It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 days from 12/21/2012 the world is falling apart. Support love and faith in ourselves as humans.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I genuinely fear for humanity. The next week will be one for the history books. All this insanity is happening while no one is mentioning the ancient prophesies from numerous ancient cultures that point to 12/21/2012 as a time of change and new beginnings. That's not meaning (but possibly) the world will implode upon itself. We don't collectively have the facts as a worldwide group, but we can for sure put the pieces of this puzzle together. I fear that the children murdered on Friday will pale in comparison to what is to come in the next 6 days. I fear that this world will eat itself as a whole. I fear we will selfishly see through with Self-fufilling prophesy and proceed to destroy everything humans have built in recorded history.

I don't want to believe it. 12/21/2012... I took it all with a grain of salt. Satdly, based on recent events, I think that it might be more legit than just a planetary alignment.

Maybe these things happening can be attributed to fear of the impending date that awaits in 6 days.

Maybe this recent shooter in Connecticut was into the crazy doom myths beyond belief and he thought he was saving the kids from it? I don't know. Maybe you could say I give the "Illuminati" to much credit. Thinking they are better than me as a person...

I am giving them credit for what I believe is a mind control project to inevitably ban guns worldwide and give them the totalitarian government they desire. They are well in their way. MKUltra. Mind control. Destroying our faith in humanity. That's the agenda.

Maybe I do give them too much credit, due to my conspiracy filled mind. But I'd also believe one man can change it. I know people are so focused on an antichrist changing it all. One man. The masses of this world believe one man will change it for the worse. So I believe one man will start a revolution to subside that impending doom. I just hope the right wing bastards don't shun this "Superman" and label him an antichrist. If "Superman" surfaces, this will be his greatest obstacle. I'm sure a belief in Superman puts me in the crazy category as far as mental health goes.

Religion and life and what have you has gotten so crazy that I honestly am hoping for Superman to save us all. Superman. Literally.

No matter what happens, I just know that I'm glad I've had the days with people I care about and that my cousin is clinging back from the Army Rangers tomorrow.

I doubt anything will happen and I don't regret anything in my mediocre life. I'm glad to know I've been the me-est me I could be and that my family is there. My real family. The few. The proud. The Family. Haha. In a full scale scope of things that's legit and not a slam in marines. It just fit.

I'm thankful for 2012 doomsday prophecies if for nothing less than letting people know I care.

Don't chance it all.
edit on 16-12-2012 by SuperSeaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If anything, maybe this date will atleast open a few peoples minds to the idea that we as humans living on this planet are not going to be here forever. Our time here could be much shorter than people think if we continue to take each other out and destroy everything around us.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hows the world falling apart? A few idiots doesn't mean everything is turning pear shaped. Everything is normal in my part of the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
"The world" isn't America. Just a normal thing for this madness we call humanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
While this has become an obsession for some I barely know a person outside of the ATS community that has even the slightest notion that anything is happening.21/12/2012.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

In china 22 kids were attacked with a knife. As cocky as it sounds, America is the forefront to global disaster, I believe. In my town on Friday a kid got stabbed in the hand for being a dick. True story. That has nothing to due with an illuminati agenda, that just has to do with where America's you stands on violence. It's no big deal.

I'm not taking an stand and proclaiming anything other than feat for where we are headed after the apocalyptic date in 6 days.

I just know all my ends are tied up. I have no regrets.

If all was to end Friday, I would be satisfied

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh yeah sorry, because the world is such a wonderful place.
Yes, everybody works together and cares about where all that crap they throw out goes.

Nobody gives a rats. We will just keep killing each other, consuming and throwing it all away and forgetting about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSeaver

I don't understand how you think the world is falling apart? If anything it's no better or worse now than it was 50 years ago...

And you need to let go with the calendar stuff. I have a calendar that runs out every year and you know what happens? January 1st.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

Exactly 50 years, and nobodies bloody learnt anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Its funny though because your calender could be used on a much larger scale and not just every year by simply changing a few words and numbers. As above, same below

edit on 16-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Is your calendar on a 26,000 year + cycle? Probably not. If it is, congrats to you for having a massively thick calendar.

I'm not spreading doom, hope, or fear. I'm just spreading what I think are the thoughts of many Americans who are confused and trying to show them that the nWo is the most likely target. Not the shooter.

I am just hoping to open eyes and spread a little bit of peace before the potential end of the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

I started you because this is an open topic and not a debate of I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN type stuff. What you said is the most logical and I hope to be the truth. I HOPE. I don't know what's up with the future. I just hope we pass this doomsdate and move on.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Hows the world falling apart? A few idiots doesn't mean everything is turning pear shaped. Everything is normal in my part of the world.

That sort of thinking is the root of many of these problems. Oh, "everything is fine in my part of the world".
The majority of people just don't care whats going on unless something is effecting them directly.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The end goal of life is death. Everyone does something to pass the time, forgetting the space around them. Then we die. What are you afraid of? The end of loneliness, sadness, pain and suffering? Money, corruption, war, torture, rape, and a society where the filthy rich lord over the rest of us? Ha! Let it end. Finally. But you are worried for nothing. Because we'll never be so lucky as to escape this place.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
That sort of thinking is the root of many of these problems. Oh, "everything is fine in my part of the world".

It doesn't mean I don't care about whats happening around the world. I spend more time worrying about whats happening overseas than what is happening in my own country believe it or not.

The majority of people just don't care whats going on unless something is effecting them directly.

A lot of things outside my country affect me directly even though they are 1000's of miles away.. I don't like what I'm seeing but I'm not saying the world is falling apart either. It also pisses me off knowing that I cannot change one thing about any of the issues either. People are limited to what they can do regardless of what they think or say unfortunetly. What can we really do? Go protest and get tear gas fired at us? Thats not changing anything so we may aswell just sit back and shut up.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Yes, it should be obvious that the world is not "falling apart," many people just get sucked into the media's sensationalism.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Yes, it should be obvious that the world is not "falling apart," many people just get sucked into the media's sensationalism.

Theres some crazy stuff going on and I'd even agree that it maybe getting slightly worse, but they are human problems. The Earth can deal with our crap, its us who cant right now..
edit on 16-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSeaver

Is your calendar on a 26,000 year + cycle? Probably not. If it is, congrats to you for having a massively thick calendar.

Obviously not. Got to love sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Our calendar does run for 365 days a year and then restarts.. This is only the time we use in our everyday lives.. There is another use for our calendar but the scale is much bigger even to the point it could be or is used to measure a 24-26,000 year cycle..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The world is not falling apart...How many people in this world haven't gone on a killing spree? How many people in this world have done something nice for another person in the past 24hrs? No, the world is not falling apart, it just seems that way because you are inundated with tragedy and sadness right now.

As for MKUltra and mind control...I don't buy into the hype. I believe we are responsible for our own actions and in this latest shooting, Adam Lanza is the responsible party, not some mystical gov't program.

<<   2 >>

join