It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Sites and Long Count to Judgment - 5125.36 years from Enoch's Words

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Prove that the earth is that old and please do not use carbon dating because that has been proven to be inaccurate many times by scientists themselves.

Nothing in the Bible says how old the Earth is. Genesis One is spoken by God's frame of reference and time dilation in Physics easily demonstrates that perspective and frame of reference is based on TIME/SPACE, not on time and space. We see it from our frame of reference on a scale of time based on our speed and gravity. God's frame of reference is outside the whole. We also have the golden curve to contend with as the pattern for TIME/SPACE. Man did not show up on the scale until day six. The other five would be longer by the scale of the ratio of 1:1.618. These last six days would be the shortest by perspective. As we approach a singularity, multiplicity returns to unity from where it came.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Doesn't the bible say that Adam died after 930 years? How did you get 920? 130 years when he had his first born and 800 after that?

Yes. I'll get up and correct this. There are no errors in the calculations because of this. Thank you for correcting.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You will look foolish trying to show that there are no connections between our present world 6000 years after we are told it will happen. Anyone with a scrap of intelligence will see the evidence. Your sentences above have no context or content beyond ignoring truth. On the other hand, the OP is full of evidence. I can't help you if you refuse to deny ignore(ance).

The Earth is 14 billion years old. Boom, your theory has been shot down. Good game - not.

By what frame of reference? Yours? Mine? You should read this post. POST

Nothing in the Bible says how old the Earth is. Genesis One is spoken by God's frame of reference and time dilation in Physics easily demonstrates that perspective and frame of reference is based on TIME/SPACE, not on time and space. We see it from our frame of reference on a scale of time based on our speed and gravity. God's frame of reference is outside the whole. We also have the golden curve to contend with as the pattern for TIME/SPACE. Man did not show up on the scale until day six. The other five would be longer by the scale of the ratio of 1:1.618. These last six days would be the shortest by perspective. As we approach a singularity, multiplicity returns to unity from where it came.

edit on 15-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Was I correct in my first statement above?

First, you have to prove the Bible is fully accurate. Good luck with that.

Enoch doesn't have to prove anything to you. He lays out his "proof" in everyone of his threads, if you don't believe it that's your prerogative but no need to chime in with ignorant and pompous comments.

Maybe you should focus more on stars than posts? I know most don't like star scavengers but in your case, I don't think it'd be a bad idea. You know, quality over quantity?

Anyway, once again, great work Enochwasright! It'd be hard to really discredit what you're laying out. It seems pretty apparent, even if you're not a god-fearing man, that there is definitely some strange things happening. Certainly, lots of prophecies are aligning. Whether they are being lined up by God because he has said such things must come to pass or whether they are being lined by humans or satan, things are still certainly heading in the direction of what's been written. I will keep an open mind bc I don't see any other way to live but I appreciate your view of things and the insight that you bring to the table.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Thank you. I appreciate the comments.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
lol
you biblical scholars do know that all this 7 days/milleniums stuff was lifted directly out of Zoroastrianism?

while i'll give Anack and lonewolf their due for being well read

you guys crack me up sometimes with your interpretations

lets look at what this thread and its predecessor have in common:

the release of the watchers from the abyss/bottomless pit.

if the abyss is outer space these watchers are equivalent to the sumerian igigi, who lie in wait for the gates to come crashing down, the dead rising up to devour the living[zombie apocalypse], etc. [Simon's Necronomicon, btw]

en.wikipedia.org...

These terms, particularly Anunnaki, are used in both Sumerian and Babylonian literature, this latter using the Sumerian words and glyphs instead of the proper Babylonian ones. This makes hard to determine what or who the Anunnaki really were, because the etymology of the word is uncertain.

In myths, Anunnaki are often described as the ‘gods of the nether-world’, with a negative or violent approach, e.g. in the myth known as “the descent of Inanna to the netherworld” where her sister Ereshkigal unleashes the Anunnaki to kill her; sometimes they are depicted as workers in the underground world, miners, and many other times as some sort of ‘sages’, wise-men of the ‘Council of Twelve’ having such a role as ‘regulators’ of the life for human-kind. In some other myths we find the Anunnaki waging battles against each others, occasionally with the partnership of certain human kings.

The name Igigi instead is less used, and it almost always describes a portion of the Anunnaki (300 of them, as we read in the Enuma Elish) residing in Heaven and who occasionally went down to Earth (KI), as in the tale about Marduk marrying Sarpanit.

We should notice by now that there is a parallel between the Anunnaki of Sumerian mythology and the Nefilim of Semitic/biblic traditions. In fact the Hebrew root NFL has a meaning that is not only ‘to fall’, but also ‘to descend’.

