It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me interpret this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

I'm going to have to think about the plane's number. Nothing is coming to me at this moment.
I'd like to add though that the 2:58 mark is all about transhumanism and the white tiger coat she's wearing earlier is symbolic of Beta programming, which is also known as sex kitten programming.

People don't understand that the elite want our morals and ethics erased. As long as people's reptilian brains are over stimulated, we're going to have more sex and eat more food, which will lead to venereal diseases and heart attacks. Just another way to kill us off quicker to make way for the super humans. If we're a bunch of oversexed slobs who are unhealthy, do you really think we're going to have self-esteem and self-respect? Heck no! When people feel bad about themselves, they have lower frequencies which is also the key to easier mind control.

Also, the heliport of that plane is for medical use only.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Its just playing off all this end of the world doom and gloom nonsense. People love it and can not get enough of it at the moment (for obvious date reasons)

I really dont understand, if these "powers that be" and Illuminati etc where trying to subliminally control people or whatever through pop music - then wouldn't they do everything they could not to include any of there symbols etc in these videos?

You are just fueling the fire thats burning the world.

You are doing exactly what they want - obsessing over it. The best thing you can do is just ignore this rubbish so called "music".

I get your point homeslice, I really do. Let's say i do have a lot of time on my hands and I am seeing too much into it. So? You have to come to terms with the fact that this is a conspiracy site and this is a secret society forum. I don't really understand why you feel the need to belittle this thread and try to shut us 2 or 3 individuals interested in the potential hidden meaning in things.
Some of us happen to believe these are not JUST simple trends or cute sales tactics, of course they are but the question is...why this entire esoteric intelligence behind them?

I just hope you realize that i took the time to respond to you out of respect. Most people would just ignore and move on. I hope you can come back at some point with some juicy video we can decipher together.
If not, good luck and have a good night!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Never crossed your mind that maybe, just possibly, they're using symbols they know will be picked up and noticed by folk just like you and I? Possibly using it as a way of marketing the song/video- viral talk?

Trust me, this is nothing. Just a record company cashing in on what people want to see. Using this as a way to promote the video- having people discuss its possible meanings as a way of advertisement.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by lupodigubbio

Can you help me interpret this?

Directors are trying to express through art.

They draw on occult symbolism and trends throughout society.

The artist does not create the video's vision the director does that; the artist says "ok boss".

Interpreted.

TV is not real.
edit on 12-12-2012 by zroth because: (no reason given)

Except I am an art director and have worked in a major music tv network. It's obvious she as an artist is not sending any messages but her superiors are. For a video like that, for an up-and-coming artist like her. Trust me, every single second of that video is ultra produced and it's not really up to the creative directors, art directors or even artists...the slightest tilt of the tiniest graphic element is carefully studied NOT by the creative team, but by the producers and big bosses. Oh well.

edit on 12-12-2012 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

Just a record company you say?
Tell that to Tupac and MJ.
There are stars out there who are trying to expose the sick reality of the entertainment industry. Who are you to tell us to trust you that nothing is going on? Are you going to tell that to those who have died trying to reveal the truth?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Very interesting pov about trans humanism and I agree 100%. I will give it some thought as well to see how far this tangent goes.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thanks and I'll see what else I can figure out.
One reason the naysayers enter these threads and continue to spew their narrow minded views is because it causes the flag to response ratio to be wide. This makes others who see this thread on the board to think that it isn't important enough to visit. They think, "Oh, 32 responses and 4 flags. Must be a bust!"
Just keep plugging along.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Didn't realize this secret society forum was a secret society - I will just keep out then.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Another thing I noticed is that during the transhumanism scene, she has wings on the sides of her head, which is symbolic of Mercury.
Scroll to the first photo on the left. en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

Like Hermes, he was also a messenger of the gods and a god of trade, particularly of the grain trade. Mercury was also considered a god of abundance and commercial success, particularly in Gaul. He was also, like Hermes, the Romans' psychopomp, leading newly-deceased souls to the afterlife. Additionally, Ovid wrote that Mercury carried Morpheus' dreams from the valley of Somnus to sleeping humans.[4]

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is what this company does:

www.syndromestudio.com...

Check their ish. It is all similar.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Thanks for adding that.
The Black Eyed Peas are always pushing transhumanism.
Will.i.am = iRobot?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

In my opinion, there are people out there who ACTUALLY do what you think they're doing here- people who DO place imagery and the like in music videos etc, but come on, this is Rita Ora! LOL

Might be a different story if it were Lady GaGa or Azealia Banks, but it's not. This is RITA ORA.

Why don't you alert VigilanteCitizen to this, maybe he can shed some more light onto this for you. Maybe you ca share some ideas together about how the Illuminati controls the music industry LOL.

