It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealing and Deciphering The Books of Enoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Revealing and Deciphering The Book of Enoch - Part I
From-The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament

The yellow highlighted sections are the interpretations of EstimatedProphet;
Some chapters and verses to the Holy Bible are also added to help you seek further interpretations and understandings to the books of Enoch!

Section I. The Book of the Watchers; Chapters I-XXXVI
Introduction

I-V. Parable of Enoch on the Future Lot of the Wicked and the Righteous.
The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.

Enoch is describing the Elect/Saints, who are the people prepared for Christ and who shall also come to suffer during the dreadful days of tribulation, here on earth. After the slaughter of thee elect/saints, then will the godless and wicked shall be removed, after "The Great Judgment!"

And he took up his parable and said --Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

This generation is the last and shall witness the renewal of the ages, and tomorrow will be for those who are found worthy to live forever, with their Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them: The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling.

And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]

And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

And all shall be smitten with fear,

And the Watchers shall quake,

And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

And the high mountains shall be shaken,

And the high hills shall be made low,

And shall melt like wax before the flame.

Isaiah 24:1-6 & 34:1-12 & 54:10, Jeremiah 4:1-31 & 9:1-26, Ezekiel 7:1-27 & 38:20, Micah 1:2-4, Nahum 1:2-7, Habakkuk 3:6, Malachi 4:1-4, Second Peter 3:6-13, Revelation 6:12-17 &16:20

And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,

And all that is upon the earth shall perish,

And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

After everything which is spoken in the book of truth, (The Holy Bible) is fulfilled, the earth shall be eradicated along with all of its inhabitants, and then shall be the Great Judgment for mankind!

Everyone will be judged, except for those who have surpassed judgment, because of the judgment that was done to them on earth, when they where executed during the times of the great tribulations!

But with the righteous He will make peace,
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,

And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them.

And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:

Jude 1:14, Isaiah 26:21, 24:33 & 13:11, Daniel 7:10, Matthew 16:27 & 25:31, Ecclesiastes 3:17, Two-Thessalonians 1:7, Revelation 5:11, Hebrews 12:22 and many more!

And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

2-1
Observe ye everything that takes place in the heaven, how they do not change their orbits, and the luminaries which are in the heaven, how they all rise and set in order each in its season, and transgress not against their appointed order.

Behold ye the earth, and give heed to the things which take place upon it from first to last, how steadfast they are, how none of the things upon earth change, but all the works of God appear to you.

Genesis 1:1, Colossians 1:16, Nehemiah 9:6, Acts 17:24 & 4:24, Exodus 20:11, Hebrews 1:10 & 11:3, Psalm 102:25, Isaiah 40:12, 48:13 & 51:6, Zechariah 12:1, Job 9:8, Jeremiah 10:12, Revelation 14:7 & 4:11

And there is still much more about this information written in both the books of the old and the new testaments, found in the Holy Bible!

Behold the summer and the winter, how the whole earth is filled with water, and clouds and dew and rain lie upon it.

Observe and see how (in the winter) all the trees seem as though they had withered and shed all their leaves, except fourteen trees, which do not lose their foliage but retain the old foliage from two to three years till the new comes.

And again, observe ye the days of summer how the sun is above the earth over against it. And you seek shade and shelter by reason of the heat of the sun, and the earth also burns with glowing heat, and so you cannot tread on the earth, or on a rock by reason of its heat.

5-1
Observe ye how the trees cover themselves with green leaves and bear fruit: wherefore give ye heed and know with regard to all His works, and recognize how He that liveth for ever hath made them so.

And all His works go on thus from year to year for ever, and all the tasks which they accomplish for Him, and their tasks change not, but according as God hath ordained so is it done.

He is the "all seeing eye" of the universe, and the creator of all heaven and earth and of everything that is in them!

The governments and worldly powers deny Him, yet they still secretly acknowledg His Omnipresents. They know of what is to come and to visit this earth, and them, the world powers have been trying to hide this truth from all of you, until this day, but there is no excuse for those who deny the truth, for all and everything shall be revealed during the last day's, here on this earth!

edit on 13-12-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Color err

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Thank you for this information..... it has confirmed exactly what is to come.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

yes, its all fascinating. i do feel we are at the end of an era. what is your interpretation of "the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll."
and do you think the "new heaven" and the "new earth" will be in a different dimension to the one we know now?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Stars and flags op. Awesome thread! Question regarding Nibiru. What's your perspective on Nibiru and the end times? There's so many different views out there. In particular I'm interested in if you think there is a pole shift and fallen angel connection where Nibiru-endtimes are concerned.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The pictures in your post are beautiful! It must have taken a lot of time to get just the right ones together. I adore a good story related with pictures- very attention grabbing.

S&F for all your effort!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very interesting. SnF.

What is your interpretation of what you have posted?

Thanks for the thoughts!
Cheers,

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Awsome thread op. The pics really add spice.

