It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars To Earth, With Love.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
When a child is taught what is thought to be the answers, the child does not learn. To learn is to think.

I would like to begin by explaining a scenario I want people to imagine which is about a child and an adult. What the child can learn from an adult but as important, what an adult can learn from a child. The adult wants to ask the child a question. Where did the planets come from? The adult goes about doing this by creating a model of the planets by using balls of different sizes placed as the planets would be out on the garden. The adult and the child put a lot of work into the project creating the surfaces with colors and in some cases the textures of the planets and of course most of the work was creating the model of Earth with life.
The adult then sits there in the garden relaxing with the child with a nice cool drink and proceeds when the time is right to ask the question.

The adult asks the child, "where did the people come from?" The child looks at Earth and then looks at the rest of the planets. The child thinks the adult knows the answer. The child turns to the adult to say "I don't know" or the child will fish for the answer from the adult by guessing. The child is not learning. The child did not think about the question or the answer.
What the adult should have said is not quite the same but allows the child to think for him or herself.
Now let's start again with what the adult should have said.

The adult asks the child, "where did the people come from?" and then "I don't know the answer".
The child looks at Earth and then looks at the rest of the planets. The child thinks about it and is now learning. The child turns to the adult to say "I don't know".
If the adult was paying attention to the child which is what the adult should be doing after asking the question, the adult could have noticed the child answered the question without saying a word.

Now with the child in complete control of what the child thinks the answer might be, the adult asks another question. The child wants to answer the question now and the question is "where did the planets come from?" with "I don't know the answer".
The child looks at the planets carefully studying the sizes and surfaces and looks at Earth. The child compares Earth with the rest of the planets and comes to the conclusion that there is no life on the planets which could of course been pointed out by the adult. The child smiles, turns to the adult to say "The planets came from the people".

I hope you enjoyed the introduction to this thread and to begin the next segment, the question is, how is a moon created?
I am sure all of you have at some stage of your childhood played with clay. Imagine you have a ball of clay in your hands, rolling the clay into a sphere as you have done as a child. When you put your fingers through your hair and hair falls to the ground, you have created matter. When you wash your body in the shower or bath, you have created matter. Think about your daily actions and all the ways you create matter. Take a tiny piece of clay and add it to the sphere you are creating for each way you created matter. That is how the planets came from the people. When the sphere you are creating has reached the size of a tennis ball, take a small marble and push the marble into the center of the sphere. Now you have the core inside the sphere which you continue to roll while adding new matter. Pushing the marble into the sphere is not part of the process but easier to create that way with clay. As you add more matter to the sphere you are creating more pressure on the marble and the marble begins to move off center with the rotation which continues as you continue to add matter. It will take some time but eventually the marble makes its way to the surface. The marble in the sense of it not being a moon yet but still the core, is like a miniature Sun. Then it cools. I have not tried the experiment but I do know it works because the moon is proof. The moon was much smaller when it was created billions of years ago. As it cooled, it grew. Those are not impact craters on the moon, they are burst bubbles created by the cooling.

I want you to look at the picture I posted again now while I explain the planets. What you are wondering now is, how did the people move from planet to planet? The answer is, the people did not move from planet to planet because the planets did not exist. The people moved to the moon. Many times.

As you can see the planets are paired in sizes with the smallest being Mercury and Pluto. The two largest planets in the middle are where people have lived for the most amount of time.

When the Sun was created, it was much smaller. The sun grew larger and hotter and when the Sun was about the size of Mercury, it created a moon which became Mercury. People lived on mercury for billions of years and as the Sun grew larger and hotter, so did Mercury. Mercury then created the moon which is now Venus. As you can see, people lived on Venus billions of years more having moved away from the Sun. Earth was not created by Venus because the people kept moving away from the Sun which was getting larger and hotter. This is where the sequence changes because Earth was created by people moving closer to the Sun which began at Pluto when the Sun reached its prime and began cooling. People did not live as long on Pluto which is why it is so small. Similar to Mercury but the opposite. Earth was a moon created by Mars. I know there is a doomsday vault and it is not on Earth.

Which leads to the question, where was the moon born on Earth?

