It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof & Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
i love how every one assumes water is necessary everywhere for life. shows how closed minded people are....smh

I feel ya I hate how everyone thinks to be intelligent yoo have to be able to think. Makes no logical sense at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Yeah I guess proving aliens wouldn't mean anything at all. Especially for those in the looney bin over the idea.

I guess proving aliens wouldn't mean nothing to that one user's g/f who was forced to believe that her parents dysfunctional relationship was the reason she halucinated aliens abducting her.

As if that would create that paradigm. I know a couple people in real life that fit that "scared animal" personality when it comes to this subject.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

I'm sorry, but comets carrying water and organic materials does not equal proof that aliens are visiting or that the abduction phenomenon is real. That's an incredible leap.

I'm sure the universe is teeming with life. However the contents of comets is not indicative of anything other than the possibility.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
i love how every one assumes water is necessary everywhere for life. shows how closed minded people are....smh

I feel ya I hate how everyone thinks to be intelligent yoo have to be able to think. Makes no logical sense at all.

But as I pointed out earlier, most scientists think that life without water is indeed possible. NASA's top astrobiologist (Chris McKay) has discussed the idea in the past, and NASA has done research into life without water -- such as the possibility of life existing on Saturn's Moon Titan that could potentially live in the liquid methane lakes there.

I suppose there are a few people ignorant to whats going on on science today who may think that life needs water, but most people (including NASA) who are studying the possibilities of ET life elsewhere think life may be able to exist without water.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
edit on 12-12-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Popping up and just saying there's LIFE somewhere, anywhere, everywhere in the Universe is like telling a homeless hobo that the Sultan of Brunei has $20 Billion.
Is it going to do anyone any good at all that someone somewhere else has $$$ you'll never see?

It doesn't matter if the whole universe is absolutely swimming with life if we can't observe, detect it, communicate with it or anything else.

Invisible aliens are worthless and may as well not exist.

Thus, life elsewhere is entirely possible, but, irrelevant so long as it's impossible to detect even the faitest hint of a sign of them.

I thought the same thing about this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join