I do take exception to believers having to go through the tribulation though. There are too many verses that refute this. We are not meant for the wrath to come.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thank you for your kind replies!

Please note, that the books of Enoch, whither they should have been added to the biblical text or not, the words in these books is truth, and they also contain the same messages as those in the biblical texts, and of the oracles, therein.

In my own opinion, these books of Enoch should have been added to the existing biblical texts, because of the secrets and of the great information therein, but it would have also added much confusion between the people’s own understanding’s and interpretations of these mysterious secrets and/or words of Enoch!

Faithfully yours, EstimatedProphet, the Tetragrammaton Cleric;

Quotas by orangutang

yes, its all fascinating. i do feel we are at the end of an era. what is your interpretation of "the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll."

And britelite1971 said,

Stars and flags op. Awesome thread! Question regarding Nibiru. What's your perspective on Nibiru and the end times?

There's so many different views out there. In particular I'm interested in if you think there is a pole shift and fallen angel connection where Nibiru-endtimes are concerned.

Too Brittani;
EstimatedProphet’s response to, “britelite1971,” is Yes. . !

And the answers too Orangutang’s questions are;

Isaiah 34:1-4+Revelation 6:14 & 20:11+Acts 7:54-56 and Psalm 102:25-28 _ All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host(s) will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

Think of the clouds in the sky, here on earth, being scattered through-out the planet, and then gathering together in one particular place. Then, just imagine that the earth's atmosphere being dissolved and/or removed from its place as-well!

Also, this meaning of the sky receding like a scroll is also interpreted as to the sky as “Splitting Apart and/or the Parting Away,” at the presents and/or appearance of the Great Judge who is the eternal Lord of Hosts, who is also God the Almighty!

But it is also mentioned of the Lord Jesus Christ, coming with great power and glory from the clouds of heaven, accompanied by all His angels and saints;

Jeremiah 4:13, Daniel 7:13, Matthew 24:30 & 26:64, Mark 13:26 & 14:62, 1Thessalonians 4:17, Revelation 1:7

The interpretation of the (starry hosts and/or falling fruit that is shaken like a fig tree,) is referring too, a great meteor shower and/or something like shooting stars falling on our planet earth!

Again, I shall explain this interpretation in another form, so to help you understand the meaning of the messages in those vision(s) of what the oracle states and of what the prophets perceived.

Try to imagine the earth without an atmosphere and/or a solid firmament, and then imagine to yourself, standing on top of a very tall mountain, without any clouds and looking into a clear sky, and then what you shall experience at a very high altitude, is a lack of oxygen and very hard to breath in such an environment.

In other words, the heaven (atmosphere) shall be opened, and the people during does days, shall be able to see and look-out clearly into space!

Yet, all the clouds will assemble into one place, and that place is where the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords will descend unto earth!

When the entity and/or the second sun appears here on earth, what the surviving people shall experience is a great gravitational pull upon the earth's foundation, Seas and Oceans and even thee earth’s atmosphere will be effected by this great event!

But this is no ordinary entity, planet and/or object, sun or brown dwarf star, etc, because it is the actual kingdom of heaven, where the throne of the Most High resides, who is also the creator of "all" heaven and earth!

and do you think the "new heaven" and the "new earth" will be in a different dimension to the one we know now?

EstimatedProphet’s answer is,Yes. . !

The former planet earth, in-which all inhabitants are living in now, is obsolete and corrupted. Within a few years it would be uninhabitable and/or no longer fit to live in.

The meaning of the "new heaven," is that the solar system and "maybe" our galaxy and all its luminaries, will no longer be necessary and/or essential, but it too would have to be made new!

Revelation 20:11 & 21:1 + Isaiah 65:17 & 66:22 + 2Peter 3:10-14, and there is still more information about these oracles in the holy bible!

Again, the former earth and the heaven in which we are living in, today in this age, will no longer be, but give me some time to interpret for those who are interested about the truth, because it is very important and it also concerns our very own solar system, being swallowed-up by a black hole and/or the planets evolving around this black hole forever in great pain and with fury flaming fire, that will consume the planets forever!

edit on 19-12-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Super edited!

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Revealing and Deciphering the Books of Enoch, Part ii
The continuation of the Book of the Watchers;

Note: Some biblical texts and my interpretations will be highlighted on yellow words!

Note: Some of the texts in the book of Enoch will be lift out, because I want to add what is concerning the secrets and mysteries of these books only!

If you would like to read the entire books of Enoch, then you would either have to purchase them at a book store and/or buy them or download them onto your computer!

Anyways, here is a page where you can download this information or a website were you can view the full books for free!

>>>www.sacred-texts.com... or www.heaven.net.nz...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Post by EstimatedProphet

Now listen ATS Mod's & Staff, you have deleted information regarding this post and many others which I have posted and that was NOT necessary for you to do so, unless I was violating or breaking your rules...I am trying to reveal some truth and you are constantly taking-away information, images and videos from my posts...What's going-on, are you just F*king ignorant and afraid of people waking-up and also of the truth..?

