It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binary companion destroyed the giants.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Binary companion shed its outer layer of hydrogen and divided up into Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune as a powerfull body passed by our sun, pulling out some of the core of the binary. The oxygen, and other elements like chlorine and sodium metal reacted with the Hydrogen gas and its isotopes to form water which coated All the planets and their moons(with salt water). The earth's mass and spin decreased as the huge weight of the water forced up the continents above the oceans' surface,thus Noah saw land. Every 13000 years the third massive body comes back(Nibiru) to juggle the orbits of the planets of our solar system(the powerfull object that pulled apart our binary companion.). That's why you see artifacts(today) left behind by the giants : all over Earth, on the moon and on Mars and the moons of Saturn,etc. There's water on all the planets of the solar system as well as on the earth today because that huge cloud of hydrogen gas enveloped the whole solar system. The pok marks all over the moon and other moons are from interplanetary lightening bolts.Thus the craters. The craters of the moon are "pit" marks hundreds of miles across caused by super ligntning from parts of the hydrogen cloud and from Mars and Mercury which long ago lost all their water because they don't have the gravity pull like the earth does. The planets were wildly swinging around the sun passing close to each other and zapping each other with lightning on each close pass. The giants had powers to go to other planets and "technology" that we call magic and supernatural powers: temples whose blocks of stone fit together better than any engineer could do now, flying carpets the size of two or more football fields, nuclear weapons( in 4500 BC) . The humans slaved for them and kept them fed. Some giants even ate humans. Some giants survived the Flood of Noah and were killed off when Joshua crossed into what's now called Israel(it was covered with forests ~1100 BC and giants 35 feet tall lived in it). All this is from the Book of Enoch. The book of Mormon reader will conclude that the giants were born from women who had fallen angels for husbands who caused virgin births of superhumans (like the way Jesus was born ,except the Father went into Mary). The fallen angels or nephthalin stole power from God and bred a race of giants that did not have a "veil" over them,thus exposing their spirit power to mortals(they could do things by magic like lift million pound blocks of stone , float them in the air for hundreds of miles, and sculpt and fit them perfectly in place to build their pyramids. So, what do you think about what happened to the giants?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

Would it be too much to ask for references on the super lighting bolts that pock mark the moon, as well as your other claims.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Nie wiem. Ale wiem, że spacja jest uszkodzony i Twój wątek sprawia o tyle sens, jak moja odpowiedź nie dla kogoś, kto nie włada polskim. Czy rozumiesz, co mówię?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
pics or it didnt happen

good theory though....very interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
very nice catch op..i am so curious...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Nie wiem. Ale wiem, że spacja jest uszkodzony i Twój wątek sprawia o tyle sens, jak moja odpowiedź nie dla kogoś, kto nie włada polskim. Czy rozumiesz, co mówię?

"I do not know. But I know that space is damaged and your topic makes so much sense, and my answer is not for someone who does not speak Polish. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Google translate. Gotta love it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

It was actually saying the OP's space bar is damaged... and now that I think of it I should of said the enter button
edit on 12-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

And you would be right. On both counts.

top topics

join