It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA has released its "I Told You So" video early.....Should I release mine early too?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Yeah you are probably right. for some reason I imagined it as one guy in a holy temple ascending and nobody would ever see it....strange this 2012 fever getting to me.

Its weird, I remember first finding this site like 6 years ago specifically because of searching about Dec 21 2012, And now I am here years later iv read thousands of other conspiracy and the omega, the original big conspiracy is almost over, I am a little bit sad to be honest.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well, shoot. I hate to do this. I don't think the video works. Sorry. I say that with sorrow, not with any glee at all. And I'm not really looking for an argument. I'll just say my piece and leave.

I thought this was going to be something about 12/21. It started off with a bit of it and ended with a bit of it, but the only messsage I saw was, "You're still here." Not all that profound. Any insight into the whole thing? Nope. Just that we're still here, kind of self-evident and basically what every other "I told you so" thread will be saying.

Now the middle is something about "disproving infinity." OK. If you say so, but not only do I not see how, I don't see the point, and it surely has little to do with 12/21/12. The message was lost behind strange music, an attempt at a rhyming rapping, umm, physicist? Not sure as I could baely understand what was being said, and largely irrelvant graphics. What's with the waves, anyway? And what's the point of disproving infinity, or actually believing you can? Why do we need to do that? And how does this compete with NASA? There's a big disconnect here even getting the audience to care.

Now, you want to do something fast that people can understand? How about this two minute explanation of string theory:

or this explanation of the 10th dimension:

These two videos show relevant visuals, non-obtrusvive background music, and clearly understandable voice overs to make their points.

Sorry, but that's how I see it. NASA wins hands down.
edit on 12/13/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Well, shoot. I hate to do this. I don't think the video works. Sorry. I say that with sorrow, not with any glee at all. And I'm not really looking for an argument. I'll just say my piece and leave.

I thought this was going to be something about 12/21. It started off with a bit of it and ended with a bit of it, but the only messsage I saw was, "You're still here." Not all that profound. Any insight into the whole thing? Nope. Just that we're still here, kind of self-evident and basically what every other "I told you so" thread will be saying.

Now the middle is something about "disproving infinity." OK. If you say so, but not only do I not see how, I don't see the point, and it surely has little to do with 12/21/12. The message was lost behind strange music, an attempt at a rhyming rapping, umm, physicist? Not sure as I could baely understand what was being said, and largely irrelvant graphics. What's with the waves, anyway? And what's the point of disproving infinity, or actually believing you can? Why do we need to do that? And how does this compete with NASA? There's a big disconnect here even getting the audience to care.

I think it's clear that you "could barely understand what was being said", and I'll live with that. Especially if you couldn't understand why the "infinity" part was included. Frankly, if that inclusion escapes you, then yes, you didn't understand much of anything at all in that presentation.

That okay. There are 7 billion people on this planet, and I'm not going to click with every one of them. It's okay. I appreciate your comments. It's all good.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender

I always thought Flag and star chasers were treated with disdain here on Above top skeptic errr secret..

Really? Always thought that, eh?

Maybe you're right.
edit on 12/13/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They said that the World won't end, it most likely probably won't but doesn't mean that the Gods/Aliens won't return. How else would it be a New Age without help from above? I hope they do change our ways because I'm tired of the World we're currently living and it wouldn't bother me if they threw a 10 mile asteroid our way. At least then, it would be a beautiful and quick way to die so we can all move onto the next phase and start all over again because we obviously failed as a Civilization.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I was half tempted to watch your video, then you wrote this.........

"I completely debunk the concept of infinity - using Quantum Physics - to prove that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to reality."

Infinity is the cornerstone of reality, if you don't grasp the concept everything is impossible and useless. Once you understand it everything makes sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Why did i need NASA to tell me this Mayan balogney wasn't going to happen? I already knew it wasn't going to happen. The world doesn't end till Jesus shows up, so keep your eye on the Mt. of Olives in Israel because that's where he makes his grand appearence

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
....I don't get all worked up over the ancillary stuff that some folks toss around, like superposition .....That's just the mystics hijacking the science of quantum physics and running folks over a cliff with it.

some folks? you mean, like, quantum physicists?

Planck's constant is not a physical reality. it is a statistical standard deviation (a placeholder, if you will) on infinitesimal action. when the math was being worked out, the value of 'h' was left undetermined. it was formalized after the fact. it is a formalization! not a reality! silly boy, thinking science is on YOUR side.

upon inspection of the canonical commutation relation, the centerpiece of quantum mechanics (being a pro, I am sure you know this already), you will find that the position and momentum coordinates are mapped not only to Planck's 'h-bar', but also to that silly little imaginary unit, 'i'.

this means that ALL of quantum mechanics is mapped to the complex (imaginary) plane....which means that SUPERPOSITION is every bit as much of the theory as the quantization unit.

so, when you say that the "mystics are running people off a cliff" with superposition etc, I can only conclude that you are cherry-picking the theory, or worse, that you don't understand the theory at all and are JUST AS GUILTY as the so-called mystics. shame-shame.

there is a whole lotta quantum-bullying going on up in here and I just hate it.

