NASA has released its "I Told You So" video early.....Should I release mine early too?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

you'll see your grandkids in the future playing basketball and one of them predicts that he'll make that 3 pointer and when he misses your other grandkid will say: "ha, ha. you really mayaned that up."

You should trademark that before it is lost to public usage.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
And how does NASA know the world isn't going to end on December 21? It seems we had a 'close shave' with an asteroid a couple days ago, one that astronomers didn't see until a few days before it flew by. And there are millions of asteroids out there. I remember Michio Kaku saying it 'wasn't the asteroids they see that make them nervous, but the ones they don't see'.

So, who knows, really?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Isn't this a little like saying should I masturbate now or later? can i say that here? oh my apologies if that's not proper or offends the sensitive... but ya.. and why oh why would you put so much time and effort into "being right" so others can feel even more horrible that they are wrong.. that seems useless but self gratifying.. and if you have to do that to make yourself feel superior.. more kudos to you..
edit on 13-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I always find your posts eloquent and provocative NorEaster. I'm sure many here will agree.

Post it, and have some faith in us and our ability to spread the word. I bet it's awesome.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Isn't this a little like saying should I masturbate now or later? can i say that here? oh my apologies if that's not proper or offends the sensitive... but ya.. and why oh why would you put so much time and effort into "being right" so others can feel even more horrible that they are wrong.. that seems useless but self gratifying.. and if you have to do that to make yourself feel superior.. more kudos to you..
edit on 13-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

Well, it's a bit more than that. It's actually a springboard acknowledgement that something is seriously wrong with the way that a hell of a lot of people view reality, and a quick demonstration of how to properly examine the indications that do exist to figure out whats real and what's just more lies and disinformation.

No one's superior here, and that fact is the real point of what I try to do regardless of whether it's a video or a book or a post on the ATS board.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I just talked with my partner, and she said to go ahead and set it free.

So, if it drags on you, set the "quality" to 480p, and it'll do just fine. Also, a headset is the best way to hear it. I slaved over the sound.

Let me know what you guys think, and pass it on if you like it. It's not selling anything, and it does debunk Infinity within 8 minutes, which has to be some kind of record. I'm pretty happy with it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Many people actually think that the 21 is the beginning of the event time. Cycles mean things to people.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Question: What if the concepts you used in quantum physics are wrong, slightly off, etc? Are you prepared to compensate for that and still make things work out?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

RELEASE IT NOW!!!

you can just put that this is a preemptive release since NASA jumped the gun, and then change the description on the right date.

EDIT:
Ah, well....I see .....
edit on 13-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

my dear fellow, no need for an existential crisis
or to lower yourself to the level of nasa's ignorance

imagine that, nasa is now the usgov's official augur
RLMFAO!!!

this is truly a new low in "nothing will happen" "prophesy"
or outright disinfo

"don't believe any prophecies, unless they are from nasa"

how stupid that sounds:shk:

especially if one makes a point in removing ones tin-foil hat
what do we have here?

1-nasa aka never a straight answer

2-a "space agency" that consistently fails to detect incoming NEO's
until its too late to do anything if it IS on a collision course.

now they're jumping headfirst in to making predictions
they've even thrown nibiru in, which never had anything to do with 2012,
just goes to show that they're shooting from the hip and extemporizing
no real research was done, just fulminant, doctrinal pronouncements
made by people playing it by ear
if they're so confident and sure they are right, why do this
and in this fashion? is the use of ridicule now acceptable in science in lieu of facts
which are never provided, as we are to accept nasa's statements

ON FAITH

[tinfoil back on]

or is the purpose of this PRONOUNCEMENT by the priesthood of nasa
to actually create fear and doubt?

or are you too concerned that something might happen?
and want to throw a psyoptic-spanner into the collective zeitgeist/weltgeist?

or do you have inside knowledge/have been offered a post as inquisitor for the church of borg-scientism
and this thread your "act of faith? /jk

as one who, despite all your pragmatism and empiricism, is aware that
"there is more between heaven and earth..."
don't imitate their folly.

and wait patiently for the 22nd

unless you're worried no one will see it

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

RELEASE IT NOW!!!

you can just put that this is a preemptive release since NASA jumped the gun, and then change the description on the right date.

edit on 13-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

I just did. It's two posts above you.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Question: What if the concepts you used in quantum physics are wrong, slightly off, etc? Are you prepared to compensate for that and still make things work out?

The only concept I used is the one that's been proven - the quantization of material reality. That's it. I don't get all worked up over the ancillary stuff that some folks toss around, like superposition, or inverse causality, elastic time, or whatever the hell they think the double-slit experiment proves. That's just the mystics hijacking the science of quantum physics and running folks over a cliff with it. I stay simple and securely grounded in all inferences.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I couldn't help but laugh around the 3:50-4:00 mark where you were out of breath in the video.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that NASA actually spent time making this in the first place; and obviously with out actually doing any research about the Mayan Prophecies.

The date of 12 : 21 : 12 had never been predicted as a world ending date; that the world is going to all of a sudden shake and explode as the mass media distraction machine would have you believe.

It simply is the date that will be the beginning to a new age brought about by their gods return to the planet earth.

