It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Classified Interstellar Space Propulsion System.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by mbkennel

Astronomers have measured parallax from nearby stars (angular oscillation due to orbit of earth) since the 19th century,

Parallax provides one observation to help gauge the relative distance of nearby stars, but not the exact location. Gravitational lensing from black holes is one clear example in how gravity distorts light, or a part of the electromagnetic spectrum. So what effect does the galaxy's gravitational distribution have on the light we receive from the stars? Until we go to a star to confirm it's absolute location we are left with best guesses that continually change with our understanding www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, actually, we can compute the implied effects from the Einstein field equations, and so far empirical evidence has not changed our understanding since 1919, despite some significant work.

And how do you know if you "go" to a star you would find its "absolute" location? You would just have more data which you would have to interpret in the context of one theory versus another.

Collected experimental evidence has upheld general relativity, over and over, and invalidated alternate theories.

If you prefer to use the term dipole, fine. What is important is the application, how can we get around faster, further, cleaner and cheaper than what is currently being employed. As for the B2, it uses a high electrical voltage on it's leading wing edge and exhaust gases. With the amount of money and tight constraints is must play some advantage.

If you want an application, you really have to be very clear about the physics before you even dream of engineering.

So if we are to find some common ground in this debate, in some situations gravitational forces can affect electromagnetic forces, in other situations electromagnetic forces can affect gravitational forces?

Yes: the metric affects all of the rest of physics. That's the point of relativity.

And yes: electromagnetic fields are also a source term in gravitation---you add them into the stress-energy tensor which is the input to the PDE's of general relativity. (on the diagonal there are E^2 + B^2 type of terms, plain old electromagnetic energy density) However, the practical magnitude is extremely small. For instance if you took half a gram of antimatter and mixed it with matter, you'd have a heck of big energy release and much of that into electromagnetic photons. The total gravitational influence is (roughly) the gravity provided by a gram of matter, i.e. dick squat. The mass of the Sun can deflect light by a small fraction of a degree.

People have computed this in the context of the gravitational influence from the cosmic background radiation on the geometry of the universe.

No, as we know it now, it is not remotely practical to engineer---capturing black holes is easier.
edit on 17-12-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Hypothetically the idea would be that you could compress the distance locally in your frame somehow by altering the metric so that in your own frame you are always travelling less than c but to an outside observer far off in Euclidean geometry you appeared to have traversed faster than c.

So what you are saying is that space itself is "warped" or "bent"?

I would imagine the power requirements would be staggering.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What I talked about with Johns discovery and what Bob witnessed at Area 51 is using an energy field to move matter. Bob called it field propulsion. Everyone else calls it the Hutchinson effect because John Hutchison discovered it publicity and with video evidence that reproduced what was happening at area 51 with house hold items. Now, what I did was explain how and why it works.

Let me make this clear. I was not explaining gravity. I was not talking about normal natural gravity that occurs naturally in the universe. But, if you want me to I will. And here is how I see it.

Mass causes the everyday electromagnetic background of the universe to bend inward toward the planet because the more matter the more charges you have in that matter. Now the difference between John and Bobs gravity is that theirs is a man made energy field. In normal gravity when the charges in mass cause the natural emf background to bend in toward earth when matter gets close to earth the matter that resonates naturally in nature with certain frequencies in the emf background are propelled toward earth with the same gauss gun effect that is used in John's Hutchinson's effect and Bobs field propulsion. The difference is John created his field. Bob saw that same effect at work with UFO's. Mass in nature bends the emf toward earth and the frequencies that the emf resonate at with normal matter create the field/gauss gun/Hutchinson effect.

In my last post I stated that if gravity is changed space and matter is effected and if space is changed gravity and matter is effected and if matter is changed space and gravity are effected. Now the kicker is with the Hutchinson/gauss gun/field effect when all three are changed space-time can be cancelled out allowing faster than light travel. It is my belief that the aether is the emf background of the universe. It is what holds us back from breaking the light barrier but with Hutchinson's effect which is also Bobs field propulsion and my own emf gauss gun effect we can overcome the aether and break the light barrier.

If it was me though I would of used a Flux compression generator with tesla coils and a emf emitter in place on Bob's anti-matter reactor. That is how I would do it if I do it for real on my own I may or may not tell anyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Reactor

It is my belief that the aether is the emf background of the universe.

