It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Film: 111 (Must See for ATSers!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Evening ATS!

I decided to share this in the Gray Area, as this film wraps all conspiracies into one spectacular 33 minute film. I was very impressed by it, and a thread needed to be made to alert anyone who hasn't heard of it yet. It's a pain to search for on Youtube, due to it's illusive name: 111 --- so if the case be the same for ATS Search, then I apologize for the double thread. However if this means it gets out there for some of you then I did my job.

What's really going on..?
Have you ever wondered what the great over arching conspiracy is?
The one that ties all the other together?
Then step inside and see, if you're sure you want to know of course...

User Discretion Advised, some content my be unsuitable for young'ns/sheeple due to brief violence/subliminal imagery & Heavy doses of truth! This film carries aspects of the Horror genre, you have been warned.

Special thanks to CrouchingMole & Jason Moola for this work of art.

Enjoy.

---- My thoughts ----

Loved it, it was very dark and the acting was great throughout the entire viewing. The concept-subliminals added a lot of mystery to it. The way many mysteries/phenomena/theories were tied together was *really* well done in my opinion. If you are into dark, cerebral movies with subtle plot twists then this is definitely a must see. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer, I'd be stoked to get a hold of the script, or the deleted scenes at the very least.

Other comments: Organic synchronized quantum field generator what?!

edit on 16-12-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I watched this other day. Very captivating, thought provoking and also entertaining.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Glad you liked it Athlon.

Definitely work of art IMO - ATS should love this type of thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I will watch this later. But I do wonder how you can fit so much info into a 33 minute film.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Watch it and wonder not.

Look forward to hearing your opinions after you've watched it.

A major issue with the film is how illusive it is. It's difficult to get folks to be compelled to watch something that doesn't have a lot of coverage before hand if it is mysterious in plot and origin. It took me several days to watch it, and I was glad that when I did I walked into it without having any idea what it was about.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I caught a dead face in between frames 8:25-8:26 It's disturbing.
I can't finish the film right now, but is there more subliminal inserts in the rest of the film like that?

Not a big fan of slipping in unnecessary gore into my sub con.

edit on 16-12-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Yes but nothing more shocking than that. It is designed to add gravity to the experience. It's not going to get extremely grotesque on you, but there will be several other brief moments of horror - nothing scarring.

... But this is coming from someone who was read Silence of the Lambs as a bed time story.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

That's fine, I know the power of the .5 second imagery. I'm a bit more sensitive.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ThinkingCap
I loved this video it was excellent everyone should watch this i found it fascinating! peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

All functioning brains should be sensitive to it. But this film doesn't bombard you with them, it's used artistically at specific key points throughout the video.

Hope it doesn't ruin the overall experience though.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Oh god the background noise, especially the beating heart noise... is completely UNBEARABLE!!!!

Geez I'm slowly losing my sanity as I watch this... but I want to watch it just to see what the hype is about.

This better be worth it OP or I'm coming for you in your sleep!

EDIT: btw this guy is the worste interrogator I've ever seen. Just as the guy is about to open up and tell them "what has already happened" he punches him in the face. Great work detective moron.
edit on 16/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hahahaha Chaotic
Glad you're watching it.

In my opinion the male and female interrogators represent aspects of the ego / emotion as extremes.
In truth this is most likely how interrogations go down in the real world as well.

"Where is the bomb!"

"Quit holding my head under water and I might have a chance to tell you, damn it."

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
ThinkingCap
I loved this video it was excellent everyone should watch this i found it fascinating! peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

Glad you enjoyed it, I really walked away wishing it was longer. Maybe with enough applause he will release the deleted scenes

Being really careful in this thread not to spoil anything for people, I appreciate your holding back as well

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is the image which flashes at 8:24. It flashes so quick that I didn't even notice it until I read the post which mentioned it, which means if I didn't read that post it would be been put into my subconscious mind without me knowing. It's a very disturbing image and I find it very sinister to attempt to put that in my subconscious without me knowing. Combined with the almost psychologically infuriating background noises I don't like this film one bit so far. It's almost as if it were designed to send people into a fit of murderous rage.

edit on 16/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
An excellent short film. I really enjoyed it and recommend other ATS members do the same. Very thought provoking.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Sorry you were so turned off by it. I gave a more than fair warning of the subliminal imagery in large, bold letters above the video.
I personally do not see it as that big of a deal, the image does not represent the whole of the film - rather it was injected to add gravity to the plot -

That is the beauty of art after all - where some see originality others see controversy.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Polonia

Glad you like it Polonia
As it may not be for everyone, I was hopeful some would enjoy it as the work of art that I feel it is.

The interrogators remind me of Mulder and Scully in some ways as well.

Digging the avatar also

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have mixed feelings about this: first and foremost the background noise and the heartbeat drove me up the wall while I was trying to listen to the dialogue. It was annoying and a cliche that hit too much on the nose. I could have done without that.

It is a cool cliff notes cheat sheet for conspiracy theorists; a great homage and synthesis of all the topics that are inclusive in the conspiracy culture.

Although, I didn't find it all that entertaining. I think this could have worked as a much shorter film. I kept waiting for something to happen--kept waiting for the juicy bits and was kind of let down. I felt like 10 minutes whirred by and I was still waiting for something to hook me in. I almost didn't even watch it because some of the youtube comments hinted that it contained some elements of gore and rape. It was dark, but not in an overwhelming way.

It was alright...3/5 stars. S/F for the OP, thanks for sharing--definitely a video that belongs right at home on ATS.
edit on 16-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hm. It was an interesting short movie. It reminded me of the new Outer Limits or Twilight Zone, to be honest. Good acting. I see now what you meant by all conspiracies. An interesting theory. Unless an alien wrote the story. Then it would be factual, unless he/she/it had a twisted sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I had to go do something else but I'm back to watching it now. I noticed another subliminal image at 26:05 (image below). I'm sure there are a bunch of other subliminal messages that I've missed, not just images but also sound and other less obvious things. In fact I'm also certain that the constantly repeating background noise is some sort of subliminal message.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join