It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence THEY Program The Killers (Or Remote-Control Them).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So the "they" is his banker next door? Come now mate, as many others have pointed out that's not much of anything at all.

Have you ever been to CT OP? Half of the state are bankers or involved in the financial industry somehow. I also wouldn't be surprised if people in the industry lost their children in this heinous attack. How on earth can you prove that this CEO brainwashed this disturbed man?

On Monday I am flying to America to find out if there are any connections between the mass shooters. Things I will be looking for are common people in their lives, shared experiences, membership in organizations and if they knew each other at all. That will give far better insight into the potential for any conspiracy than what you've posted OP. Really what you've found is quite a reach and requires one to already believe in a world view that you do. It's starting an investigation with a conclusion already formed, that's not helpful in any way.

What is going on in the United States right now is incredibly serious, and devastatingly tragic. We owe it not only to the families of the people affected and the citizens of your nation but to ourselves to conduct our inquiries with an open mind. Our conclusions must be based upon empirical fact, now leaps of logic.

This is not the time for delving into personally held fantasies about any one expected outcome, but for real, actual good research and investigation. I urge you OP to look at what you have written and how it makes no real sense, except to people whom already want this conclusion to be true.

Edit, Addition: Also one more thing that destroys your credibility OP, seriously stay away from the Daily Mail if you want to be taken seriously. It's about on par with your National Enquirer.
edit on 15-12-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

How many of your patients who committed these types of violent acts were bullied? How many of these same people had parents who taught them to have "thicker skin" and to stop being sensitive?

Not sure. Most were in response to psychosis

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Coming from a "therapist at a state hospital for 15 years", thats a pretty bold statement. Care to elaborate on any patients you might have seen that were "programmed" in this way that were "fizzles"? You must have evidence after all having been exposed to so many of them. Or even one?

I didn't say I have worked there for 15 years. I have been a Masters level therapist for that long. I have worked at the hospital for several. There are a few that said that they have been controlled by the CIA, but there was nothing that indicated that this was anything more than a delusion. None that I have met that have fit the full profile of someone MK'd. I'm not sure how your snarky comment counter-proves anything however.

Because, point being, I have seen enough regular "crazies" that have killed people that do not have all of the same kind of earmarks as CT, CO, WI, etc. (and they all have commonalities) that the ones that fit the profile stick out like sore thumbs.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by intrptr

Coming from a "therapist at a state hospital for 15 years", thats a pretty bold statement. Care to elaborate on any patients you might have seen that were "programmed" in this way that were "fizzles"? You must have evidence after all having been exposed to so many of them. Or even one?

I didn't say I have worked there for 15 years. I have been a Masters level therapist for that long. I have worked at the hospital for several. There are a few that said that they have been controlled by the CIA, but there was nothing that indicated that this was anything more than a delusion. None that I have met that have fit the full profile of someone MK'd. I'm not sure how your snarky comment counter-proves anything however.

Because, point being, I have seen enough regular "crazies" that have killed people that do not have all of the same kind of earmarks as CT, CO, WI, etc. (and they all have commonalities) that the ones that fit the profile stick out like sore thumbs.

I'm curious, can you elaborate what these commonalities that you are finding in the recent shooters?
edit on 15-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

I'm curious, can you elaborate what these commonalities are you find int he recent shooters?

The numerological aspects for one, these fingerprints are present in these mass shootings and are a good distinguisher of a MK'd occult ritual from your run of the mill crazy shooting. That's one comparison-these number sets 7, 9, 3, 11, 13, etc show up all over these kind of things and are nowhere to be found in the actual "crazy killers" with whom I work.

Let's take this one- full of 7's and 9's

28 people total (adds to 10-signifies completion)

Reports stated that 27 were dead, 18 were children. Both instances of 9 (2+7, 8+1) plus 27-18 also leaves you with 9

Later reports stated that 20 children were dead, 18 died on the spot, 2 later.

The shooting suspect had a Glock 9mm handgun, and a Sig-Sauer 9mm handgun and a Bushmaster .223-caliber assault rifle.

There's 2 more 9's and a 7 (2+2+3=7)

These kinds of things are coded to the teeth and you just don't see that in actual, non-Mk'd people that are actually in the mental hospital for killing people.

edit on 15-12-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm curious, can you elaborate what these commonalities are you find int he recent shooters?

