It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi there, just had to make a new account after being off grid for so long I forgot everything!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
John Titor?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome back!
Just in time for the 12/21/12 party.
And,no,not the 12/12/12 party,that was cancelled due to everyone hiding in their bunkers scared of meteors.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by splitfamiliar

Welcome back....

Des

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Lol not Titor I'm afraid although it was that story a few years ago that bought me here in the first place?

Thought I'd sign back up to say goodbye, on a personal not could any of you guys lend me some money, I can pay you back on the 22nd of the month...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by splitfamiliar
Lol not Titor I'm afraid although it was that story a few years ago that bought me here in the first place?

Thought I'd sign back up to say goodbye, on a personal not could any of you guys lend me some money, I can pay you back on the 22nd of the month...

Sure,man.Actually I knew you were coming in need and I have placed some silver in close proximity to the Georgia guidestones.
Now,If I could only find that map.......

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by splitfamiliar

Ha! Sure...do you take personal cheques?

I found the Titor story very engrossing myself, but it seems that the further we move forward the less accurate it becomes. Then again, the "many worlds" theory of quantum physics combined with what John Titor later introduced as divergence from his original timeline, can easily keep his claims afloat for years to come. Am I the only one that thinks it should've been made into a decent movie at this point?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by transmundane

Cash only I'm afraid...

This is already getting interesting for me firstly I sign back up and the first reply I get mentions how I came here years ago and then you mention making a movie out of it. I also thought they would, then only yesterday I found that they made a movie about the time traveller who advertised in the local paper for people to go with him. I had to show my partner that I had put the picture on facebook years ago as she thought I was winding her up!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello

top topics

join