I am making you a favor by posting this information for your benefit more than mine, because your making money off it and the people are just too stupid to figure it out...I tell you what, I will start my own web-site very soon, thank you for your support..!

Oh yea, and

"Welcome to The New World Order" MFKr's!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

estimatedprophet
Post by EstimatedProphet

Now listen ATS Mod's & Staff, you have deleted information regarding this post and many others which I have posted and that was NOT necessary for you to do so, unless I was violating or breaking your rules...I am trying to reveal some truth and you are constantly taking-away information, images and videos from my posts...What's going-on, are you just F*king ignorant and afraid of people waking-up and also of the truth..?

I am making you a favor by posting this information for your benefit more than mine, because your making money off it and the people are just too stupid to figure it out...I tell you what, I will start my own web-site very soon, thank you for your support..!

Oh yea, and

"Welcome to The New World Order" MFKr's!!!!!!!

In looking through this thread it doesn't appear (at least obviously) that anything has been deleted.

What has been deleted?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Nice presentation, but I think Enoch was professing the great flood.

Say, how long did you plan on hanging around this forum?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am fascinated by the books of Enoch. Thanks for putting the thread together.
I wonder... could he be describing the time when the Sun becomes Red Giant? Of course, this is estimated to be about a billion years from now I believe. Much of what he describes would correlate with such an event. The Earth would become uninhabitable (to organic life as we know it) due to the extreme heat and radiation and all water will disappear. Terrifying and humbling thoughts, to think everything will eventually be lost.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Speaking of the sun, half the world is always dark, while the other half is always light. Once you see past this transition, as we can see in the OP. The attention is focused on the Planet Earth, where the Comet ISON is currently headed. In otherwords, the OP is alluding to the earth possessing a special kind of illumination or light show, that beings the "great judgment" (in context).

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Not to change what you think is going to happen, possible yet adding God will come down from the Heavens all the ones who do Good will be saved, by a God who somehow left us here in the first place!

Lets go with the Time of Doom; I call it Evololution. Those who use their Being for something Other then Good; lame word since what is considered Good by most comes by a set of rules to live by in Relg. Now on the otherhand one would like to Use Higher Laws, then we can go on.

Man is either two things, Ego/Self or Himself. What one considers Good for all is really only good for Himself and no others. I can say that Man's time is Up, Period! How that will play out is what you call GOD's Plan! It is not, it is OURS! Most of the Time anything Doom comes around it is Because You know time is just about out of TICKS.

Just like a Gas Planet changes into solid or goes Nova, so does a Water Planet. Now if one would like to go as far considering WE/Man Sucked out the Blood/Oil out of Earth, Her Core becomes bigger. Or another thing to consider is that the Sun actually Moves Through the Stars while we follow the Sun!

Could we just be Moving into a dencer space or something even thicker? Or could it be we are Evolving and nothing more? One can use the term God, would explain Evolving. The ones who do not evolve, we can say Goodbye; or somehow they get stuck on Earth and take it to the End! End of Self though, created their world using Self/Ego so must ride it out themselves.

As how I read it anyway. One taking God out of the Picture and use Evolving instead, one could consider meeting God in a way! Or on to Level 1, another Start for Mankind on a Higher Plane!

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I read the book of Enoch and it is very interesting.

I can tell you one thing that I didn't like:

The angel told him that sun is the same size of the moon...

Or did I read it wrong?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Excellent thread Eprophet -
Koudos to your effort!

Nice to see a visual explanation explaining truth!
ATS is becoming a more evolved forum!
(..and don't sweat the small stuff - spread your message
)

Your message is similar to mine, so similar we could join them.
(see thread 'ISON Speaks')

Seems Enoch is the most misunderstood of characters and people completely
miss it's all about astrology. (there are hidden clues)

Doesn't help that dude from NASA described (the event) complete with
artist's depiction of a UFO.

Did he miss-read the story - or was it NASA disinfo..?

Awesome work.. (bowing gracefully)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Post by EstimatedProphet

Now listen ATS Mod's & Staff, you have deleted information regarding this post and many others which I have posted and that was NOT necessary for you to do so, ... What's going-on, are you just F*king ignorant and afraid of people waking-up and also of the truth..?

Saturn (a.k.a Satan) cannot handle the fact that certain fallen watchers and giants (rephaim) are rebelling against his cause.

Even evil spirits (rotten to the core filled with sin) have repented and are currently protected with the blood of Yahushua showing that every one of His creatures can be forgiven.

All 200 fallen watchers failed to protect their sorry asses when Atlantis sunk. Imagine how they feel now when there are only 197 of them working for Satan. They know they have already lost.

Satan then sends in his soldiers to pull the strings of mortals that they control. Result, certain truths get blanked out on blogs.

top topics

join