It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Sites and Long Count to Judgment - 5125.36 years from Enoch's Words

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is the most important thread you will ever read on ATS. How do I know? You'll need to read to find out.

In a previous thread (Mayan Calendar and Enoch), I showed that there is a relationship between ancient calendars, Enoch and the judgment of the Watchers mentioned in Genesis 6. Here is a summary.

Enoch 1

'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth. 26000 divided by 360 = 72.222. Multiply this by 70 generations and you have 5055 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.

The question is, when did Enoch deliver the message of the 70 generation judgment? When did the civilizations around Enoch find out and when did the judgment clock begin to tick? That's all you need. Pyramids around the Earth mark the kingdoms and territory of the Watchers. Each of them took over a location. When Adam was around 450 years old, he was told something very special by God. He lived 930 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 past Adam when he was 365. Enoch is Hermes (Thoth) the first. There were three in the generations of Hermes. Read the book of Jasher and you find out that the Watchers were totally corrupt. They were eating people, having their way with Earth women and teaching war. Okay, let's put it together.

What you can see from this is the following breakdown in chronology.

--Adam is Born at 0 years.

--450 years later, Adam is given information that in 5.5 days (5,500 years), God would send His Word (Christ) to fix the world to bring salvation. See the previous thread for that quote from the book of Adam and Eve.

--Adam died at 930 years.

--Enoch was taken by God at 950 years.

--At some point between the time 450 and 950 past Adam, Enoch delivered the 70 generation judgment against the Watchers (5055 years). This begins the countdown.

--The Mayan Calendar is 5125 years long. This gives us a window of time between the judgment delivered by Enoch and the calendars that were produced to keep track.

---Today, we are 6000 years past Adam, which puts us within a window of time considering that Enoch was taken at 950 and 5055 years (70 generations) has past beyond that point.

From here, I will simply outline a few quotes from ancient books that mention these subjects. It is my belief that Satan had a kingdom setup on Earth and used fallen Angels to rule various locations. I have evidence for this located in this video by Carl Munck. He shows that ancients sites around the world are mathematical markers for locating areas in the world from the Zero Meridian of the Giza Pyramids. The proof is undeniable. There was some type of unified kingdom on Earth that was ruled from a central location. Here is the Carl Munck Video

The question for us now is to answer the 'why?' of the subject and to see a motive behind the calender systems being left behind. First, what did God do with the Watchers after Enoch delivered the judgment message?

THE FLOOD:

Here is an excerpt from the commentary of the Book of Enoch (ENOCH ONE)

Enoch had two main reasons for writing his book. The first was because
the Watchers instructed him to do it, (see section 15 at 81.5 and 81.6). The
second reason; was to save his family from the flood.
Enoch wrote his book, after his grandson Lamech was born, but before
Noah was born. Noah is only named in the section that Methuselah wrote,
(see section 10 at 107.3), and of course in his own section (section 11, The
Book of Noah). So, there may still have been 40 - 80 years left before the
flood, at the time when Enoch wrote his book.

Do the math. 5125 - 80 = 5045

Do the math on the 70 generations. 70*72.222=5055. If we divide the true precession of the Earth by 360, we get this: 25920 / 360 = 72. We then multiply by 70 and get 5040. Either way, we are very close to today. How close? Consult the long count calendar. 5125.36. December 21, 2012. Is there a connection between Enoch, Hermes, Thoth and the Mayans across the ocean? YES. Is there a connection to the timing of the calendars? YES. Was Enoch giving us a Testament of these coming events? YES.

Did Jesus come 2000 years ago to warn us of the moneychanger's tables being turned and the benches of those selling doves being truned? YES!

Matthew 21

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’

The peacemakers (Doves) have no rest (Benches). The Moneychanger's financial tables have been turned to debt. Can we trust the source? Is that source malevolent or benevolent? What did Christ stand for? Did he stand for the common man or the watchers corrupting the Earth and stealing our future? Did Christ stand for love or hate? Did he unite or divide? Each of us must answer this for ourselves. Do we have evidence this is all true? YES!

