It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan Lanza alive and angry that he's on the news?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
This is just getting more bizarre by the minute. I just don't know what to make of it all. I really don't.

I really don't either. There was a very odd photo calgarian posted a moment ago from the supposed shooters 4chan page from the 12th claiming to commit suicide in 2 days in Connecticut then a picture of 2 young men shot in the head posted in an elementary school library from the same page but it got 404'd quickly. So odd. This is all very confusing. No matter how confusing though, I still feel for the children and their families. Just wish I knew what really happened.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

the two guys on that photo in question is the columbine killers, also the guy who said he was going to kill himself said to ""watch the news at 9am" and that he lived in conneticut

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
this won't be the last school massacre.. sad for the victims. sad for society. just plain sad.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

Thanks for pointing that out! & WOW! Just saw the man arrested at the scene in the other thread, he looks JUST like the photo in the Facebook page. Maybe I was wrong, so confused.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Honestly, talk about a horrible 24 hours for Ryan Lanza. He was blasted over all media outlets as the shooter, he also loses his mother (who Adam killed) and his brother is now dead and is looked at as a total monster for murdering 26 people... His life was just crushed in a matter of moments....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I actually posted in that thread before it disappeared. Didn't James Holmes post on 4Chan before his killing spree as well? Seems there are some odd folks over there.

This is just too much. There are far too many deeply disturbed individuals in the world today.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Honestly, talk about a horrible 24 hours for Ryan Lanza. He was blasted over all media outlets as the shooter, he also loses his mother (who Adam killed) and his brother is now dead and is looked at as a total monster for murdering 26 people... His life was just crushed in a matter of moments....

There were hundreds of lives crushed in this tragedy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

There were hundreds of lives crushed in this tragedy.

Oh I know, but I meant this one guy specifically... I'm not trying to discount any of the affected families

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Someone already created a Ryan Lanza hate page on FB... You should read the responses on there, absolutely disgusting...

www.facebook.com...

darn - i'm not a member

what a horrible day

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I hope the real Ryan Lanza doesn't do anything reckless. If anything he needs all the support he can get as his brother just offed his parents, some teachers and 20 some kids.

My thoughts go out to him.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There was more than a "few" mistakes in the reporting of this story. I have never seen so much misinformation being put out there so fast. Ever.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
His younger brother was the shooter.

We should remember that ryan has lost his mom dad and brother and has been wrongly accused of these actions and has to live with all this forever.
edit on 14-12-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

His dad is alive.... not sure if anyone made this point....but its crucial. His dad being a Tax attorney for GE and Uncle a Union Leader of police force are alive and not wanting to answer questions as far as I have read and understood.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

That happens when people rush a story so they can get the jump on others. It is an irrational risk taking process that can either make or break your career. I see too many people taking risks that are irrational in our society. I feel it is being taught in schools. Risk assessment was taught when I was in school and was ignored by many of the students.

The people who put out the bogus information have lost their credibility now, might as well go get a different job because they will never be taken seriously.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If this is true, it is just another example of themsm media (actually, the journo"s) being the slime of the earth. 14 years ago, my beautiful wife had an horific car accident. We were and still are a private family and the day after the accident, while I was sitting by the bedside of my comatosed wife, the maggots rang my parents (we have a private number) and worked on my 87 year old confused father until they had all of our family details which they then, without our permission printed them in the paper. I see the msm as nothing more than slime bags who act like the cowards in the school yard that stand on the sidelines of a fight between 2 kids and egg them on. They don't care who is doing what, as long as they get their story. Hell, one maggot even stooped to hiding below the bathroom window of one of our politicians who was in hot water while his wife was having a shower just to try and hear something. (well done channel 9). And no, it doesn't matter what the politician was in hot water for. His family should have been out of bounds.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just posted this in another thread after watching the live media conference...

watching the media people behave like animals by shoving each other to be the first person to get their grubby hands on the list of dead children is just... gross.

They'd rather blab out wrong info and potentially put someone in danger than to wait until the police have done their jobs and are able to give correct info. They better leave the families of the victims alone."

They could have gotten the older brother hurt or killed over something he didn't do...just reckless!

One thing that seemed odd to me was that he said he hadn't spoke to his younger brother since 2010...I have 3 siblings and I don't think I've ever gone more than a month or so without keeping in touch with all of them

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join