It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Nelson Mandela? Mystery swirls around anti-apartheid icon's location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Did he already die and is the government afraid to make it public in fear of riots or the possible genocide on white South-Africans?

There is an "disturbing" rumour doing its rounds in South Africa, that the day that ex-president Nelson Mandela dies, the black people of South Africa will unite and "clean" South Africa of white people by murdering them all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's going on?

[url=http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1302230--where-is-nelson-mandela-mystery-swirls-around-anti-apartheid-icon-s-location]www.thestar.com[/ url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

There is nothing wrong with him-he is holed up in his secret 2012 apocabunker.
Will we see him again on the 22nd,after nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Apparently I heard a few years ago that when Mandela died then there would be a 'night of the long knives' episode from the black community against the whites. But I feel that should Nelson have died then he may make a comeback akin to Bin Ladens multiple times, but this time to save lives instead of ending them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

That is a very good reason not telling the people that he has died.
There is still a lot of hate against the white population.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Apparently I heard a few years ago that when Mandela died then there would be a 'night of the long knives' episode from the black community against the whites. But I feel that should Nelson have died then he may make a comeback akin to Bin Ladens multiple times, but this time to save lives instead of ending them.

that "plan" is called "UHURU" - an African American kid who came up to me at a convenience store asking me to buy drugs told me about it.

maybee he was abducted by this - Hundreds of people saw glowing object over Cape Town South Africa last night

also, I was roomates with someone from South Africa once.. and he said on the conservative talk radio shows there, there's a saying they repeat alot... when interviewing people who are expatriating to Australia to get away from the encroaching danger you've just described..
the saying was/is "Packin' for Perth".

edit on 12/14/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bah I looked at this thread expecting to see a big photo of a train station where I would have to point out nelson mandela from the rest of the crowed

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Bah I looked at this thread expecting to see a big photo of a train station where I would have to point out nelson mandela from the rest of the crowed

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Last I heard on 5FM there was an ambulance and police convoy spotted leaving the military hospital where he was being treated.

The newsroom at the time were trying to establish from the office of the presidency where he was taken to. Then again, that is the same newsroom that apparently 'reliably learned' that the deputy pres is running for pres in the upcoming elections. This when it was plastered all over the newspapers... Pfft... 'reliably learned'.

No need to worry, if we dont hear anything in the next three days the whole country will start worrying. Besides, according to gov he was responding well to treatment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Apparently according to the BBC yesterday he was in hospital for Gall stone removal.
2nd

top topics

join