Translating the Nefilim as ‘the one who have descended’ or ‘the ones who descend’, we can integrate this meaning with the name Anunnaki, that involves the two Sumerian terms:
AN (sky - heaven)
KI (earth - land)
But are the Nephilim ALL the Anunnaki? The answer should be ‘NO’.

The Nephilim are only a part of the Anunnaki, and I consider it may be significant to identify them with the Igigi.

source: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

aztec cosmology/theology has similar celestial monsters: the Tzitzimime

www.mexicolore.co.uk...

The Terrible Tzitizimime: Monsters of the Celestial Vault. Have you ever wondered what the end of the world would be like? The Aztecs believed that some pretty horrific things would happen to them if the sun didn’t come up each morning! (Written/compiled by Julia Flood/Mexicolore) A Titzitzimitl, Codex Borgia, p. 76 A Titzitzimitl, Codex Borgia, p. 76 (Click on image to enlarge) Tzitzimime were tremendous star demons that lived in the darkness. Their ultimate goal was to wait until both humans and gods could not keep the world alive, and then attack and destroy humankind. A special Aztec ceremony called Xiuhmolpilli or ‘The Tying Together of the Years’ was held to help ensure that they continue to exist every 52 years - the length of an Aztec century.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Tzitzimimeh were also associated with the stars and especially the stars that can be seen around the Sun during a solar eclipse. This was interpreted as the Tzitzimimeh attacking the Sun, this caused the belief that during a solar eclipse, the tzitzimime would descend to the earth and devour human beings.[2] The Tzitzimimeh were also feared during other ominous periods of the Aztec world, such as during the five unlucky days called Nemontemi which marked an unstable period of the year count, and during the New Fire ceremony marking the beginning of a new calendar round - both were periods associated with the fear of change.

The Tzitzimimeh had a double role in Aztec religion: they were protectresses of the feminine and progenitresses of mankind. They were also powerful and dangerous, especially in periods of cosmic instability.

Depiction of Itzpapalotl, Queen of the Tzitzimimeh, from the Codex Borgia.
now my hypothesis is basicly that these "demons" are actually space fungi/pathogens of a parasitic type
a magnetic field collapse during the "3 days of darkness" would allow for mass infection of people who didn't stay indoors with windows and doors SEALED UP

here's another interpretation, and "here's were it gets crazy":

we are the watchers, locked up in the "bottomless pit" of Earth's Gravity-Well

as the OP Enoch/Anak has pointed out: it was the watchers themselves who commissioned/told Enoch, a fellow watcher, to write his eponymous book

add to that the "scandal" attending Noah's birth: it was thought that he was a child of the watchers, so different from normal folks [albino?] he was, but his father is "assured" that he is the father and in addition an important destiny for him is foretold.
if Enoch was the same as Anak [as in Anakimm= children of Anak], and a watcher,
and if we all descend from Noah,. then we are all Anakimm ourselves, being descendents of noah's ancestor Enoch, then being released from the bottomless pit of Earth's Gravity-Well, might not be a bad thing at all,

except to those who imprisoned our ancestors

EXPECT US!!!

L
L
edit on 15-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & comment

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You will look foolish trying to show that there are no connections between our present world 6000 years after we are told it will happen. Anyone with a scrap of intelligence will see the evidence. Your sentences above have no context or content beyond ignoring truth. On the other hand, the OP is full of evidence. I can't help you if you refuse to deny ignore(ance).

The Earth is 14 billion years old. Boom, your theory has been shot down. Good game - not.

Um... you're off by about 10 billion years there -- the Earth is 4.54 billion years old.

Arrogance isn't usually effective when you're wrong.

edit on 15-12-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'll watch for more to your post, yet I already see the error in your reasoning. You are recounting the dead letters when we have a living document to read. There is only one thread of truth and this thread extends from Jacob to Jesus. The rest are dead letters from before and after the flood. This is why it was necessary for Israel to locate in both Babylonia and Egypt. Joseph was needed as a translator and archetype of Christ. Moses was also an archetype leading them from the refinery to the promised land. This is all symbolic of this:

1 Corinthians 10

10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

Read this, then consider the symbolic meaning by fact of baptism of the soul into the waters of life and being reborn. Apart form this knowledge, we have no way to see how involution and evolution work. The dead letters you are referring to were not knowledgeable witnesses to what was seen. Moses is our key to opening the veil of what is symbolized by the larger knowledge that answers the 'why' of the matter.

What does Paul mean by cloud? You have one version. I'll show you the correct version by knowledge of the necessity of the temple. Also, the sea represents the nations. They were scattered with baptism into the waters after the journey.

