It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clackamas Town center Shooting Portland, happening now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Two people were killed and at least one other was shot by at Clackamas Town Center by a man brandishing a semiautomatic rifle, according to preliminary reports. Emergency dispatchers received reports that a shooting may have occurred near Macy’s and that a man was seen with an AR-15 rifle near the mall’s food court around 3:29 p.m. The man also may be wearing body armor.

clackamas_town_center_shooting

link   
www.radioreference.com... here is a link to the police scanner of the local area for all those interested.

link   
reply to post by Manhater

i think thats just short form for firetrucks and firemen
could be totally wrong though

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

www.oregonlive.com...

Two people were killed and at least one other was shot by at Clackamas Town Center by a man brandishing a semiautomatic rifle, according to preliminary reports.

Emergency dispatchers received reports that a shooting may have occurred near Macy’s and that a man was seen with an AR-15 rifle near the mall’s food court around 3:29 p.m. The man also may be wearing body armor.

www.columbian.com...

The Oregonian is reporting two fatalities and at least one other casualty, with up to 60 shots fired.

Details are limited at this time and the shooter is believed to be still at large. Reporters on the scene are reporting multiple shots fired, possibly by an automatic weapon.

The Oregonian reported that the weapon was an AR-15, the civilian version of an M-16 rifle.

Witnesses are telling reporters that they saw a single gunman with a white mask and body armor.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
seems they have lots of medics on site from the raido link and are evacuating the theaters seems that the police are out in force but they just said they have 100 people mulling around in the parking lot....some how i think it might be best if those people left but perhaps they are safe....any word on the shooters getting caught?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GuySmiley007

I heard about the masks on the police scanner link...

Des

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

I have friends on FB reporting that one shooter has committed suicide but I have found no supporting facts for that so I am brushing it off for now.

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

totally not disputing it just missed it or didn't hear that part is all i men't
much love
guy

link   
They reported that details are limited and that shooters may be still at large.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just now coming across the news in my area.

Said the shooter is still on the run.

Happened in Manhattan as well.

What the (blank) is wrong with people these days?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

i suspect more of this before the 21st as silly as it sounds i fear that people will try and get the upper hand on what ever there trying to do before the big day. but i agree with you whole heartedly (if thats even a word) people are messed up lol
i feel bad when i swear in front of an elderly woman and these people are shooting people in the face !!wtf?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
seems the employess were on the ball and barracaded customers in bathrooms and what not...about 3 minutes ago one of the police seemed to say (and i may be wrong) but i thought i heard them say they sent in two officers to id the shooter who MAY be dead and they want to go check out his house again i could have heard wrong but thats what it sounded like

www.bearcat1.com... list of police radio code explinations for oregon
edit on 11-12-2012 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Newberg is around 10 -12 miles sw of the mall.

oh jeez that's too damn close. thankfully i just heard from my Sister and my family are not there so i can breath again.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Still more reports of casualties on radios

Thoughts go out to all involved, if the vendetta mask is true then that doesn't look good with "project mayhem" starting tommorow.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I still havent heard anything about the shooter being deceased or in custody yet on the radio.

link   
Minimal coverage from CNN/FOX news....there is more info in this thread, than any of the major MSM networks combined.

Des

link   

Originally posted by nationalinsecurity
Still more reports of casualties on radios

Thoughts go out to all involved, if the vendetta mask is true then that doesn't look good with "project mayhem" starting tomorrow.

Could this mean that this mall incident is "government sponsored"?

A pre-emptive subversive move to f up tomorrow'a news perhaps?

Not that I don't feel for all involved and am not deeply concerned.
It's just that being that we are on a conspiracy site and all...
edit on 11-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
pic of the mall from google earth

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

We beat any news source I can find by at least 15 mins.

Go ATS.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The story just hit the AP feed a few moments ago. Now the networks will start covering.

AP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join