Clackamas Town center Shooting Portland, happening now.

page: 2
79
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow, prayers to you and your wife and to everyone else affected. You should go there, just stay where the cops tell you to. Your wife will want to see your face and have your arms to collapse into when she walks out.




posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Swat has now been to my wifes location and made sure they are secure, informed them to stay in the locked inventory room.

Suspects still not found.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Theaters are full and have not been evacuated yet.

And they are on the lower East end of the Mall near Macy's.

They are also in the food court looking for any injured.

Hard to hear with my sister yacking on the phone.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde
 


no need to criticize yourself lol
much love to all
ps this police scanner thing is kinda informative hey



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Swat has now been to my wifes location and made sure they are secure, informed them to stay in the locked inventory room.

Suspects still not found.


i'm only somewhat familiar with the area, how far from Newberg is this located?



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Swat has now been to my wifes location and made sure they are secure, informed them to stay in the locked inventory room.

Suspects still not found.

as sad as this day is going to be that is great news to hear about your wife and coworkers at least now the police know where they are as well
hope everyone is all right



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Police scanner says suspects wearing V for vendetta guy falks mask...



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
My wife has just called me stating that shots where fired in the mall, atleast ten rounds.

She works there and her and her fellow employees are all locked in their stores inventory room, she says they are safe.

I cant find more info on the web yet.

Kinda freaked out atm, wondering if anyone else has more info.

Source
edit on 12/11/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- Moved to BAN & added breaking news source.


Benrl-praying for your wife's safety and the safety of all those involved.

I hope this has a happy ending for all involved.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


Clackamas TC is in Happy Valley, OR (Suburb of Portland) Basically SE Portland. So about 45 mins from Newberg.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
One suspect is wearing a V for Vendetta Mask.

Anonymous won't be too happy.

From the scanner no one has been wounded.

That's a good sign.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


Newberg is around 10 -12 miles sw of the mall.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Police scanner says suspects wearing V for vendetta guy falks mask...


This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach...as I'm sure you are too. I'm so glad to hear your wife is secured by swat teams....

Des



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


Im hearing reports of wounded, asking if its okay to have them moved



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
oh crap not again!!!



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
One suspect is wearing a V for Vendetta Mask.

Anonymous won't be too happy.

From the scanner no one has been wounded.

That's a good sign.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

that is weird i just heard that there was 15 wounded and they were taking witnesses to a secure building i also didnt hear about the mask



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


Maybe I heard it wrong. It's a little hard to hear the scanner.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenx06
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle
 


Clackamas TC is in Happy Valley, OR (Suburb of Portland) Basically SE Portland. So about 45 mins from Newberg.


thanks for the word, although i was eerily afraid of that.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Wow, prayers to you and your wife and to everyone else affected. You should go there, just stay where the cops tell you to. Your wife will want to see your face and have your arms to collapse into when she walks out.


Couldn't have said it better than Kali74 & completely agree!!!



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sounds like there is a fire on one side of the mall near a Sushi place.



posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Watching and praying for the injured and endangered. Hopefully the police will quickly isolate, and mitigate the shooters quickly.





top topics
 
79
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join