It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Ben81

I've always felt it was a ship but seldom admit it in public. The most I'll say (and often) is, I believe it's artificial.
I don't believe for minute that the Moon is responsible for our gravity. The Sun is... IMO.

Neither the sun OR the moon are responsible for our gravity .. the earth is responsible for earth's gravity, the mass is what generates the gravitational forces... you yourself have your own gravity in fact, it's just minuscule

Both the moon and the sun DO effect our gravity however... that is what brings tides to our oceans, generates the currents and helps keep things nice and liveable here on the planet .. since all of that ties in to weather patterns.. etc.

But no, neither the moon or the sun are responsible for gravity..
edit on 12/16/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

That's your opinion and I respect it but tell that to mainstream science!

That's why I am so amazed when NASA comes off as if it knows practically everything about our cosmos and yet it doesn't know about gravity and UFOs? But give them another galaxy and black holes and they are experts!
I think science sets us back more than it launches us forward. They're too dogmatic. By design!

link   

No I don't believe the moon is a mothership.. I think it's a moon.. there are many of them in our solar system orbiting planets =)

Please correct me if I'm wrong but out of all the planets that have moons, 166 of moons, we're the only planet that has only one. That's enough for me to questions, why!

Well why don't they all have the same number of Moons using your WARPED logic

link   

No I don't believe the moon is a mothership.. I think it's a moon.. there are many of them in our solar system orbiting planets =)

Please correct me if I'm wrong but out of all the planets that have moons, 166 of moons, we're the only planet that has only one. That's enough for me to questions, why!

Pluto has only one moon .. ( when it was a planet that is ) .. why does the number of moons have any significance whatsoever? I fail to see how that has any importance at all? .. if we had 5 it would be less suspicious? =) I just don't see any logic to that... We have one because we have one.. having one does not automatically make it a ship or artificial creation.. or even slightly conspicuous

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wait up! When did the moon get promoted to a planet?

The moon does rotate but it's tidally locked not unlike some other moons in the solar system.
The moon is not in a perfectly circular orbit, nor is the Earth for that matter.
The moon/sun distance/size thing is not exact either so some eclipses are more total than others.
The dark side of the moon? Could that have anything to do with the fact for the longest time we'd never seen the other side and therefore it was dark and mysterious to us.

There are some anomalies regarding the moon and I can accept the possibility that we and other races have a presence there but lets at least get as many of the facts right as possible before we go off speculating about more wilder claims. Then at least we won't all seem so crazy to others.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

That's why I am so amazed when NASA comes off as if it knows practically everything about our cosmos and yet it doesn't know about gravity and UFOs? But give them another galaxy and black holes and they are experts!
I think science sets us back more than it launches us forward. They're too dogmatic. By design!

What are you talking about? .. that IS science... it's well established science in fact, it's not opinion.. The more mass an object has, the higher amount of gravity it possesses .... The Moon has less mass and that's why astronauts weigh less on the moon.. this is basic science.

The Moon has enough mass, and is close enough to our planet that it does have an effect on us and helps ( along with the Sun ) to generate our tidal forces .. there's no mystery or scientific debate about that.. it's understood.. =)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Mysterious, enigmatic, beguiling, a luminous beacon, companion of the night, light of the darkness, an often partially hidden and ever vigilant watcher of the Earth, a silent and brooding sentinel, alone yet part of the whole.

But enough about me... what about our moon?

Like my ex-girlfriend, I have always loved her and found her mysterious and intriguing but she is almost too good to be true and not to be trusted.

She dances invitingly around our planet, her counter pirouette always ensuring that her face is always looking our way, as if she is afraid to turn her head lest we should run from her gaze. She stands at exactly the correct distance to cover the disc of the sun when their paths cross before our eyes. Should she trip and fall into our arms our world will end. Her influence raises our oceans and possibly influences our moods.

I have always loved the moon and watching her drift across the star strewn sky is one of my greatest pleasures, but something has always bothered me about her and since childhood I have always believed that she is more than she seems.
I have no answers only wonderment. But is she more than she appears? See my signature!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

if i remember correctly i have read that from Airl
the alien that was interviewed at Area 51
someone opened a thread about it recently

btw i hate scientologist .. bunch of crack pot to me

edit on 12/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

The similarity being that in Scientology, the earth is essentially a prison planet .. we're trapped here in human bodies and .. yadda yadda =) not exactly on topic, but it sounded familiar to me.

dont know much about those tards
didnt know they had the same stories then Airl the captured aliens from Area 51
interesting connection that you made here

we all have immortal souls .. living inside human bodies
when we die it must go somewhere
or maybe we go nowhere always reincarnating in a new body
maybe humans are not from earth but from different constellations
and the moon is like a jamming machine to be sure every souls remain on earth
i know its a big theory but i have actualy put some thoughs into this

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jetman44
We will find out something tomorrow(Monday 12/17) if it is.... NASA is going to crash two probes...

uk.news.yahoo.com...