I would rather listen to the mystics any day.

summary: plancks constant is no more real than the imaginary unit. neither, really, is ANY number real. I do not think you can debunk one contrivance with another.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I really appreciate your work here sir. Not only as a musician, scientist, philosopher, and artistic being, but as just me (if that makes sense...?). Eloquently placed your comprehensions, resolves, and thinking styles to music and spoken word.
I hope you make more of these creations; I see much dedication and am happy to see this work.

Please keep it going. Best wishes with everything.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
just watched your video. not bad. i found your vocal style somewhat 'rollins-esque'. i had no trouble with the enunciation. the words were clear. and i agree the slide is nice.

i'd call it 'prof rock'.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

It's kind of cute how you go on about how you spent so much time on it lol. You could put "Better than Nasas" in the title so yours pops up with Nasas video in a search. You can also add a little devil emoticon or a smug face for added effect. BWahahaha

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
There's no keywords in the body (below the video) when you uploaded it. Therefore, little chance it will show up. Also, the title needs to be keyword heavy so it shows up in the search.

Otherwise, good job!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So, here's why NASA uploaded their Dec 22nd "I Told You So" video early. Apparently, they thought it was a creative idea..

Why Nasa Is Saying "We Told You So" About Doomsday Hype...A Week Early

I guess the most effect way to show how confident you are in all of this is to be willing to step right out there and predict it in the same way that the opposing camp has been doing all along. Still, I felt pushed to do the same, and that still irks me a little.

I'm no prophet, after all.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
just watched your video. not bad. i found your vocal style somewhat 'rollins-esque'. i had no trouble with the enunciation. the words were clear. and i agree the slide is nice.

i'd call it 'prof rock'.

I was thinking "School House Rock" during the whole thing.

It's pretty silly, but I had a lot of fun doing it. The next "lesson" won't be like this. Probably a lot more traditional, since I'll be dealing with the "Quantum of Now" and the substructure that this unitary basis creates as one "now" follows the next with "rinse/repeat" relentlessness. I don't "hear" the music behind that presentation. Maybe it exists, but it's not evident to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
There's no keywords in the body (below the video) when you uploaded it. Therefore, little chance it will show up. Also, the title needs to be keyword heavy so it shows up in the search.

Otherwise, good job!

So, I loaded it up with YouTube's selection of tag words in the field where they instruct you to list them, but you say that the description itself is where the search engines go for tags? I can fix that, and I still have 7 days for this thing to have any relevance whatsoever. What do you know about how search engines actually work? I'm pretty ignorant of these things.
edit on 12/14/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Let's look at the whole picture here, the conspiracy of the 2012 phenomenon. People start to believe something may happen because they see some irrational evidence emerging and start to think it is possible. When nothing happens they bow down to the sciences that told them not to believe and don't question when they ask for money. This lack of questioning is good for the pocketbooks of the scientific community. Could these rumors have been started by members of the scientific community to make us more reliant on them and to increase our faith in them so they can get what ever they want? Possible.

I see a need for weather services and even earthquake monitoring and volcano monitoring. I don't see a lot of need for many of NASA's projects. NASA could have released more evidence to debunk this but they chose to do an I told you so after the event. They even blew up solar activity first then retracted it like they were covering something up. Don't underestimate the overall motive of these scientists of this agency, they are smart as foxes. I see evidence of this kind of action all over the place. Climate change is real though and I feel we have again contributed to climate change by our actions. It is a normal cycle but our wasteful actions are making it worse. Taxing everyone to pay off the national debts is not going to do that much good though, but it will give the government more money for the disasters and will help lower our wasteful habits by making people have less money to buy things they do not need. People cannot regulate themselves, they cannot see the big picture. They see what effects them and don't see what is really happening because of their narrow vision. Anything that interferes with their lifestyle is denied, there is no way to fix this without intervention from governments.

Trouble is that governments are controled by business interests, especially here in the USA. It is easy for a corporation to get their wasteful practices excluded from the laws. Just use stockholders money to donate to the political parties. Use evidence from scientific organizations they have in their pockets from donations or business dealings to acquire evidence to back their deceit.

So this event is to shift our focus, just like the fiscal cliff. The cliff doesn't really exist, both sides know that they have to return to collecting more taxes both on the middle class and the rich. It is all a glorified show, backed by the media and the use of numbers and a polarized society that is blind as a bat.

Shift our focus and make us submissive to the sciences and the government. What is going to happen with this 2012 thing is just what happened with the Y2K scare, people will learn not to examine things, allowing the government to cover up more things again. What better way to get people to believe in a screwed up society than to make people feel they were ridiculous or misled. Humble people. Our focus should not be lessened on what is going on in our society though, not fixing the current financial mess the world is in will just make it crash harder. We have to look everywhere and be prepared for disasters. Not just a few, a lot of people need to get some sort of backup food for a little while and some way of preparing it and warming the house. Now that this 2012 crap will be getting out of the way, there is no excuse for people to not get prepared. I don't know the extent of the global climate change but I do know that it is real. A small increase to the heat of the world can expand things and cause more plate movement, that is old knowledge. Decreasing weight on the North pole can also theoretically cause more earthquakes. We are in for a perpetual change here that we can help dampen just by conserving and buying only what we need.

Am I a little Paranoid? What a stupid question, after all I am posting on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Absolutely gorgeous, thank you! I'm sharing this on my social networks.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

Absolutely gorgeous, thank you! I'm sharing this on my social networks.

Thank you! I would love that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join