It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me interpret this?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hi minions, I need help figuring some funny things out. This lady is called Rita Ora and she's one of the new Jay Z girls and whatnot. Of course, everyone calls her Illuminati puppet etc.
Now, if you're still here, I need to figure out some things that escape my limited IQ.

This is the video you're going to help me with. It's called "Radioactive". And you will see why.

Obligatory all seeing eye intro

Notice there is a star system behind her. Can any of you fine amateur astronomers or sky gazers recognize this baby? It also appears further along in the video. Here's the largest shot I could find.

Also, can anyone help me figure this out? It looks like a reference to a plane...a destroyed one it seems in a radioactive fallout scenario. I've narrowed it down to
a) An actual plane. The VT-6TBD
b) An airport or heliport: The VT61 Rutland Regional Medical Center Heliport in Rutland, Vermont of course.

And while you're at it, could you please also help me our with this bracelet? It looks like a Coccyx to me. (a "Tail Bone") Mammalian or reptilian? Reference to evolution? You tell me.

And finally, there is this subliminal
...code? sequence? encryption? my eyes are #ed up, I really can't decipher it. I happens every time there is a noise/static effect. It happens a lot.

UPDATE: This I found when I searched for an example of the results of automated chain-termination DNA sequencing: (thx to smarty member AfterThought for noticing the DNA sequence)
The name of the File: is "Radioactive Fluorescent Seq.jpg"
The name of the video is "Radioactive"

It's also repeated in a bluish blurry fashion whenever she has a close up.

I guess someone smarter than I am can find a common thread in all of these little hints? There are many others like that matrix head piece and the polygon couple, but those can fit the puzzle better after we figure the main riddles first.
edit on 12-12-2012 by lupodigubbio because: typo

edit on 12-12-2012 by lupodigubbio because: update

edit on 12-12-2012 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My interpretation ?
sure i can help you with that...
All that crap sells really well.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The common theme here is that you have way to much time on your hands and that this song is absolutely terrible.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

This is very interesting and you have an excellent eye for detail.

The only thing I can help with is the code/sequence you're questioning. It looks to me like a line of 'H's.
H is the eighth letter of the alphabet and 8 symbolizes infinity. Two 8s are symbolic of human DNA, while three 8s symbolize genetic tinkering. Three 8s also symbolize life everlasting because .333 is infinity and three 8s reinforces this concept. An entire line of 8s like we're seeing in the video seems to be along these lines.
As an aside, if they're not 'H's, I apologize, but that's what they look like to me.
Good luck obtaining the rest of the answers you're seeking.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
The common theme here is that you have way to much time on your hands and that this song is absolutely terrible.

I actually do. It's either this or counting 100 dollar bills. I do hope all the other boring and useless one and two liners come all at once so i only have to read them once. Thanks for being rude tho!

edit on 12-12-2012 by lupodigubbio because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

No worries, anytime.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Very interesting! I will definitely look into that possibility! And thank you for your kind response.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
you have a good eye for this..

you should check this guy out..

www.lenonhonorfilms.com...

he's really good...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You're welcome and my pleasure! I find it to be a waste of energy to be a rude bore, but at least they're good for a bump. Being helpful brings much better karma, too.

Another thing I'd like to add is that the sound you hear when the sequence is displayed may be representative of how sounds and frequency are believed to alter DNA. Also, it is now known that God is sound and frequency, so that may have something to do with it, but let's not confuse natural sounds and frequencies with manufactered ones that are altering our bodies for the worse. This may be the actual meaning and leans more towards the genetic manipulation of our DNA by those who want to be gods.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'll take a guess that the star system is ours.The sun in the middle with all the brighter sphere's surrounding it are the planets....I like the Idea of the DNA sequence in the other one too.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

This is very interesting and you have an excellent eye for detail.

The only thing I can help with is the code/sequence you're questioning. It looks to me like a line of 'H's.
H is the eighth letter of the alphabet and 8 symbolizes infinity. Two 8s are symbolic of human DNA, while three 8s symbolize genetic tinkering. Three 8s also symbolize life everlasting because .333 is infinity and three 8s reinforces this concept. An entire line of 8s like we're seeing in the video seems to be along these lines.
As an aside, if they're not 'H's, I apologize, but that's what they look like to me.
Good luck obtaining the rest of the answers you're seeking.

Ya know, I think you're onto something. Look what I found when I searched for an example of the results of automated chain-termination DNA sequencing:
Oh an look at the name of the File: "Radioactive Fluorescent Seq.jpg"
The name of the video is "Radioactive"

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Mind Control...and it worked on you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Fascinating! I'm glad I could help.
You just never know what's going on in this world or what the end game is. Just don't focus strictly on the A-bomb because we still have that annoying Fukushima disaster altering things as well.

Another thing I was thinking about is that bracelet. How we all start off as fish with a tail, then it falls off as we mature in the womb. Maybe the bracelet is symbolic of how these frequencies and radioactivity is most affective of those in the womb to achieve a desired result?

Keep up the awesome work!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

Mind Control...and it worked on you.

Wrong. Mind control works when the subconscious is stimulated. Since the Op's conscious mind is aware of the symbols, mind control has been intercepted and has failed on the Op.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
you have a good eye for this..

you should check this guy out..

www.lenonhonorfilms.com...

he's really good...

Thank you baddmove. I will certainly check it out!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The video seems to suggest that after the radioactive scenario the new polygon humans somehow evolve. This video isn't really about destruction, it's about construction of a new kind of DNA. I wonder if "they" see some potential in the "right" use of radioctivity to alter DNA.

What do you think about the plane and it's number?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'll get to the plane's number in a sec, but you are on the right track with the DNA.
Look at the dashes of light in your obligatory all seeing eye screen grab.
The dashes of light look just like the DNA in the sequence you posted and they're the same colors. The fact that the pyramid is all aglow makes me think that the remaining humans are going to be accepted as one of "them". Once this happens, the capstone will be joined with the remainder of the pyramid leading to a strong union where the masses won't have to be watched over.
Edit to add that that picture also resembles the large hedron collider.

Getting to the plane now....
edit on 12-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Its just playing off all this end of the world doom and gloom nonsense. People love it and can not get enough of it at the moment (for obvious date reasons)

I really dont understand, if these "powers that be" and Illuminati etc where trying to subliminally control people or whatever through pop music - then wouldn't they do everything they could not to include any of there symbols etc in these videos?

You are just fueling the fire thats burning the world.

You are doing exactly what they want - obsessing over it. The best thing you can do is just ignore this rubbish so called "music".

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What ever happened to musicians who could sell their songs with only a nice outfit, a nice smile and a non
electrical guitar? Things and people seem weird these days. If I were a young musician I don't think I would
touch the rock and roll world with a ten foot pole....make that a thousand foot pole. If I felt I had to use or
wanted to use an illumanati prop I'd hang up my guitar or whatever...but that's just it, anything for a buck. I'm about as dumb as a stick at seeing these things you described but whatever they are apparently they are not designed
to my artistic taste. If the symbolism says something special to you go for it..who am I to say it's not a
statement or a message meant to be seen by a few or just an in your face, tongue in cheek kind of thing?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio

Can you help me interpret this?

Directors are trying to express through art.

They draw on occult symbolism and trends throughout society.

The artist does not create the video's vision the director does that; the artist says "ok boss".

Interpreted.

TV is not real.
edit on 12-12-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join