And we wonder why there might be hostile aliens out there? I don't think we'd like it if Intelligent aliens polluted our planet. Or as it might be....trashed our vehicles!

I think there's more to these crashes too. Especially the one that was 'testing for water' not too long ago.
I think there might be a space fight going on but why they're drawing attention to it (if that is correct) I don't know.

I am cynical and suspicious because of NASA and nobody else. Because I know there's more going on. So if I know that then suffice it to say, this country's one agency knows that too.

It's been predicted and channeled by some that either India or China will be the one who breaks the news to the world (with PHOTOS) that the Moon is inhibited or at least, once was. And for some unknown reason, I believe that will happen too.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81............
always showing the same side .. an elongated mega ship cant really rotate on itself
of course we would see it is elongated if it was rotating
maybe thats the big moon secret of the dark side of the moon
Think about it !

I did think about it. Hard. And my conclusion is you're crazy.

Of course, I shouldn't make a one-liner post, but what else can I say.

What you say is there is perfectly impossible.

Read up some on what wiki says:
en.wikipedia.org - Far side of the Moon...

This underlines for me the importance of a solid education and a willingness to do the hard work. This means going to school. This means using established and multiple sources. This means actually being intelligent and having knowledge and not just giving the impression of having those things.

At the same time, I realize this is ATS and this is the land of OZ. Even I'm guilty of having fun and just throwing away the books. But sometimes I open my big mouth and say SCIENCE!!!
edit on 16-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

except if you own a satelite or a shuttle that would make the trip around the moon when was the last time that happened ? its like nobody is interested anymore with the moon .. its suspicious

MIT-led moon-mapping mission to end Monday with a crash landing

So tomorrow they will crash land their moon mapping satellite and I expect soon you will have more information.
Also see: GRAIL
edit on 12/16/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

thank you for your sincere opinion lol
you small minded human

i dont say im 100% right
this is just food for thoughs
even astronauts saw something on it .. do you say they are crazy to ?

click on the SHARE picture that i have put (left top)
thats why i advanced a though that it might be a huge mothership

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

an elongated mega ship cant really rotate on itself

So you're saying the Moon can't be an elongated mega ship since it does rotate on itself.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Tactically speaking and practically speaking, if I was an alien commander in charge of "Earth-Ops" and needed to put a base somewhere I would put it right here on earth.

I am closer to my "operation" (earth) and since elements of my fleet have "cloaking", its a lot easier to monitor the earth and travel to and fro over the planet when needed.

Not that I even pretend to understand why I need to "keep a base" anywhere since my scout ships and their mother ship are cloaked nearby, completely self contained, and interstellar capable.

Alien commander rolls eyes.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Ben81

an elongated mega ship cant really rotate on itself

So you're saying the Moon can't be an elongated mega ship since it does rotate on itself.

on the contrary...

im saying the moon can be an elongated mega ship since it doesnt rorate on itself

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

im saying the moon can be an elongated mega ship since it doesnt rorate on itself

Really?

Then I guess this ends the thread, at least for me.

PS: think about why we always see the same side of the Moon.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

On the first page it was shown to you that the moon Does rotate...

can't have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What are you talking about? .. that IS science... it's well established science in fact, it's not opinion.. The more mass an object has, the higher amount of gravity it possesses .... The Moon has less mass and that's why astronauts weigh less on the moon.. this is basic science.

The Moon has enough mass, and is close enough to our planet that it does have an effect on us and helps ( along with the Sun ) to generate our tidal forces .. there's no mystery or scientific debate about that.. it's understood.. =)

I am talking about: science saying that the Moon is solely responsible for gravity. That's what I am saying.

I don't believe the Moon has ANYTHING to do with gravity. Zip. Nada. Zilch. It has nothing to do with our tides. That's fairy tale. If that was so then the Moon would have to be exposed to all the oceans at the same time, every second.
Because if you take a magnet away from the metal, the metal won't be as effected if, at all. The magnet needs to be directly over the metal for it to react.
Same with the Moon and the Earth.
Therefore it is of my opinion the Moon does nothing like we were taught it did.

It's the electromagnetic waves from the Sun that surrounds the planet and keeps it a constant, by the magnetosphere (which HAARP is messing with) That's my opinion. Please be respectful of it as I was of yours

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Really?

Then I guess this ends the thread, at least for me.

PS: think about why we always see the same side of the Moon.

That doesn't mean it doesn't rotate. It's in a tidal lock. So when we're spinning, so is she only she's orbiting us at a rate that we're missing the dark side. Doesn't mean it doesn't show. We just don't see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

except if you own a satelite or a shuttle that would make the trip around the moon
when was the last time that happened ?

Never heard of GRAIL?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't believe the Moon has ANYTHING to do with gravity. Zip. Nada. Zilch. It has nothing to do with our tides. That's fairy tale. If that was so then the Moon would have to be exposed to all the oceans at the same time, every second.

High tides (on the side the moon is on)

and low tides (the opposite side of the planet from the moon.)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join