The numerological aspects for one, these fingerprints are present in these mass shootings and are a good distinguisher of a MK'd occult ritual from your run of the mill crazy shooting. That's one comparison-these number sets 7, 9, 3, 11, 13, etc show up all over these kind of things and are nowhere to be found in the actual "crazy killers" with whom I work.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be combative or provoke an argument. I just want to make that clear, because quite a few discussion lead to arguments and people seem to be afraid to further elaborate on their speculations/theories/experiences because they end up in hostile debates. I just want you to know right of f the bat that that is not what I'm looking for.

Having said that, could you elaborate a little more on these occult numbers patterns. There is a reason why I am asking. I'm trying to find any possible link in these cases and it has been hard to come by. So maybe the standard explanations (psychological and social) just arn't going to cut it for non-standard occurrences like these.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

There are a few that said that they have been controlled by the CIA, but there was nothing that indicated that this was anything more than a delusion.

Thanks for the clarification. I agree with that statement. I'd even go so far as to say that that is used as an excuse to shift blame away from a guilty conscience. "The devil made me do it" has been replaced with, "The CIA made me do it". Kind of hard to prove either, huh?

"What have I done? Better make up some story to get away with it... I know, I'll blame someone else for my acts. How about the devil? Too worn. How about voices? Too crazy. It has to sound legit but at the same time be unverifiable. Ahhh, I got it, the CIA made me do it."

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Having said that, could you elaborate a little more on these occult numbers patterns. There is a reason why I am asking. I'm trying to find any possible link in these cases and it has been hard to come by. So maybe the standard explanations (psychological and social) just arn't going to cut it for non-standard occurrences like these.

Not sure if you wrote this before or after I edited my post to include specifics on this case.

Numbers, especially these sacred numbers like 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 are encoded into the universe by the nature of sacred geometry. They are neither good nor evil in and of themselves but are determined by intent. Because they are woven into the fabric of the universe, the universe can be manipulated by using these numbers in ritualistic manners. It is by no means a new phenomenon, nor is it the exclusive domain of mass shooters and serial killers.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The batman killing was obviously planned back then and I wouldn't be surprised if this last one was too.

They WANT us to discuss gun banning and ASK for it, it's the WHOLE point.

Seeing on how the government all around the world are working AGAINST their own people to advantage the already wealthy just for a slice of their corrupt and disgusting pie, we just can't trust them anymore...and THIS is why it's more important than ever to have a gun even if I don't believe in weapons in a perfect society.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Not sure if you wrote this before or after I edited my post to include specifics on this case.

Numbers, especially these sacred numbers like 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 are encoded into the universe by the nature of sacred geometry. They are neither good nor evil in and of themselves but are determined by intent. Because they are woven into the fabric of the universe, the universe can be manipulated by using these numbers in ritualistic manners. It is by no means a new phenomenon, nor is it the exclusive domain of mass shooters and serial killers.

I wrote that after. And how did you see these patterns play out or be expressed in the most recent shootings? Was is the deaths or the dates of the shootings or....?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I wrote that after. And how did you see these patterns play out or be expressed in the most recent shootings? Was is the deaths or the dates of the shootings or....?

Usually they are coded in the date, the time it starts, the number of dead and wounded, the age of the victims and perpetrator

Look at Tucson:
Loughner bday:9/10/88 birthday of 9 yr old killed: 9/11/01, exactly 13 years and one day apart.

or Aurora where 3 victims were 27 and the youngest was 3 mos old.

CT so far it has been the number of victims, I'm sure when they release the ages of the victims they will be similarly encoded. As for the date 12/14/2012 reduces to (1+2+1+4+2+1+2) 13, another of our significant numbers

Shooter is 20 yrs old and killed 20 kids and 6 (at school) +1 (elsewhere) adults and again a 7+2=9

And then there is symbolism: Dark Knight in Aurora, the Killer in Wisconsin lived on the 3600 (3+6=9) block of Holmes Ave.. After the Sikh shooting, NPR interviews a Dr. Arora on the incident, Now we have Sandy Hook in New Town right after hurricane Sandy in a town where the author of the Hunger Games book happens to live. C'mon now.

