Do we live in a computer simulation? researchers say idea can be tested!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What if we created this program a kind of "total recall" experience where we are totally emersed in this computer game or experience that we have created. No virtual reality goggles of gloves...we are inside the reality? I keep feeling that someday I am going to wake up in a dark room when this all is over and realize that it was just a game.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del

Originally posted by redbore

Currently we have many simulated worlds for entertainment (Sims, WoW, etc.), maybe this is also for entertainment and we are just NPC's (non-player characters) and the people running the simulation have fun by controlling powerful characters, the president of the US for example

Let's go deeper down the rabbit hole, maybe they are controlling "god", maybe "god" is part of the simulation as well?

I also think about this lately... Then the one that bothers me is "Who created they?"

I also imagine a possibility that when we combine our knowledge together, we can create an alternate dimension for all of us, a final dimension, singularity.

So even if we are inside a machine, and this machine is turned off, we can still escape to that dimension we create.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join