It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

District Judge And Family Murdered, Beheaded In Kharkiv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

District Judge And Family Murdered, Beheaded In Kharkiv

www.rferl.org

judge in Kharkiv, Ukraine and three members of his family have been murdered -- all of them beheaded.

Interfax quotes authorities who say the headless body of the district judge -- along with his wife, his 20-year-old son and his daughter-in-law -- were found at the judge's apartment on December 15.

ITAR-TASS reports the younger woman was the girlfriend of the judge's son.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.kyivpost.com< br /> en.wikipedia.org

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
According to unofficial sources the heads were not found on the crime scene. The Police is looking into past cases the judge handled to see if this could give a clue. It will be interesting to see what happened, if ever found out of course.

Kharkiv is one of the Ukraine cities where the Euro 2012 Soccer championship was held.

www.rferl.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-12-2012 by citizenoftheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just speculating but there's a lot of drug-related mafia problems in these countries. Beheading is also sending out a message, most likely to the authorities

edit on 16-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Could be indeed as well as a political motive. I saw that back in 2000 a journalist was beheaded because he criticized then-president Leonid Kuchm

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I came across this article looking for the reports of the Ukranian journalist executed in Syria.. Seems like a revenge hit or something.. Then again, who knows what goes on in those countries.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

I found it interesting.

Regards
Lee

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skister

Well guess what: considering how corrupt is Ukraine justice system, it isn't. You know the probable reason why it didn't make the news on Russian forums? Because it was probably ruled as suicide by Kharkiv police!
edit on 16-12-2012 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Not to be anal,its propably Kharkov.I have a friend there,dear beautiful young woman,one of the best people you could ever hope to meet,her and her entire family.True Light.This is bloody awful.That country have become such a cesspit of crime,gangsterism and thuggery,and with so many of its daughter's in prostitution hovels around the globe.One way to look at it
o not look in superior judgement on your "enemy" when its on the ground,in the gutter. Take note,rather,at what caused the downfall of your enemy,lest in judgement,you are so occupied with self-righteous glee,that you suffer the same downfall.Not aimed at you,OP,or anyone in particular.Just saying,from a country who used to be with its back to the wall,against the Russian Bear.Because once you get to know a Russian,in person,you realise the truth of the old adage:Salt of the Earth.Simple,down to earth,sensible warmhearted people.People i can relate to on a deep level.Ironic to me:-) the closest Afrikaners will find to a Tribe they can relate to.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

For the record,the smiley was'nt included on purpose,im on my cell+it seems to trigger emoticons at random. This is nothing to even vaguely smile about.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER
I will be short: who cares? Dead - dead, probably took the money and failed to let the guy out. Why did OP think that somebody would be interested on ATS? It didn't even make Russian forums - I just checked.

Ahh because something is not on a Russian forum, you consider it as non news. First of all, maybe you should check Ukrainian forums, although this county maybe next to Russia. Second, because something is maybe not posted elsewhere, it doesn't mean it is not news. If you check Google as well Ukrainian and Russian news sites, you find this is covered. Third, if you are not interested, you can also just ignore this news post, instead of writing a message like you did. Fourth, a little bit respect for the death would be in place, thank you.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER
I will be short: who cares? Dead - dead, probably took the money and failed to let the guy out. Why did OP think that somebody would be interested on ATS? It didn't even make Russian forums - I just checked.

I'm interested, then again I'm not a yank that's only interested in the gubmint taking away the guns I have too many of.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

This thread is about a horrific crime that occurred in the Ukraine.

Why are you in here flinging insults at Americans and talking about guns?

Why don't you take your ignorance somewhere else please.

----------------

ON TOPIC - This is an awful story.

I will be interested to see where this goes.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Didn't their government just have a Royal Rumble as well? Craziness

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Raxoxane

For the record,the smiley was'nt included on purpose,im on my cell+it seems to trigger emoticons at random. This is nothing to even vaguely smile about.

For the record, you can edit your posts up to 4 hours after posting, so you could have edited out the smiley face and not added a gratuitous post. I'm not being snarky; rather, I am giving you a friendly word of advice. I for one can't stand all the pointless posts in threads, hence my giving you this suggestion. Obviously some will think this most of mine is gratuitous/pointless too, but hopefully it will serve its purpose.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Investigating past cases?
Maybe they should consider investigating the Judge's current and / or upcomming cases too.
Perhaps someone found the Judge could not be bought off, and decided to eliminate him instead.
edit on 17-12-2012 by RedmoonMWC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It is now confirmed that the heads were missing. Why would the take the heads?

The headless bodies of Judge Vladimir Trofimov and his wife, as well as their son and his girlfriend, were found at their home in the eastern city of Kharkiv. The heads were missing.

BBC link

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
some more news....it is likely seen as revenge or robbery. Coin collection could've been a motive. Why would you behead 4 people for a coin collection? They must be really worth something!

Beheading of four people in Kharkiv, including judge, is seen as revenge or robbery
edit on 17-12-2012 by citizenoftheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There could be some people that he put away that were innocent and this is payback.

Some are so unforgiving but to kill his family too is just so wrong if the reason is vengeance.

top topics

join