out there.

as for the Matrix picture I posted there are coincidences and then there is

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join