It gives more meaning to the "ring of fire".

With all that in mind, when the new moon which begins as a new Sun is created, the moon that is already there returns home because the core is no longer holding it back. This happens gradually. It may take many years to return to Earth. There is no collision. The moon is cushioned by the atmosphere and does not collide with Earth. It rests very close and waits for the people to arrive which creates gravity and a new atmosphere.

The question I find now is, how do the people get on the moon?
That answer is simple.
The pyramids.

The moon is going to be the tenth planet.

edit on 11-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/12 by Hefficide because: MOD EDIT: Fixed all caps thread title.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
With all due respect, in my rather informed opinion, I think you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.

It's a nice fantasy, sure, but, When the Sun was small, the size of Mercury????

The Sun

The Sun formed about 4.6 billion years ago from the gravitational collapse of a region within a large molecular cloud. Most of the matter gathered in the center, while the rest flattened into an orbiting disk that would become the Solar System. The central mass became increasingly hot and dense, eventually initiating thermonuclear fusion in its core.

Stellar Evolution
How much mass is needed for a star, like our sun to begin fusion?

A star of less than about 0.5 solar mass will never be able to fuse helium even after the core ceases hydrogen fusion. There simply is not a stellar envelope massive enough to exert enough pressure on the core. These are the red dwarfs, such as Proxima Centauri, some of which will live thousands of times longer than the Sun. Recent astrophysical models suggest that red dwarfs of 0.1 solar mass may stay on the main sequence for some six to twelve trillion years, and take several hundred billion more to slowly collapse into a white dwarf.

Methinks you have quite a bit of reading to do.

There's Youtube videos too for those that lack the facility or attention span to absorb information through the process of reading.

Thank you for the fun reading. I hope that you don't actually really believe any of what you've put in the OP.
If so, I suggest you conduct an experiment:
Water is made of oxygen and hydrogen.
Oxygen and Hydrogen are breathable gasses.
Please put your head underwater and try to breathe.

You might notice some trouble in attempting to perform this.

Making up your own answers to the questions of the universe won't work.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You've left out some things. Quite a few actually:

Neptune.
Uranus.
Saturn.
Jupiter.

All the moons associated with those planets.

The asteroid belt.

The Kuiper Belt, a large Kuiper Belt objects.

The sun would not be able to sustain any kind of nuclear fusion reaction while it was the size and mass of Mercury.

Your theory violates quite a few laws from Orbital Mechanics to Gravitation to actual physical laws such as the conservation laws of mass.

You might want to take a look at this article. Especially since we can see star and planet formation happening out there in space:

Protoplanetary Disk

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
No offense...

But, WHAT DID I JUST READ?!

It's like the original post took everything known about what we know about our solar system, skinned it, and is wearing the skin around...

"When the Sun was created, it was much smaller. The sun grew larger and hotter and when the Sun was about the size of Mercury, it created a moon which became Mercury. People lived on mercury for billions of years and as the Sun grew larger and hotter, so did Mercury. Mercury then created the moon which is now Venus. As you can see, people lived on Venus billions of years more having moved away from the Sun. Earth was not created by Venus because the people kept moving away from the Sun which was getting larger and hotter. This is where the sequence changes because Earth was created by people moving closer to the Sun which began at Pluto when the Sun reached its prime and began cooling. People did not live as long on Pluto which is why it is so small. Similar to Mercury but the opposite. Earth was a moon created by Mars. I know there is a doomsday vault and it is not on Earth."

ALL OF THIS IS BOGUS. Provide some facts/sources before posting such nonsense.

Also, this thread is offensive to people with knowledge of the solar system, it's also offensive to anyone with half a brain.
edit on 11-12-2012 by MmmPie because: to add

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
The question I find now is, how do the people get on the moon?
That answer is simple.
The pyramids.

Oh yeah, quite simple.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just have to say this..

That was a very interesting read OP..

very interesting....

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I think you might be a little tired because you were up writing until a little after 4am this morning and only had about 5 hours sleep. When you were finished work at 1pm, you started writing again. I know you ate breakfast and lunch while you were writing and went out for dinner at 4:30pm and returned home at 6pm to continue writing shortly after and then a break to watch your favorite television shows until 8pm and you have slowed the pace a little now because you are tired.