10.1 And then the Most High, the Great and Holy One, spoke and sent
Arsyalalyur to the son of Lamech, and said to him:
10.2 "Say to him in my name; hide yourself! And reveal to him the end,
which is coming, because the whole earth will be destroyed. A deluge is
about to come on all the earth; and all that is in it will be destroyed.
10.3 And now teach him so that he may escape and his offspring may
survive for the whole Earth."
10.4 And further the Lord said to Raphael: "Bind Azazel by his hands and
his feet and throw him into the darkness. And split open the desert, which
is in Dudael, and throw him there.
10.5 And throw on him jagged and sharp stones and cover him with
darkness. And let him stay there forever. And cover his face so that he
may not see the light.
10.6 And so that, on the Great Day of Judgment, he may be hurled into the
fire.
10.7 And restore the Earth which the Angels have ruined. And announce
the restoration of the Earth. For I shall restore the Earth so that not all the
sons of men shall be destroyed because of the knowledge which the
Watchers made known and taught to their sons.

10.8 And the whole Earth has been ruined by the teaching of the works of
Azazel; and against him write: ALL SIN."
10.9 And the Lord said to Gabriel: “Proceed against the bastards, and the
reprobates, and against the sons of the fornicators. And destroy the sons of
the fornicators, and the sons of the Watchers, from amongst men. And
send them out, and send them against one another, and let them destroy
themselves in battle; for they will not have length of days.

Now, for the final answer. What is our length of days? Find it in Genesis 6 where Moses outlines the fall of the Watchers.

Genesis 6:3

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

120 X 50 Jubilee Years = 6000 years

We have until 2017. Here is the Jubilee Cycle Revealed by 1967 Six Day War

Was I correct in my first statement above?

edit on 15-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

First, you have to prove the Bible is fully accurate. Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
1) THE BLESSING OF ENOCH
1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -
There was a righteous man whose eyes were opened by the Lord, and he
saw a Holy vision in the Heavens, which the Angels showed to me. And I
heard everything from them, and I understood what I saw: but not for this
generation, but for a distant generation that will come.
1.3 Concerning the Chosen I spoke; and I uttered a parable concerning
them: The Holy and Great One will come out of his dwelling.
1.4 And the Eternal God will tread from there upon Mount Sinai, and he
will appear with his Host, and will appear in the strength of his power from
Heaven.
1.5 And all will be afraid, and the Watchers will shake, and fear and great
trembling will seize them, up to the ends of the earth.
1.6 And the high mountains will be shaken; and the high hills will be laid
low and will melt like wax in a flame.
1.7 And the earth will sink, and everything that is on the earth will be
destroyed, and there will be judgment upon all, and upon all the righteous.
1.8 But for the righteous: He will make peace, and He will keep safe the
Chosen, and mercy will be upon them. They will all belong to God, and
will prosper and be blessed, and the light of God will shine on them.
1.9 And behold! He comes with ten thousand Holy Ones; to execute
judgment upon them and to destroy the impious, and to contend with all
flesh concerning everything that the sinners and the impious have done and
wrought against Him.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

First, you have to prove the Bible is fully accurate. Good luck with that.

You will look foolish trying to show that there are no connections between our present world 6000 years after we are told it will happen. Anyone with a scrap of intelligence will see the evidence. Your sentences above have no context or content beyond ignoring truth. On the other hand, the OP is full of evidence. I can't help you if you refuse to deny ignore(ance).

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Book of Jasher Chapter 4 (DNA MANIPULATION)

17 And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence.

18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

19 And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.

20 And all men who walked in the ways of the Lord, died in those days, before the Lord brought the evil upon man which he had declared, for this was from the Lord, that they should not see the evil which the Lord spoke of concerning the sons of men.

TODAY (Famous DNA Experiments) Hybrid Human-Animal DNA Experiments

Matthew 24

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
...in short... no.

If "we have until 2017", then the tribulation period defined in Revelation and in Daniel should have commenced in 2010.

...and if this is the tribulation...
then God owes us an apology for exaggerating.

...either that or you're suggesting that the Tribulation commences in 2017...?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I find this very interesting. There is so much precise mathematics surrounding dec 21, 2012 its not even funny.

the 25920 year cycle seems very real, and it seems like its about to complete.

However, anything from official sources say its not true. So I don't know what to believe anymore. Are the independent researchers right, or are the big corporations right?