These gods will return to help end the world as we know it, and start the world again a new.

So if these gods do actually appear on or shortly after 12 : 21 : 12 as predicted by the Mayan culture to end the world as we know it; would mean that finally the entire world can stop playing the my god is better than your god elementary school yard b.s. and realize that in the end, all of the scriptures and stone carvings from all of our past/present histories were in fact describing E.T.

It has been written for centuries. How many past civilizations from 3000 + - years ago have stone carvings that depict our solar system.

Remember scientists usually have a theory which then needs to be experimented to prove the hypothesis to be true in fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

my dear fellow, no need for an existential crisis
or to lower yourself to the level of nasa's ignorance

imagine that, nasa is now the usgov's official augur
RLMFAO!!!

this is truly a new low in "nothing will happen" "prophesy"
or outright disinfo

"don't believe any prophecies, unless they are from nasa"

how stupid that sounds:shk:

especially if one makes a point in removing ones tin-foil hat
what do we have here?

1-nasa aka never a straight answer

2-a "space agency" that consistently fails to detect incoming NEO's
until its too late to do anything if it IS on a collision course.

I'm going to bet that there's no rogue planet on a collision course with Earth. Sure, it's a bet, but I'm pretty confident in making that bet.

now they're jumping headfirst in to making predictions
they've even thrown nibiru in, which never had anything to do with 2012,
just goes to show that they're shooting from the hip and extemporizing
no real research was done, just fulminant, doctrinal pronouncements
made by people playing it by ear
if they're so confident and sure they are right, why do this
and in this fashion? is the use of ridicule now acceptable in science in lieu of facts
which are never provided, as we are to accept nasa's statements

ON FAITH

[tinfoil back on]

or is the purpose of this PRONOUNCEMENT by the priesthood of nasa
to actually create fear and doubt?

I would imagine that they released this video statement to prevent some folks from getting panicked by other folks as the date draws near. Also, for some reason, the 2012 thing's been conflated - in some circles - as beginning on 12-12-2012 and "ending" on 12-21-2012, which explains why they released it when they did. Who knows what weird instructions are being given out to people from really screwed up other people concerning all of this, but if the past is any prologue, then there's plenty of weird stuff being passed around right now to people who are swallowing it whole.

or are you too concerned that something might happen?
and want to throw a psyoptic-spanner into the collective zeitgeist/weltgeist?

or do you have inside knowledge/have been offered a post as inquisitor for the church of borg-scientism
and this thread your "act of faith? /jk

as one who, despite all your pragmatism and empiricism, is aware that
"there is more between heaven and earth..."
don't imitate their folly.

and wait patiently for the 22nd

unless you're worried no one will see it

I want hits for my little video clip, since I worked hard on it. That's pretty easy to understand, isn't it? Just hits. Nothing is being sold, and nothing is being snuck by anyone. I just want what anyone who's bothered to put together a piece of multimedia production wants - for it to be seen and heard by people. I explained this in the opening post.

I just have this feeling that a billion guys will be uploading their own "I Told You So" videos early, with everything from "full moons" to popped zits at the camera as they make their "point" in classic YouTube style. I'm not pleased that NASA did this either, but I don't have the option to ignore the fact that they did this. I spent months on that video, and it's the first one I ever put together myself. So, of course I want to share it while there might be an interest (still) in the subject matter.

To me, that's not hard to understand at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
I couldn't help but laugh around the 3:50-4:00 mark where you were out of breath in the video.

Hey, you try yelling that stuff for 14 minutes with no breaks, again and again because of screw-ups. It's not easy.
edit on 12/13/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I want hits for my little video clip, since I worked hard on it. That's pretty easy to understand, isn't it? Just hits. Nothing is being sold, and nothing is being snuck by anyone. I just want what anyone who's bothered to put together a piece of multimedia production wants - for it to be seen and heard by people. I explained this in the opening post.

I think you did a great job man & I hope you get a ton of views

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Originally posted by NorEaster

I think you did a great job man & I hope you get a ton of views

Thanks! I hope so too. That said, I have no idea what to do if that does happen. Do you get a prize if your video goes viral? Maybe someone buys you a drink? I need to look into this just in case.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Definitely glitzier, spicier and more appealing than NASA's!

I didn't quite get the jist of the logic, and what infinity has to do with it, and how you disproved infinity and such ... but, I plan to watch it again.

I have a hearing issue and have always had a hard time hearing lyrics; so, I clicked "CC" so I could get the closed caption (uuuum, it wasn't there
) so ... if you do any work on the video after this, perhaps you could add closed captioning, at least for the lyrics.

I love the rap and cool graphics and all the media elements you put into it! LOT of work there!

Edit to add: Have it on YouTube instead of this page's embedded playing now - for the 2nd watch and it has captioning on YouTube's site - but - uuuum, the captions don't match the words.
edit on 13/12/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

2nd Edit: in fact, the completely erroneous YouTube closed captioning is soooooooooo far off - and many times hilariously out of whack!
Go check it out.
edit on 13/12/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I couldn't stop thinking to myself: "SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!"

LOL, seriously though, I missed what "this notion" was? What's the notion that makes the big bang primordial or whatnot?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join