And Googling just now to find the time of the shooting I find that they interviewed the families landscaper (?) whose name is....Dan Holmes.

Mother Nancy Lanza often took her kids target shooting, landscaper Dan Holmes said

www.nydailynews.com...

And to top it all off, the photo of the CT shooter they are using is from 2005, a year which reduces to a 7 (2+5) and is 7 years prior to 2012 which would make this 20 year old shooter...13 years old in the picture.

Really??!!! Really??!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My opinion from long time is that this psicho-killers are not random incidents. First i think that they are obsessed by ghosts of killed indians, they are so much violently killed indians in history of USA. But later i change my opinion because these killings are too much convenient for goals of people in power. Now i think that They are using some technology to program them. And goal is to ban weapons, to get them from people and then They can make what they want with USA. No one can stop them when weapons are not in hands of people of USA. And They are very bad people, with very dark minds.
This guy Holms is their major fail because he did not commit with suicide. And can tell really interesting story about programming. I am surprised that They dont kill him immediately. May be They will kill him when understand what is different in his brain to not obey instructions.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
The batman killing was obviously planned back then and I wouldn't be surprised if this last one was too.

They WANT us to discuss gun banning and ASK for it, it's the WHOLE point.

Seeing on how the government all around the world are working AGAINST their own people to advantage the already wealthy just for a slice of their corrupt and disgusting pie, we just can't trust them anymore...and THIS is why it's more important than ever to have a gun even if I don't believe in weapons in a perfect society.

so the government is using some kind of drug or tech which enables them to control someone, programming them to become assassins or mass murderers.

the result, gaining public support for banning guns or controlling them.

a crazy theory is my opinion, interesting none the less, i would not put it past them.

If this is so, what is their overall master plan?, it certainly cannot be for public safety if they are the ones causing all the shootings in the first place.

controll?, take over? invasion? take your pick.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

controll?, take over? invasion? take your pick.

Let's not forget about whipping up the emotional energy of fear, which is part of what this is about too.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by intrptr

You idiot, you didnt even read what the OP was saying before making a fool of yourself, the never said he was a therapist, lol.
And that after you picked one single item in a number of wholesomely related pieces of information to derail the entire thread.

Jeez, the old propoganda machine must be working you guys hard. You are nearing the fiscal cliff after all... Profitability and all that... What? You think you dont have to live with the made up bs that gets shoved down our throaghts? They're fooling you too bra. Youre just a pawn to them, a worker ant, nothing more.

Either that or you're new and deserve a slap on the forehead for such poor attempts at derailing a thread.

Just because you work for the other side doesnt mean youre not ignorant.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am surprised you did not mention this op---its a very famous speech.
Readers are advised to search for a `cleaned` version of the speech .

mentalhealth.about.com...

www.process.org...

The above links give some info on the Dr and his presentation,but you will have to find the speech online yourself.(being new here I do not want to get a rap as a link puppy
)

edit to add--its late here,sorry..its called the Greenbaum Speech by Dr D. Corydon Hammond
edit on 15-12-2012 by BlackSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Usually they are coded in the date, the time it starts, the number of dead and wounded, the age of the victims and perpetrator

Look at Tucson:
Loughner bday:9/10/88 birthday of 9 yr old killed: 9/11/01, exactly 13 years and one day apart.

or Aurora where 3 victims were 27 and the youngest was 3 mos old.

CT so far it has been the number of victims, I'm sure when they release the ages of the victims they will be similarly encoded. As for the date 12/14/2012 reduces to (1+2+1+4+2+1+2) 13, another of our significant numbers

Shooter is 20 yrs old and killed 20 kids and 6 (at school) +1 (elsewhere) adults and again a 7+2=9

And then there is symbolism: Dark Knight in Aurora, the Killer in Wisconsin lived on the 3600 (3+6=9) block of Holmes Ave.. After the Sikh shooting, NPR interviews a Dr. Arora on the incident, Now we have Sandy Hook in New Town right after hurricane Sandy in a town where the author of the Hunger Games book happens to live. C'mon now.

And Googling just now to find the time of the shooting I find that they interviewed the families landscaper (?) whose name is....Dan Holmes.