There is so much confusion surrounding this date, its getting quite annoying. I just want to know the truth!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
While I applaud your research and your courage in posting such information here, the word specifically warns us about date setting. I do not believe the tribulation has begun yet. My research indicates that the 7 year treaty with Israel must be signed first. I also believe that the Ezekiel 38-39 war and the destruction of Damascus will precede the tribulation. The stage is definitely being set though. None can seriously deny that we are close and living through Matthew 24.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
...in short... no.

If "we have until 2017", then the tribulation period defined in Revelation and in Daniel should have commenced in 2010.

33.33 degrees on Earth is 2012.9 nautical miles. 2012 December to 2018 December is 7 years. I said 2017 because this is the tide turning back to the Lord. The gates don't open until 2018.

Psalm 111 (2011) to Psalm 119 (2019) is the prophecy of each year. 111-112 is one Psalm and an acrostic of the Hebrew letters. Psalm 115 is the midpoint of tribulation and the Antichrist. Psalm 118 are the gates of heaven opening. 111 is a call to wake. 112 is a call to give.

Israel wakes up to Christ in the second year of tribulation according to when Joseph tells the brothers 12 who he is. First, they must embrace the last brother (Arabs). When they do, healing begins and Babylon ends. Read all about it in Genesis 41 and 45.

We won't know for sure until we can connect the dots looking back. If the Mayan Calendar and Enoch are connected, we have a match and can know when the process begins. As for the day and hour, we don't know. As for the week or year, we can get close.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
While I applaud your research and your courage in posting such information here, the word specifically warns us about date setting. I do not believe the tribulation has begun yet. My research indicates that the 7 year treaty with Israel must be signed first. I also believe that the Ezekiel 38-39 war and the destruction of Damascus will precede the tribulation. The stage is definitely being set though. None can seriously deny that we are close and living through Matthew 24.

I agree with you, yet we can know the week or year. There is enough left here on Earth as clues for us to see it coming. One thing is for sure, the jubilee years line up with 2017. Like 1947, it wasn't until 1948 that we see the nation fully engaged. The same is true for 67AD rebellion. 70 AD is the destruction of the temple. I believe that we are engaged into a new age on December 21st. Most people will not know it is happening, much like the days of Noah. Christ said to let your light shine. I have a lamb burning.

Daniel 12

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

It's time for the stars to shine.

7 billion souls are here in this first resurrection of the dead.

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Awen24
...in short... no.

33.33 degrees on Earth is 2012.9 nautical miles. 2012 December to 2018 December is 7 years. I said 2017 because this is the tide turning back to the Lord. The gates don't open until 2018.

Psalm 111 (2011) to Psalm 119 (2019) is the prophecy of each year. 111-112 is one Psalm and an acrostic of the Hebrew letters. Psalm 115 is the midpoint of tribulation and the Antichrist. Psalm 118 are the gates of heaven opening. 111 is a call to wake. 112 is a call to give.

Israel wakes up to Christ in the second year of tribulation according to when Joseph tells the brothers 12 who he is. First, they must embrace the last brother (Arabs). When they do, healing begins and Babylon ends. Read all about it in Genesis 41 and 45.

We won't know for sure until we can connect the dots looking back. If the Mayan Calendar and Enoch are connected, we have a match and can know when the process begins. As for the day and hour, we don't know. As for the week or year, we can get close.

...I actually have no real disagreement with any of that.
I don't put the same stock in the Mayan calendar etc. that you do - BUT... with that said, I also don't think that the Mayan long count is coincidental or irrelevant. It's quite clear, both from Scripture, and from the extrabiblical books (some of which you've quoted, e.g. Enoch) that the ancients knew things that we simply don't - knowledge that was handed down to them by the fallen angels and the Nephilim...

and that, to me, indicates that the fallen angels knew that something was coming. Something significant.

I don't doubt that the December 21st, 2012 date will be significant in one sense or another - but whether it actually signifies an event that ties in with Biblical prophecy, or whether it signifies the commencement of something in the spiritual realm that we won't even be aware of, I... will wait and see.

Should it indicate the commencement of the Tribulation... I'm all for it. Rapture me out of here.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Doesn't the bible say that Adam died after 930 years? How did you get 920? 130 years when he had his first born and 800 after that?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You will look foolish trying to show that there are no connections between our present world 6000 years after we are told it will happen. Anyone with a scrap of intelligence will see the evidence. Your sentences above have no context or content beyond ignoring truth. On the other hand, the OP is full of evidence. I can't help you if you refuse to deny ignore(ance).