Amnion Thread

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

What does it mean to have the wool pulled over your eyes? The cloud is the descended cloud that is over the mind. I see your version and you may need to realize that this, even in another language, is a connection to the symbolism of the mystery that all nations were trying to solve. Why? Return to Enoch:

Enoch One

106.19 But after this, there will be yet greater iniquity than that which was
committed on the earth before. For I know the mysteries of the Holy Ones,
for the Lord showed them to me and made them known to me, and I read
them in the Tablets of Heaven.

Who wanted to know these mysteries?

Again, from Enoch:

104.10 And now I know this mystery; that many sinners will alter and distort the words of truth, and speak evil words, and lie, and concoct great fabrications, and write books in their own words. 104.11 But when they write my words exactly in their languages, and do not alter or omit anything from my words, but write everything exactly,
everything that I testified about before; then I know another mystery: 104.12 That books will be given to the righteous and wise and will be a source of joy and truth and much wisdom.

Who wanted this information? The wicked. The righteous possessed it from the beginning. Who were the righteous? Abraham, Issac, Jacob, David, Jesus.

Again, who wanted this information?

16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petition on their behalf,
who were formerly in Heaven:
16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."
16.4 Say to them therefore: "You will not have peace."

There you are. No question should be raised against the word of the righteous. They mystery is revealed in the Bible, but not in other books. Did Enoch cover this territory for us?

What is the mystery? Read Ephesians 3. It's all there. There are families in heaven and we are the witnesses to the mystery revealed to the universe. What's next for us?

Deuteronomy 6 (Earth is Egypt - the refinery)

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey

Wheres everyone finding those batman photos, they are awesome

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

If you have this part down, the consider what comes after the 1000 years. This is the Jubilee of 7000 years when Satan must be released by God. God follows His own law. Satan is given one more chance to show his true nature

Yeah and he gets killed before he can even get started when the rebellion gets put down. The Magog invasion is what God uses to show the jews he is still there and still in control, this i believe is the event that causes Israel to burn their weapons for 7 years. The whole "if the Lord is for us whom can stand against us"? The majority of Israel's battles against the Canaanites were fought by God himself, their armies didn't do anything but be an entourage. The Magog invasion comes and Israel is about to be destroyed and then something supernatural happens and God shows he's still there.
edit on 16-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ezekiel 39:17-20 comes after Magog invasion where Gog gets destroyed and buried in the valley of Hamon Gog.

17 “And as for you, son of man, thus says the Lord God, ‘Speak to every sort of bird and to every beast of the field:

“Assemble yourselves and come;
Gather together from all sides to My sacrificial meal
Which I am sacrificing for you,
A great sacrificial meal on the mountains of Israel,
That you may eat flesh and drink blood.
18 You shall eat the flesh of the mighty,
Drink the blood of the princes of the earth,
Of rams and lambs,
Of goats and bulls,
All of them fatlings of Bashan.
19 You shall eat fat till you are full,
And drink blood till you are drunk,
At My sacrificial meal
Which I am sacrificing for you.
20 You shall be filled at My table
With horses and riders,
With mighty men
And with all the men of war,” says the Lord God.

Ezekiel 39:17-20 is Armageddon itself.

Revelation 19:17-21

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,[h] 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Magog invasion comes before Armageddon bro. Not after the Millenial reign.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

If you have this part down, the consider what comes after the 1000 years. This is the Jubilee of 7000 years when Satan must be released by God. God follows His own law. Satan is given one more chance to show his true nature

Yeah and he gets killed before he can even get started when the rebellion gets put down. The Magog invasion is what God uses to show the jews he is still there and still in control, this i believe is the event that causes Israel to burn their weapons for 7 years. The whole "if the Lord is for us whom can stand against us"? The majority of Israel's battles against the Canaanites were fought by God himself, their armies didn't do anything but be an entourage. The Magog invasion comes and Israel is about to be destroyed and then something supernatural happens and God shows he's still there.

Go to my Enoch Thread and read. LINK.

Have you ever considered why Israel is so rebellious? Have you ever wondered why God allowed so much harsh treatment of them during the days of the promised land? Consider this: Are the watchers that were fallen contained in the nation of Israel so that God can personally choose them to bring salvation from the error of the Watchers? Is God personally working on that nation as THE group of fallen beings? This would explain many things about Israel. It would also be a key for explaining why Enoch said the righteous MUST be here to see the judgment.