Again, I think you are tired and you should try to get to bed a little earlier tonight so you can have a nice day tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
that was the most fun I've had reading tonight! just great!

please do go on about the pyramids.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I will continue posting replies tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

There isn't anything about your post that is even remotely accurate. I was going to explain the misconceptions you seem to have, but when I realized every single sentence was misleading and/or wrong I decided not to bother.

It's fine to make a theory extrapolated from known facts, but you need to know at least a couple facts first.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I think you might be a little tired because you were up writing until a little after 4am this morning and only had about 5 hours sleep. When you were finished work at 1pm, you started writing again. I know you ate breakfast and lunch while you were writing and went out for dinner at 4:30pm and returned home at 6pm to continue writing shortly after and then a break to watch your favorite television shows until 8pm and you have slowed the pace a little now because you are tired.

Again, I think you are tired and you should try to get to bed a little earlier tonight so you can have a nice day tomorrow.

Actually, I open my office at noon, and keep it open til 9pm.
This is beneficial to a number of clients where they have no requirement to miss work for an appointment.
From there, I'm up til 4 or 5 am working either mobile, or at the home office, at which time I'll usually take a 3 or 4 hour sleep which is usually more than sufficient for my needs.
I then go about any other business, or pursuits of leisure I desire until (if I'm having an office day) I'll go into the office, or attend to business out of office, and/or sort anything else I may have scheduled for sorting.

You might be tired with such a schedule, but, I'm not you.
Along with the reading material I've already provided about stellar evolution, you may want to look up documentation pertaining to Circadian Rythm, especially as it applies to Night owls (Persons) and Chronobiology.

As much as such may astound you, there are people on this planet that have liberties in arranging their own schedules to whatever advantages they find most convenient and productive.

I'm also capable of multitasking such that I can click over to ATS whensoever I have the whimsy to do so, reply to posts, while continuing any other projects or items of focus requiring my attention.

Further, I've given you due respect, though, I entirely disagree with the OP, and was for the most part on-topic, where your creepy sounding statements made to sound like you're following me around and being a stalker or whatever it is you're pretending to do and failing, have nothing to do with the topic.

As to the topic, I reassert that the topic, as framed, is entirely in error such that it would seem, as I've previously stated, you've not the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Others would seem to agree with this.

You might just profit from checking on that.

I will continue posting replies tomorrow.

What? Tired?

edit on 11-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Definitely some creepiness happening in the response to you. I'm glad you addressed it.

I think even watching a few episodes of The Universe would help this person immensely.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Indeed.
I suspect, however, an education at the University of WoW, or some other MMORPG "campus".

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I made a lame attempt at humor is obviously your opinion which you so typically tried to turn into what it is you are on about with all that writing. I will not bother you again, if that is what you think I am trying to do.
I meant eastern time.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I made a lame attempt at humor is obviously your opinion which you so typically tried to turn into what it is you are on about with all that writing. I will not bother you again, if that is what you think I am trying to do.
I meant eastern time.

If it was meant in humor, then, good on you, though, it entirely missed the mark and got lost. Try checking where socks go missing to from the dryer and you might find it.

As far as "all that writing", you underestimate the the practiced dexterity and proficiency for the rapid facility of a keyboard I'm capable and proficient at employing.
"All that writing" is a matter of just a couple minutes if that.

Eastern Time? Who's to say I'm not in Hong Kong? (I'm not)
Whatever the case, I might be in an Eastern Time Zone, but, how Eastern?
Может быть, я в России! Вы не знаете.

Enjoy. Have fun. Read stuff. Learn.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

I am still interested in reading about the pyramids.

and please do not bother "learning". it would only corrupt what appears to be the work of a child ("child" in the same sense you mean it in the op).

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I did not post replies yesterday even though I said I would because I have decided to stop writing for a little while. What I write does not create fear. What I write is shocking to people at times because I write the truth. The lies create fear.
edit on 13-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Now I have to change the password to my Above Top Secret account because I can see it has been hacked.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join