It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 days from 12/21/2012 the world is falling apart. Support love and faith in ourselves as humans.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Where are all these prophecies? People keep claiming this but not a single person can provide any of these prophecies that are apparently everywhere.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
world seems like the same world to me. no difference. same $hit different day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
world seems like the same world to me. no difference. same $hit different day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
"Support love and faith in ourselves as humans."

Why on earth would I have faith in a species that is hell-bent on destroying itself and refuses to acknowledge it's true nature as little more than an out-of-control predator, an invasive species of the highest order? And the 'loving everyone' sentiment is politically-correct, New Agey nonsense. Should we love all the bad guys too? No thanks. I have zero faith in humanity. Maybe when we take off the rose-tinted glasses and start viewing our species for what it really is, but I doubt that will ever happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yet another self obsessed American, OP in some countries people go through worse than what you've described on a daily basis for decades at a time. You need to expand your world view.

America is not the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Where are all these prophecies? People keep claiming this but not a single person can provide any of these prophecies that are apparently everywhere.

I don't know about the 2012 ones but the Middle East seems to be rolling along nicely considering most bibical prophecy is based around the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

look under the rug
where you've been sweeping them this past year
using a broom called rationalization

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I know you seem to have a problem with my views regarding 2012. I will admit I may have been a little fervent in the past. However it stands that numerous people have claimed that there are many ancient prophecies related to 2012 and yet when pressed not a single person can provide them. How can I be sweeping things under the rug that so far seem to be nonexistent? If you know where these prophecies are please provide them because everyone else who attests to their existence seem to be wanting to keep them secret.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join