It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan Lanza alive and angry that he's on the news?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

The shooter is dead.....
edit on 14/12/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

Thank you. That's why Im wondering why people are attacking this kids social media sites and saying he should be publicly executed? Are they ignoring the fact they are saying he was dead at the scene? I understand people are angry but, he is dead.. So they are supposedly attacking a dead man?

Now I am seeing so many people convinced this is him. Did they use the wrong name? Or is it so hard to believe there is more than one Ryan Lanza.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

execute who? A random innocent person?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

People looking to lash out at someone, it is being reported now that it was Adam Lanza not Ryan and if the picture being circulated are of the shooters brother it is a very sad day for him, to find out what has happened through people on facebook sending abusive messages.....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
At least Ryan Lanza is going to be set for life. I see a LOT of lawsuits coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Not if he is related to all this... His family is dead and his brother has caused all of this, to say he will be set up for life is out of order.

edit on 14/12/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
cnn reporting mother was teacher at school and shooters brother found dead? so is ryan lanza alive? if shooter is ryans brother then wtf?
edit on 14-12-2012 by anonymous1legion because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Being reported all over now that the shooter was Adam Lanza, Ryan Lanza's younger brother who is 20....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

I haven't read any reports saying his brother was dead, CNN is saying that Ryan Lanza was taken in and questioned.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
al jazera reporting ryan lanza dead at second scene
2nd line

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well LOOKY, LOOKY here... what we have here is ANOTHER REASON to NOT use silly FACEBOOK!!!

A million reasons to never EVER USE facebook yet people will never learn.

Facebook and its fools. Its their OWN FAULT. Use Facebook?? WELL, deal with it.

edit on 14-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
cnn official: shooters brother found dead in new jersey
2nd line

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Apparently Adam was found dead on the scene and he had Ryan's id on him. Their mother was shot by adam before he went to her classroom at school. It was during the morning announcements when Adam opened fire at the admin office and it was heard over the loud speaker.

Reports claimed that his father was shot in another town seem to be false. Also there are reports that Ryan's girlfriend is missing in another town. It could be unrelated.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

How is facebook at all to blame for the media giving out the wrong name?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am really confused now. Some places are claiming his brother is dead, and all sources are claiming a body was found at a second scene while also reporting that Ryan was taken in for questioning. This makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

thank you ive said this previously makes no sense at all unless there is a 3rd brother?
2nd line

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The second scene is the mothers house.
Ryan was in another state at the time and that is where he is being questioned.
edit on 14-12-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
When something this big unfolds, a few mistakes may be made by journalists. It will all get cleared up. My question is why the shooters brother was at the school when he was shooting and did nothing about it. What's up there? Did his brother know he was upset at his mother and might do something? He only took the handguns in, the rifle was not taken in. His brother may have been with him and not even known what he was going to do.
edit on 14-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is just getting more bizarre by the minute. I just don't know what to make of it all. I really don't.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Now they're saying on top of the shooter's girlfriend missing, one of his friends is missing now as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I read that he was at the school too, but now all i'm seeing is that he was picked up in New Jersey. This story keeps changing every few minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join