It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber's murder, castration plotted, police say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- A New Mexico inmate, an ex-convict on probation and his nephew are under investigation for plotting to castrate and murder pop singer Justin Bieber, police said Thursday.
Their unsuccessful scheme called for targeting Bieber and his bodyguard while in New York City in mid-November, and their motive grew from the inmate's quest for notoriety and his infatuation with Bieber, said a New Mexico State Police affidavit.
The inmate, Dana Martin, who is serving two life sentences for a 2000 rape and murder of a 15-year-old girl in Vermont, has a tattoo of Bieber on his leg and had attempted to correspond with Bieber, who never responded, the affidavit said.
"This perceived slight made Mr. Martin upset and that, coupled with Mr. Martin's perception of being a 'nobody' in prison, led him to begin plotting the kidnap and murder of (Bieber)," the affidavit said, adding that Martin gave statements to investigators.

Wow. The world is on fire.

This criminal, sentenced to two lifetimes, had a thing for Justin. He enlisted the help of his uncle and nephew to pull it off. (For those who might be unaware, "Dana" is a non-gender-specific name. In this case, it is a MALE rapist and murderer of a 15-yr old girl = Pedophile)

When asked by CNN if that grisly plan would be applied to all victims, including Bieber, McDonald stated: "It would be safe to say they were going to do it for every one of them."
None of the three men have been charged in the alleged murder plot against Bieber and his bodyguard, but the investigation is continuing, New Mexico State Police Lt. Robert McDonald told CNN.

Eww......

I've refrained from posting the grisly details of the plan, but the article sourced above has it all documented.

Wow. Why anyone would want to be a teen idol is beyond me; and why any adult would want to kill them is also beyond my comprehension.

With all of the violence of late, it makes me wonder just how "healthy" the "holidays" are...they are certainly NOT "happy" for a large percentage of people. The stress of consumer-pressure, decorations, blah blah blah....
is CRIPPLING society.

I wonder how Justin himself feels, knowing this plot was almost carried out??

edit on 15-12-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Okay, the thread is moved to Other Current Events...
nevertheless, it was first posted in Social Issues, and I think it is one (but have no problem with it having been moved)...

What causes this idol-worship of pop stars? Why are people so nutso over Justin Bieber, the Kardashians (really!?), and other "pretty people".....
that they lose their reason and could almost be seen as "victims" of pop culture.

I would NEVER have let my teenager, whether my daughter or son, become a pop icon. Look what it does to people like Michael Jackson, Britney Spears (really?), what's'erface Cyrus (Mile?). Not to mention the "child beauty pageants", where little kids are sexualized and dressed like hookers and Vegas Rockettes.

I don't know. It's disgusting. Shallow, superficial and predatory to turn CHILDREN into mega-stars. They don't know how to deal with life yet, let alone massive stardom.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

What causes this idol-worship of pop stars? Why are people so nutso over Justin Bieber, the Kardashians (really!?), and other "pretty people".....
that they lose their reason and could almost be seen as "victims" of pop culture.

I would NEVER have let my teenager, whether my daughter or son, become a pop icon. Look what it does to people like Michael Jackson, Britney Spears (really?), what's'erface Cyrus (Mile?). Not to mention the "child beauty pageants", where little kids are sexualized and dressed like hookers and Vegas Rockettes.

This is probably why Dana Martin was planning to kill Bieber, lets do the world a favor and start a petition right now to pay Dana's bail and get this plan in frikkin motion!

(Only slight sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Yes, and we must blame Canada for his existence. Sorry, my Canuck friends.
(jk).....

But seriously, would you (or anyone) allow your kid to be a superstar? It's dangerous!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Justin bieber is a illuminati puppet and a satanist. Hes got a satanic illuminati owl of moloch tattooed on his arm and hes been seen doing the eye of horus illuminati gesture along with devil horns. Go look up the pics yourself. Ontop of that just listen to the lyrics in his music.. not supprised someone wants to kill him. Hes a satan worshiper

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

I'm honestly not interested in researching "Justin Bieber". He's a cute kid who can sing (or at least keep up with lip-syncing).....and who has been exploited by his "handlers" to make THEM rich.

