It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama and or congress does bring in new laws to control guns.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

It was crossed a loooong time ago, hombre.
Then why haven't you stood up? Are you waiting for more to stand before you will? Maybe they are waiting for you? As for me, they are standing right on my line right now. I have already dropped out i that I now refuse to pay income taxes any longer. I also will not participate in obama care. I am at the last vestige of non-violent resistance. What will be our "shot heard around the world"? or our Boston Tea Party?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Finally some talk about the question I asked. Thanks

So where is the line? and what would you do if that line was crossed?

Why, I'd obey the law of course!

As a law-abiding citizen, it's the only thing I could do.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by beezzer

It was crossed a loooong time ago, hombre.
Then why haven't you stood up? Are you waiting for more to stand before you will? Maybe they are waiting for you? As for me, they are standing right on my line right now. I have already dropped out i that I now refuse to pay income taxes any longer. I also will not participate in obama care. I am at the last vestige of non-violent resistance. What will be our "shot heard around the world"? or our Boston Tea Party?

Don't mistake my postings for a lassez-faire attitude.

I took an oath to serve and protect the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Tha way i see it...there are many many people all over the globe that are nearly ready to stand up and be counted....And that includes Old Blighty.....
Though I believe it will be the people of America who will have to carry the brunt of this fight.
I believe it will be a real world wide one....
We the concerned peoples of this world will have to choose sides or be ready to be enslaved by an uncaring, unassailable mega goverment....... Greece ,Spain, Portugal, And many others would explode witht the right stimulus.....Any move to destroy the bankers would bring some heavy #e down on us....
The co ordination of various internationallly scoped movements would be paramount to success.....unity....
When push comes to shove....more blood will be spilt by the powers that be....more laws and less freedoms,
will not be tolerated much longer....and the recipe is already set for this to happen.
It is created by those who are attempting the greatest takeover the world has ever seen.
Once the chaos is turned on however....the blowback may be expressed in ways that are not planned for or anticipated by the psychos in power......
Sooner or later the civil war they have fomented will start.
The DHS, the forest Service, the post Office...just about every federal agency is stocking ammunitions for something....Some of these agencies have no real need to be armed.....Hundreds of millions of rounds being bought up by DHs, Police,FBI etc.....
What do you think they anticipate?
I think they anticipate a negative reaction to their cowardly bullying and their harrassment at some point.
I believe they are ready to assail the very constitutional foundations that keep the States united.
How would Britons react to further restrictions on their fast vanishing freedoms?
Thats the real question.....Not what we do with our guns....but what will you do without them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join