There is a certain manipulation of the music industry, I agree with that, but you're really, REALLY trying hard to see something here that just isn't.

Take the tin foil hat off and stop watching MTV. That's exactly what the Illuminati want you to watch...

;P

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Also, MJ died of a Propofol OD. Are you saying that the Illuminati created Propofol in hopes that one day a mega star who was in the industry (That they are trying to take over to use to control the world) would become addicted and OD because he knew the secrets?

BECAUSE THAT WAS MY THOUGHT EXACTLY ! OMG LOL!

You're SO onto it...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

In my opinion, there are people out there who ACTUALLY do what you think they're doing here- people who DO place imagery and the like in music videos etc, but come on, this is Rita Ora! LOL

Might be a different story if it were Lady GaGa or Azealia Banks, but it's not. This is RITA ORA.

Why don't you alert VigilanteCitizen to this, maybe he can shed some more light onto this for you. Maybe you ca share some ideas together about how the Illuminati controls the music industry LOL.

There is a certain manipulation of the music industry, I agree with that, but you're really, REALLY trying hard to see something here that just isn't.

Take the tin foil hat off and stop watching MTV. That's exactly what the Illuminati want you to watch...

;P

Rita Ora is Jay Zs protege. You think I just choose artists out of a hat and strike them with my Illuminati wand? Again, it is not the artist herself, in this case, Jay Z, who is one of the more blatant users of symbolism out there is her "handler". Maybe you shouldn't participate or read this thread if you are not inclined to believe in these things though. Is it stars that you are looking for? ok i'll give you one. Live and let live right?

MTV? what do you know about it? Did you work there? Cause I did.
edit on 13-12-2012 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2012 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

stop watching MTV

I don't have cable or satellite. No MTV in this house. Or Nickolodeon. Or the Masonic run Cartoon Network. Or anything Disney.
Thanks for plugging The Vigilant Citizen. It's one of the best sites on the web. I always check his site before I come to ATS. I really liked the analysis he just posted.
Have you ever read any of Fritz Springmeier's work or watched his video lectures? You should. You would see that there is a much deeper and darker agenda at work. The elite and their mad scientists can fracture a person's personality. Manchurian candidates are not the only result of these warped tactics. I believe the elite started dabbling in mind control full force after Project Paperclip. Having a mind controlled slave to do your bidding is most attractive to a psychopath. If you can't wrap your mind around this, please just move on.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Is the first pic with the pyramid symbol, is the circular object supposed to represent the large hadron colidor?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Didn't realize this secret society forum was a secret society - I will just keep out then.

Why are you being a prick?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Another thing I noticed is that during the transhumanism scene, she has wings on the sides of her head, which is symbolic of Mercury.
Scroll to the first photo on the left. en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

Like Hermes, he was also a messenger of the gods and a god of trade, particularly of the grain trade. Mercury was also considered a god of abundance and commercial success, particularly in Gaul. He was also, like Hermes, the Romans' psychopomp, leading newly-deceased souls to the afterlife. Additionally, Ovid wrote that Mercury carried Morpheus' dreams from the valley of Somnus to sleeping humans.[4]

Great catch. I wonder if there is a reference to Mercury in that starry sky behind behind the trans human. The Mercury reference could also be pointing to the actual planet's surface as there are active radioactive elements on Mercury's surface.

"The MESSENGER Gamma-Ray Spectrometer measured the average surface abundances of the radioactive elements potassium (K, 1150 ± 220 parts per million), thorium (Th, 220 ± 60 parts per billion), and uranium (U, 90 ± 20 parts per billion) in Mercury's northern hemisphere. The abundance of the moderately volatile element K, relative to Th and U, is inconsistent with physical models for the formation of Mercury requiring extreme heating of the planet or its precursor materials, and supports formation from volatile-containing material comparable to chondritic meteorites. Abundances of K, Th, and U indicate that internal heat production has declined substantially since Mercury's formation, consistent with widespread volcanism shortly after the end of late heavy bombardment 3.8 billion years ago and limited, isolated volcanic activity since."

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Dang, you're smart!
I had no idea that Mercury's surface contained those elements. Thanks for teaching me something new.
Isn't it great when people can come together and add in the pieces of the puzzle?

Now that the picture is beginning to become more clear, it's obvious that the video is alluding to something that is going to bring about cosmic changes to our biology. Maybe 'cosmic' is literal as well as figurative? According to the other signs, those who put the video together find this to be highly attractive and welcome.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

stop watching MTV

I don't have cable or satellite. No MTV in this house. Or Nickolodeon. Or the Masonic run Cartoon Network. Or anything Disney.

HEY! we run MTV but we have nothing to do with cartoon network. That's the Illuminati. (they are punks)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join