It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There seem to be plenty of open-minded yet critical people thriving on ATS' discussion boards; exactly the types of people I'd like to bounce ideas off of. I'm not without my fair share of *interesting* experiences that I look forward to sharing reciprocally.

Glad to be here.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by transmundane

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That was probably a bit too brief

I should mention that I run a few moderately popular (with emphasis on the "moderately") web sites for a few years now. For a couple of the newer ones I'm always seeking new ideas and inspiration (that doesn't mean copying), and I'm also conducting some research and experimentation that require open but critical minds (hence my previous post). I think it's premature to go into any great details, but I feel it's safe to say that these are quite topical and probably of interest to ATS members.

I also do a fair bit of research on a variety of ATS-type topics, both on and off the clock. Though much of the material I come across is hackneyed and hokey, every once in a while I stumble on something that seems to be corroborated quite extensively and that doesn't seem to have much coverage. But many minds are always better than one (i.e. my own), so getting feedback from different perspectives is very welcome.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Nice to have you here OP

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi. I'm hardly the welcoming committee but welcome nevertheless.

I just realized something. I've never introduced myself on any forum. I just jump in feet first.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ats, enjoy your travels through the place.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ats

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Hi transmundane, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thank you all!

It's wonderful to see that responses aren't like pulling teeth here. But since I am somewhat new, any advice on engaging the ATS community? Any caveats?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Welcome to the place the world ends adleast once a week....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
Hi. I'm hardly the welcoming committee but welcome nevertheless.

I just realized something. I've never introduced myself on any forum. I just jump in feet first.

I did the same thing
But isn't that the best way to introduce yourself?

new topics

top topics

join