It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Film: 111 (Must See for ATSers!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
There's an image of the lady agent being strangled, barehanded. I am not sure what the imagery was about. Was it the alien's desire that they die violently, because he despised them? Not sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
So... the message to be gleaned from this video is that aliens will "cull" the human race on the 21st of December by selecting half a million people who deserve to live and then kill the rest... does that about sum it up?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I know a few people on ATS who have been wanting to do that since I signed up, and probably since before that. They must be filled with glee, I'm sure. Hopefully my death will be quick and as painless as possible.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

I know a few people on ATS who have been wanting to do that since I signed up, and probably since before that. They must be filled with glee, I'm sure. Hopefully my death will be quick and as painless as possible.

I actually developed a theory ages ago, like almost 10 years ago, that the "ancient aliens" would return in 2012 and cull our species. I don't really believe that anymore, but it's interesting to see that this movie suggested the same thing. What really caught my interest was the black-eyed thing he has going on. I remember a while ago that OzWeatherman, who is a fairly well known skeptic on ATS, posted a thread where he claimed to have come into contact with some black eyed kids and they freaked him out badly.

EDIT: I just read OzWeatherman's thread again and what really strikes me is the seemingly sinister nature of the kids. It's clear they seemed to have some sort of desire to harm him. That sort of seems to blend in nicely with the dark tones of death in this short movie. Why the hell are these black eyed aliens apparently so sinister, freaky bastards... they claim to be leading us to enlightenment or something but come off as total blood lusting a-holes.
edit on 16/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I will read that thread in a bit. It actually reminded me of Einstein from FarScape. He also had control over time and seemed omnipotent.

P.S. Wow, that thread is creepy. If that happened to me, I'd probably have a panic attack or something. Closest thing I can think of (which isn't even near as creepy) is when I got my last driver's license made. I was wearing sunglasses while I was filling out the paperwork, before I even got my picture taken. I told the man behind the counter, "I have two different colored eyes, so what do I put for eye color?" He didn't even really look up at me, he just said, "Well, which one do you like the best? Your brown eye, or your blue eye?" I said, "Huh... I guess my blue eye." So I put "Blue" for eye color and didn't think about it. Now I wonder, since I was wearing sunglasses, how the hell did he know my eyes were brown and blue?
edit on 16-12-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

It actually reminded me of Einstein from FarScape. He also had control over time and seemed omnipotent.

I don't think I've ever really watched FarScape, but it sounds pretty cool. I might have to check it out.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by MrUncreated

It actually reminded me of Einstein from FarScape. He also had control over time and seemed omnipotent.

I don't think I've ever really watched FarScape, but it sounds pretty cool. I might have to check it out.

It's a pretty good show that really starts to get awesome before the first season is over. By the time you watch "Nerve" you'll probably be hooked until the end. I have watched the whole thing three times, fully.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Polonia

Glad you like it Polonia
As it may not be for everyone, I was hopeful some would enjoy it as the work of art that I feel it is.

The interrogators remind me of Mulder and Scully in some ways as well.

Digging the avatar also

edit on 16-12-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

Thank you Thinking Cap!

I don't know if I would have been as game as the male interrogator given the powers the suspect showed.

I also feel that without the subliminal stuff the movie would not have had the same impact.

Glad you like my avatar! Probably not for everyone.......

edit on 16-12-2012 by Polonia because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I came into the conspiracy would though studying mind control, the programing of children through films like Fantasia and Alice in Wonderland was the bulk of my research. I see this film as a potential for mind control use.

I'm not saying your a victim of mind control after watching this, most people here have a skeptic mind and can sort the imagery from the emotion. the problem is that if a trained programer wanted he could use his influence to split or alter the victims mind by combining subliminal imagery with reinforced visual and audio. for example.

Potential mind control use. (8:25 where the graphic insert is)
"Agent Tentet?(not sure his name) will you please take your seat." This phrase could be used as a trigger phrase for the programer to keep his or her victim in submission. The agent calmly sits back down in submission to the criminal. The coincidental placement of the masked person with a knife pointing at a bloody faceless person is a way of embedding or associating the importance of submission. The programer might use a mild shock to achieve the physical association. this is a critical point in the film where the power is reversed.

Emotions are powerful, and easily manipulated. As stated in this thread that the heart beat and background noise built anxiety. fear is a quick emotion, while most who choose to watch this are less effected by such fear tactics It does not prevent some one with an agenda to use this on a much weaker person as a tool for manipulation.

I don't know what the intent of the film maker was, he could be like the OP said just expressing his art, I might agree as the slipping in of the graphic insert was fairly obvious. Or its a propaganda film designed to program conspiracy minded individual to ....... ? I haven watched the rest of it so I don't know the end game.
I see though a pattern for a programer to start programing his victim.

by the way I appreciate the art and the concept of how the conspiracy information is acquired. I get the artistic nature of how the convict is in the middle and the two agents are in a position to form a pyramid. The male agent is our reactive mind set and the female agent is our contemplative reason mindset. He makes that contrast clear and is well done.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Click Here

Already been posted my fellow ATS'rs

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hi all - Crouchingmole here - thanks for all the views and comments on the movie. It's really an honour to connect with so many people. Any questions - ask away. Peace. CM

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hi TC
thanks for sharing it the other day .. was very very interesting

who could this guy be with the black eyes
what is he supposed to represent .. a god ?
or an interdimensional alien ?
SNF

btw .. the flashing image were freaky lol
could they represent parallele dimensions ?
because at the end .. they showed a lot of parallele dimensions conclusion
edit on 12/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

that was a great film. the flashes of images was a nice touch.
thank you for posting it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
this is one of mans greatest fears. the fear of being under control by beings from another world...religions giving a human face to these beings softens the image. the "harvest" of humans has been a theory, that has been around for a long time. humans welcomed into the sphere of enlightened beings from other well-meaning worlds, or, merely being farmed as biological fodder.
edit on 17-12-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You know Jack Bauer would have finished this interview in 3 minutes and have said "God damn it" atleast 15 times

Love the short though

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

had to come back to this thread and check out the film again. i do enjoy a scary story this time of year. this one is so well done it deserves a second look.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join