And with this statement, we have an accord.

I've, for a long time, been an adherent to the "Aethereal" nature of space.

To me, it explains a lot of gaps in our understanding of gravitic force.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop

Hypothetically the idea would be that you could compress the distance locally in your frame somehow by altering the metric so that in your own frame you are always travelling less than c but to an outside observer far off in Euclidean geometry you appeared to have traversed faster than c.

So what you are saying is that space itself is "warped" or "bent"?

I would imagine the power requirements would be staggering.

Yes, exactly.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So from your descriptions it sounds like these levitation / anti gravity effects that are demonstrated from very high voltages is more based on polarity similar to magnetism rather than altering mass and gravity, is this right?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

So from your descriptions it sounds like these levitation / anti gravity effects that are demonstrated from very high voltages is more based on polarity similar to magnetism rather than altering mass and gravity, is this right?

Yes. Electromagnetic forces are much stronger than gravitational ones, and can be rather perplexing. For instance, this device here:

en.wikipedia.org...

is pretty hard to understand, and it was invented in 1880. My freshman physics professor said that he'd give an "A" for the entire semester to anybody who could explain how it worked. Nobody could. (This was before the internet & wikipedia).

So the first, second and third explanation for observable effects will always be just plain Maxwellian electromagnetism. You have to understand it cold and know the response of matter to fields as well.

Actual gravitational effects would have profound consequences, by virtue of relativity principle on all sorts of physics, and would take very strong interlocking evidence. Changing inertia, gravitational redshifts, etc.

edit on 18-12-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

For instance, this device here:

en.wikipedia.org...

is pretty hard to understand, and it was invented in 1880. My freshman physics professor said that he'd give an "A" for the entire semester to anybody who could explain how it worked. Nobody could.

Ours was big into induction machines like this, he did a lot of electrostatics off of a Wimshurst and Leyden jars as props. We had to explain the water drop induction machine on finals.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Positive and negative charged matter are coupled except the negative is faster
to respond to electrical waves. With all matter being drawn to the coil very
briefly you see how the ship and crew are the ones propelled with the coil.

To charge the coil you don't need radar or EMP, just good old brush discharge
from an interrupted primary. This must be done rapidly enough for the matter
to respond properly and with voltage to break any insulation of the response.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Pro tip: science isn't conducted by following hyper links on ATS. Anyone who answers a direct question by providing a link, rather than defending their position, (generally) lacks the knowledge they claim to understand/have.

Notice how the OP is taken apart piece by piece when he/she attempts to wade into a subject matter he/she doesn't really understand. This is why most conspiracy types don't go there. As soon as they have to explain themselves using actual science and actual knowledge, versus pseudo science, the whole ball of wax comes apart. Which, in turn, explains the shadowy agencies, nonsensical claims to clearances that don't exist, straw man arguments claiming if you challenge the OP you're "dis-info" (please), etc; the purpose in using these techniques is to deflect legitimate questions the OP cant explain and/or avoid scrutiny.

The repeated insinuations that main stream science is somehow involved in a grand conspiracy to keep "hidden" information secret, or that Telsa (again, please) had some super-duper knowledge that threatens science to this day is laughable.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let Los Alamos open the books on Tesla any time.
Then we will see.
What you don't know makes you laugh and make Tesla insults.
A common human failing.
Lack of knowledge is so easy to tell.
What is open on Tesla clearly states a ship was ready 1915.
A ship to end all wars by hidden observation world wide that would destroy
any army build up of explosives to hinder the war plans.
Yes gun shells would explode thus easily destroying gun manufacturing and
ammo companies. How is all that possible. Did some one forget to tell us.
Or are we too smart to find out what Tesla did.
I think we are all with out the experimental knowledge and without the
conclusions that are in the face of UFOs being said no man made.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Then we will see.
A common human failing.

Or, perhaps, Tesla was a grade A bulshxxxxer, no bionic cattle, all hat?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Then we will see.
A common human failing.

Or, perhaps, Tesla was a grade A bulshxxxxer, no bionic cattle, all hat?

And you have a space propulsion system.
Thats wonderful.
Lets hear about it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join