As for him being an Illuminati puppet -- I don't know, and don't really care....

the guy who made the plot had a crush on him, to which the kid (or his agents) did not respond. So he decided to punish Justin for this reason. It had nothing to do with "satanism"; it was about pedophilia and a deranged murderer.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's about time the police did something constructive for once.

*begins reading thread*

....hang on a minute.....

Your title is misleading!

edit on 15-12-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

The title was the article's headline. Not my invention....

LOL!!!!!
Edit: Sorry, didn't get the nuance at first....

Nononono, the police weren't the ones PLANNING IT!

Really, though. He's just a kid.

Why do we spend so much on housing these insane maniacs?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Your right about his handlers exploiting and making them rich. I have to disagree with you though, it doesn't seem like this guy had any "crush" on him at all. He was going to be paid 2500$ for each of the testicles he castrated. The inmate Dana martin was the one with the bieber tattoo and hes in prison for 50 or so years. He attempted to correspond with bieber at which he didnt respond. I don't see anything about a so called "crush" on bieber. They imply it because the inmates name is Dana which is a cross gender name which doesn't mean anything. Theres no crush... just some guy in prison for double life who was going to hire someone to kill bieber.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

Did you not read the article? It wasn't the guy with the tattoo who is in prison who was going to do this. He was paying for someone else to do it.
I mentioned earlier that Dana is a "non-gender-specific" name.

Are you trying to say this inmate is innocent?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
That is what I said(sorry if I worded a bit weird and yes I read the artical) and no I think they are both guilty. I'm just saying it has nothing to do with whether or not that guy had a "crush" on him.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
With all the evil people of the world that commit genocide or any number of other horrific acts and probably deserve whats coming to them, why would anyone choose Justin Bieber of all people. I suppose some find him annoying but geez.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

Okay, maybe I should say "was a fanatic so obsessed with him that he got a tattoo of him and then became homicidal for being rebuked and/or rejected".

That's not a "crush"?
A "crush" is an obsessional interest in someone, but perhaps I should have not used that word.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yea I wouldn't say crush, obsession sounds better, perhaps he just wanted to kill him because hes too famous and people worship him like a idol. Sometimes psychopaths just want to kill someone because it would send the biggest amount of shock to the general public and give them the most publicity. I guess the only way to know is to actually talk to the guy.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

Yea I wouldn't say crush, obsession sounds better, perhaps he just wanted to kill him because hes too famous and people worship him like a idol.

Mmmm. Fair enough. Which makes it jealousy, I guess? What's really weird is that the co-conspirators told the police all about it! And were stupid enough to have a phone call when there was every reason to believe the line would be tapped.

Maybe it was all just a psychotic bid for attention?
Inappropriate Attention Seeking....a classic.

In this case, terrorist behavior.

I don't know if you're a male, female, parent, or what....
but if this kid were my son, he'd be in hiding YESTERDAY.

Then again, I'd never have allowed the exploitation to begin with. I used to work in a major convention hotel, and a yearly conference for the "Next American Model Talent Search" was held. These families paid BIG BUCKS for a hotel room, brought their kids, and did all they could to make their offspring famous and rich (who generally looked stressed, tired, and "guilty" - obviously being "used" by their parents).

You should have seen the looks on the faces of the kids, and the touchiness ratcheting up during the convention. People whose kids didn't receive "call backs" or pass the first "round" of auditions were NOT HAPPY GUESTS.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

With all the evil people of the world that commit genocide or any number of other horrific acts and probably deserve whats coming to them, why would anyone choose Justin Bieber of all people. I suppose some find him annoying but geez.

Quite!
Which, I guess, is why I labelled it a "crush".... a hard-core crazy fan.

Who obviously had a thing for teenagers to begin with.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It is hard to say, it could be jealousy. Me personally I never really liked his music much.. he seems like a nice kid but I don't feel like his music comes from the heart. He just says baby baby baby blah blah blah... basically whatever the average hormone ridden teen girl wants to hear. Almost like a bit fake? Maybe psychopaths pick up on that and feel it is a just enough reason to want to kill him.

As for him going and hidding... I don't think it is going to stop him. He seems to be enjoying all the fame, money and power he gets from being a icon. I bet his parents sure are scared and maybe wish otherwise but yea it really is crazy.

top topics

join