Enoch 1

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious

Paul also says it in Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Both must be present for this judgment. Once removed, people are free to live 1000 years and enjoy Earth for its true purpose of learning truth. The entire story is a reflecting point for the righteous to learn about the error first hand. Israel brings this light to mankind. Ultimately, they are saved as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

We are not angels and we are not the Fallen Ones. They abandoned their post in heaven and took the daughters of men for wives and created the Nephilim. I also just established that Gog gets destroyed before Har-megiddo. Zechariah 12:10 happens after the last battle at Ezekiel 39.

Ezekiel 39:25-29

25 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, 28 then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. 29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”

Now see where Zechariah 12:10-14

10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; 13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; 14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.

This comes after Gog is destroyed and after Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Both the wicked (Fallen - Source of Error before the flood) and the righteous must be here according to the verses I quoted. Aside from this, how do you explain this verse:

Revelation 20

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle.

Clearly, it happens according to the week, after the jubilee. Before this, all souls must be brought back to see Christ return as the heel of the loaf that crushes Satan. Return to Genesis 3 and the heel is Adam at the beginning of the loaf and Adam at the end. He was bruised (Cross) and will crush Satan. This is the time when the enemies are made the footstool and 1000 years of peace on Earth takes place. The first resurrection happens as Paul states when the wicked and righteous are brought into one place for the first death. Again, Revelation 20 tells us this. Revelation 1:7 tells us that ALL eyes will see and knees bow at one time. We must all be here to see Job 19 come to pass.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

Notice that Job says, "If you say, "How we will hound him, since the root of the trouble lies in him, you should fear the sword yourselves;"

Who is Him? Adam. The heel is on either side of this loaf.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

This is the body of Christ--the church. Christ is the head and the church must rise as the dew spoken of here. Dew are the droplets of water that rise when the sun rises.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

We are not angels and we are not the Fallen Ones. They abandoned their post in heaven and took the daughters of men for wives and created the Nephilim. I also just established that Gog gets destroyed before Har-megiddo. Zechariah 12:10 happens after the last battle at Ezekiel 39.

Ezekiel 39:25-29

25 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— 26 after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, 28 then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. 29 And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”

Now see where Zechariah 12:10-14

10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; 13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and th

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wow, two Christians debating each other using the Bible. Cool.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This mention of Azazel in the book of Enoch is very interesting.

10.4 And further the Lord said to Raphael: “Bind Azazel by his hands and his feet and throw him into the darkness. And split open the desert, which is in Dudael, and throw his there.
10.6 And so that, on the Great Day of Judgment, he may be hurled into the fire.
10.8 And the whole Earth has been ruined by the teaching of the works of Azazel; and against him write: ALL SIN.

This being named Azazel is mentioned in the book of Leviticus as part of the annual event called Atonement day. This is the one day where the High Priest enters into the Most Holy chamber. The sin offering procedure of this event is about the selection of two male goats. The High Priest casts lots over the two goats to see which one will be selected for God and for Azazel. The goat chosen for God was sacrificed and the other one had the sins of the entire nation of Israel applied to its head. It was to remain alive. A man was then assigned to lead the goat into a desert land for Azazel.

Leviticus 16:5, 7-10, 20-22, 26

If you read the book of Enoch you will find that Azazel was not the leader of the fallen angels. That angel was named Samyaza. The crime associated with Azazel was the teaching of war to mankind. In another translation of the book of Enoch (*) it explains what he offered to humans. Enoch 8:1 reads, “Moreover Azazyel (Azazel) taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and of all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.” Then Enoch 10:12 reports the error associated with Azazel, it says, “All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.” In other words he was the first god of war.

(*) The Book of Enoch the Prophet, translated by Richard Laurence, original 1883 edition.

Azazel’s influential hand was cut off, so to speak, when he was bound under the desert. After his binding the flood waters engulfed the world. Genesis 6:13 reports that the earth became filled violence and this was the one reason why God chose to bring the deluge.

A monument at Tortuguero in southern Mexico mentions the completion of the 13th baktun. The translation reads,:

“It will be completed the 13th b'ak'tun.
It is 4 Ajaw 3 K'ank'in
and it will happen a 'seeing'[?].
It is the display of B'olon-Yokte'
In a great investiture.”

Bolon-Yokte has been identified as a god of war through inscriptions found at Palenque, Usumacinta and La Mar.

Will Azazel make an ugly appearance from heaven or from under the earth come December 21, 2012? Only time will tell. If the world breaks out into a global blood bath due to a new world war caused by religion then yes he has been released.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why would god speak to us, speak to 'us', speaking in our language so we can understand, and use definitions that don't pertain to our understanding? Why would god say 'seven days' when recounting his acts to men who define seven days as 7 days and be referring to his time frame? Of course he knows what we would easily understand and what would be a riddle. Why doesn't he just make it plain so we can understand it? I don't need a calculator to know how long a day is.

edit on 16-12-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join