It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria voices concerns of Chemical False-Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It appears that Syria must read ATS, as many posters here have voiced their own concerns about this. It is an interesting development, is Syria using this as a plausible deniability get out of jail free card? Does this lessen the odds of any chemical attack? Or is it yet another desperate dictator lashing out at the world powers who want him gone?

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
HERE

check out this website.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Bluff/double bluff/triple bluff, and now as you say possible pre-emptive plausible deniability the situation is becoming more confused, and difficult to read. No good can possibly come from such an obfuscated situation, in fact I would go as far as to say the more confused the Syrian situation becomes the less chance there can be for a stable outcome.

It is getting to the point where there can only be one final outcome, and it will not be pretty.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think he is an evil dictator lashing out at his people. Up in his palace with his hot wife. No Syrians have flocked to his side. They are all refugee. He has no support so he will probably just kill as many people as he possibly can before we take him out. Russia can only support him for so long. We have been turning up the heat on them in recent days. They know who is boss. McCain is showing them. They are totally annoyed about the bill passed that puts sanctions on Russian Officials that abuse human rights.
www.bullfax.com...
Russia will back down.

Assad should be taken out before he gets the chance to use chemical weapons. They only take a minute to kill thousands.
edit on 10-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Their concerns are very justified. That article about the Syrian Government having chemical weapons conveniently appeared just after that video of the rebels killing those rabbits with some sort of chemical weapon and threatening to use it on citizens. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out... it was damage control, propaganda at its finest and most obvious. I honestly can't even be bothered following anything that happens in Syria anymore because it's all so heavily covered in mind numbingly ridiculous propaganda.
edit on 10/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Smart move on their part just not sure how effective it will be.

Saddam tried to tell us the same thing. But in the face of a global propaganda matrix, the truth was drowned out.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
Bluff/double bluff/triple bluff, and now as you say possible pre-emptive plausible deniability the situation is becoming more confused, and difficult to read. No good can possibly come from such an obfuscated situation, in fact I would go as far as to say the more confused the Syrian situation becomes the less chance there can be for a stable outcome.

It is getting to the point where there can only be one final outcome, and it will not be pretty.

At the moment, I am in your camp. Assad sees that the west is slowly taking more action, and putting. Few pieces in place. So far he has gambled and won based on the inference that NATO currently lacks the stomach for another war. Obama does not want to go on the offensive, when he is so close to earning his Nobel, and perhaps being remembered at home as the President who finally brought our boys home. To me, his refusal to put together another international no fly zone is hard to fathom. Heck, in Libya the UAE was dropping bombs with us! If Obama had the will to put together another coalition, he could easily as the Syrian war is much worse as far as civilian deaths than Libya was. Anyway, Assad has played his hand beautifully and now he creates more doubt in public opinion. He has seen that no one will intervene, and is gambling that will not change. Looks as if he is right. How pathetic. I don't want the US to be the world police, but this is a sad state of affairs to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Ahem look.
Well.. the last post on page 4 (it keeps taking me to page 5 for some reason).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
HERE

check out this website.

Thats an interesting read

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Time out for facts, to sort out the confusions, mind bending tricks and false flags.

Fact 1:- Assad had admitted to having WMDs.

Fact 2: After Iraqi war, not many humans will support pre-emptive strikes, even if the reality of Sadam's WMDs had been transferred to Syria.

Fact 3:- .He claims he will not use it unless attacked by foreigners.

Fact 3: To him, the minority alawhites are the only true syrians. The majority syrian sunnis are foreigners to him, and are supported by foreigners.

When he feels that the sunnis are closing in upon him as is happening now, the WMDs will be launched

Thus, thousands more of innocent syrian men, women, and children will have to be slaughtered by WMDs before hardened hearted crocodile tears shedding mankind will ONLY consider moving in on Assad, as Russia, Iran and China will still hinder any collective united action.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't blame him for being concerned.

Report: Israeli Special Forces Track Chemical Weapons in Syria

Bad things happen when Israeli "special forces" visit.

ETA: I just created a thread on this in a different forum as I did not see this one yet while I authored so I apologize OP. Thankfully mine is is in a different forum and should be allowed to remain, and I approached the situation with a different angle as well so it should lead to some different discussions.
edit on 12/10/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Ahem look.
Well.. the last post on page 4 (it keeps taking me to page 5 for some reason).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for linking to your own post. Does that AHEM give you an ego boost? So the rebels are in reality a western trained and supported force. I love how the US is barely able to train and vet the Iraqi and Afghan militaries but can train a shadow army without any information leaking out. Even so, I will humor you. Let's assume you're right and the rebels are what you say they are, you likely believe the same thing about what took place in Libya. One major difference though, we did not hide behind the scenes there, in Libya we went in with special ops on the ground and a no fly zone. So why not do the same in Syria? In fact, the rebels in Libya probably needed our help even less than they do in Syria.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Wow.. what an incredible douche.

Does this ring a bell (from your OP): "It appears that Syria must read ATS, as many posters here have voiced their own concerns about this."

I was simply linking a post where I had explained this scenario in another thread. Why would that give me an ego boost.

Man, some of the posters here are the most obnoxious, smartass, little babies.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Wow.. what an incredible douche.

Does this ring a bell (from your OP): "It appears that Syria must read ATS, as many posters here have voiced their own concerns about this."

I was simply linking a post where I had explained this scenario in another thread. Why would that give me an ego boost.

Man, some of the posters here are the most obnoxious, smartass, little babies.

Ahem, look:
My point was why not copy and paste? I was also amazed that you thought your post was so significant when there are hundreds along the same lines. So instead of adding anything here you self promote a pov that is hardly unique. And you opened.with AHEM LOOK as if everyone needed to be aware of your post.stating the exact scenario I had alluded to, without any explanation. You name call me, but your post had just a tinge of arrogance.
edit on 10-12-2012 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Sounds to me like syrias lost control of its chemical weapons

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

There is no tinge of arrogance, it's how YOU think and percieve that applies those tendencies in text.
There was nothing I said to imply it was a special or particularly great post, it was on topic.

I will know better than to try to contribute in your threads in the future.
And you didn't meant I should have quoted the post or you would have said so.

edit on 11-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

There is no tinge of arrogance, it's how YOU think and percieve that applies those tendencies in text.
There was nothing I said to imply it was a special or particularly great post, it was on topic.

I will know better than to try to contribute in your threads in the future.
And you didn't meant I should have quoted the post or you would have said so.

edit on 11-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Yes, when I clear my throat and draw attention to something I said two days ago in another conversation with a different person and expect the current listener to be aware of what I had said, I am full of humility. AHEM.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

I'm not a war hungry, right wing nut job. But, I agree, he needs to be taken out.

top topics

join