Mother Nancy Lanza often took her kids target shooting, landscaper Dan Holmes said

www.nydailynews.com...

And to top it all off, the photo of the CT shooter they are using is from 2005, a year which reduces to a 7 (2+5) and is 7 years prior to 2012 which would make this 20 year old shooter...13 years old in the picture.

Really??!!! Really??!!!

Hmm alright thanks for answering my questions. You might be on to something, but connecting events with numbers with events is such a precarious thing, you know? Another thing you might have missed is that James Holmes was born on Dec 13, 1987...perhaps the shooter had intended the shooting to occur the day before it actually did as a sort of twisted memorial to his inspiration?

Any who---I'm still having trouble putting these shootings together in way that makes them any more than copy-cat killings. Maybe someone with better investigative skills can put it together.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing.
Just how brainless are people on here?
What in Gods name are people on about in actually thinking that kids are being "programmed" to walk into schools and commit mass murder?!?!
Do you really want to perpetuate the long held belief that the United States of America is mentally ill?
The idea of programming killers is hardly new, look up the assassination of Bobby Kennedy and there is plenty of discussion as to whether his assassin was programmed to kill.
Ive no doubt programming people to kill is quite possible and, IMHO, is a reality. I actually doubt if the USA was the first to have experimented with this form of mind control either so, to that end, i wont argue that its not a scientific fact/possibility.
Please take your heads out of your a*ses and wake up to the harsh reality. Your society doesnt do failure, different, poor, geek and anybody that doesnt fit in. Virtually all your school massacres were carried out by disenfranchised teenagers who had been marginalised from their communities, chided, mocked, disliked and cast aside. You actually created some very angry, resentful humans that lacked social skills because there was no social inclusion, an outlet to express themselves and nowhere to turn for help.
Yes, these kids were programmed to kill, by the bloody society that didnt care enough, spot the signs and couldnt be arsed to reach out to them, possibly because mental health issues costs money. Ticking timebombs that were ignored.
If you are stupid enough to start creating conspiracy theories to try and find reason for these kinds of horrors thats your issue, you keep doing that and nothing will ever get done to try and prevent what will, almost certainly happen again.
Tragic

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LFN69
Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing.
Just how brainless are people on here?
What in Gods name are people on about in actually thinking that kids are being "programmed" to walk into schools and commit mass murder?!?!
Do you really want to perpetuate the long held belief that the United States of America is mentally ill?
The idea of programming killers is hardly new, look up the assassination of Bobby Kennedy and there is plenty of discussion as to whether his assassin was programmed to kill.
Ive no doubt programming people to kill is quite possible and, IMHO, is a reality. I actually doubt if the USA was the first to have experimented with this form of mind control either so, to that end, i wont argue that its not a scientific fact/possibility.
Please take your heads out of your a*ses and wake up to the harsh reality. Your society doesnt do failure, different, poor, geek and anybody that doesnt fit in. Virtually all your school massacres were carried out by disenfranchised teenagers who had been marginalised from their communities, chided, mocked, disliked and cast aside. You actually created some very angry, resentful humans that lacked social skills because there was no social inclusion, an outlet to express themselves and nowhere to turn for help.
Yes, these kids were programmed to kill, by the bloody society that didnt care enough, spot the signs and couldnt be arsed to reach out to them, possibly because mental health issues costs money. Ticking timebombs that were ignored.
If you are stupid enough to start creating conspiracy theories to try and find reason for these kinds of horrors thats your issue, you keep doing that and nothing will ever get done to try and prevent what will, almost certainly happen again.
Tragic

Wow, wow, wow...down man, down. Just because were speculating about other (and, I'll admit probably less likely causes) doesn't mean were "brainless". I'm perfectly aware of how people who are social misfits get treated and neglected by society. I'm fully aware of the social conditions that allow it---why? Because I was one of those geeky people who felt chided and cast away by society---and there are many our there (on probably on ATS)--but we don't all start shooting at the drop of the hat. So, we figure maybe something else is giving these kids just the right extra "nudge" to get them into violent actions---maybe not. What am I saying here? No need for the insults---intelligent and thoughtful people can speculate about conspiracy without being brainless about the issues is all I'm saying.

-Ghoster

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join