The Earth is 14 billion years old. Boom, your theory has been shot down. Good game - not.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

It's judgment and consummation. One is for the wicked and the other is a wedding for the souls of the righteous (Those who have accepted the Son in baptism and sacraments) to be consummated to a new Heaven and Earth. The wheat and chaff are separated and a new loaf of bread is made that is unleavened (Free from Sin).

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

For anyone reading this, remember that there are two thieves on either side of Christ. One repented and was saved. The other refused. Did the saved thief do anything to deserve this reward as the first soul in paradise? No, he was a thief like all of us. Repentance is confession to God of your sin. What does the Good Shepherd do with this Wool?

The wool is pulled over your eyes, then sheered. He then washes it white as snow.

Isaiah 18

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

And your sin is then given back as a new robe (Body). You are baptized back into the water to life on a new Heaven and Earth.

Revelation

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

All of us will die during this period of time. Some tragically and some by natural causes. The new robe goes to those who are the wheat for the new loaf. Christ removes our yeast. His blood is the new DNA of our next robe.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Magog invasion has to occur before the tribulation begins, at least from what i gather as that is the event that sets the Son of Perdition into power.

There is no doubt we are living in the end of the 6th day, Jesus came at the end of the 4th day and he had said even back 2000 years ago the Last Days had already begun. Events in Revelation have already been fulfilled, the 144k have already been chosen, they were chosen in Matthew 27:51-53.

Matthew 27:51-53

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

The First Fruits are taken in the first resurrection which is the first reaping/first harvest and that happened the day Jesus died on the cross after the veil of the Holy of Holies ripped from top to bottom.

Personally i think we're living in the 7th Seal of Laodicea the final Church Age. I believe Jesus began breaking the Seals after the destruction of the second temple, over the last 2000 years, but to him he's only been gone 2 days. Look at the time period that occurs after the sacrifice is made which would be the Passover Lamb being sacrificed, that should give some clue as to how long Jesus will be away at the Mercy Seat and when he will finish and leave the Mercy Seat.

The Church is mirroring Israel and the Feast Days, so take that and use it as a template to figure out what is happening. We're already seeing the final and 8th head of the Beast rising per Revelation 17:9-11. Using this timeline from Rev. 17:9-11 and the Feast Days as a template we should be able to figure out where we are and what is going on.
edit on 15-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I find this very interesting. There is so much precise mathematics surrounding dec 21, 2012 its not even funny.

the 25920 year cycle seems very real, and it seems like its about to complete.

However, anything from official sources say its not true. So I don't know what to believe anymore. Are the independent researchers right, or are the big corporations right?

There is so much confusion surrounding this date, its getting quite annoying. I just want to know the truth!

It depends on who is trustworthy with their words. Is God or man? Hasn't God been shown as the one that is for us and not against?

1 Corinthians 1

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

Jeremiah 17

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Matthew 7

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

What is bread? Knowledge, yet it is also the loaf we all break from the first soul of the Son of God. We are all part of that loaf. God is the head. Christ is the first Adam and the last. The heel of the loaf crushes Satan.

Genesis 3

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

If you can see the truth in this, it can set you free. Allow God to develop you faith by seeking. Simply ask and knock. God's work is Faith. Ours is to trust. The Word builds confidence in the Hope.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Even though I have no desire to take the religious road Enoch, I must say, I enjoy reading your posts. The amount of effort you put in is commendable. Thanks for your posts, I hope you keep them coming.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

The Earth is 14 billion years old. Boom, your theory has been shot down. Good game - not.
Umm... no. This isn't counting from the creation of the earth, but from the birth of Adam.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The Magog invasion has to occur before the tribulation begins, at least from what i gather as that is the event that sets the Son of Perdition into power.

I formally thought this, yet consider this timeline. We must experience the Day of the Lordship of Christ on Earth first.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

If you have this part down, the consider what comes after the 1000 years. This is the Jubilee of 7000 years when Satan must be released by God. God follows His own law. Satan is given one more chance to show his true nature.

Revelation 20

They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Prove that the earth is that old and please do not use carbon dating because that has been proven to be inaccurate many times by scientists themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join