It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory About How Ed Leedskalnin Built Coral Castle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This is from Chapter Two "Land-Owner":

Hmmmm:

. . . “That’s true. He’s always wanting me to discuss things with him that I know absolutely nothing about, such as electricity and philosophy and astronomy. What do I know about them? But when he got talking the other night about ‘movement of masses’, and what ‘constitutes matter’ and ‘motion’, he was so far over my head, I just had to call it a night.”

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

This is from Chapter Two "Land-Owner":

Said Leedskalnin:

“All organized religion is the bunk.”

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Jeremy, is the book actually titled Coral Castle Book and does it have a publisher, or is it published by the Historical Museum of Southern Florida?

The book is long out of print. It is only available in the archives of the Historical Museum, which is where I was lucky enough to find it. I spent a few days retyping the entire thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy Stride

But did it ever have a publisher, or did the person just type it up and give it to the museum?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Mary, the J hook is used for something that relates to a very complex situation that I don't have a good grasp on myself.

www.code144.com...

To decode Coral Castle and other esoteric information in completion is supposed to require superhuman abilities, or activation of your full self. This gives you the ability to comprehend things in a multidimensional way, or what I could say 'with a thousand minds thinking together at once'. This is why the information is safe when encoded in this way, yet still preserved and in the public domain.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

But did it ever have a publisher, or did the person just type it up and give it to the museum?

I don't know. It may have been self published. Very low end, in any case.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you can't just say ADM is the key to everything

you left out the period, and the 10 and the cent sympbol

what does numerologyu say when you look at all of it together ?

Numerology doesn't say anything about things that aren't numbers, unless there is a way to translate them into numbers. It comes down to a wider perspective and understanding the techniques Ed used to encode the information. Once enough other things are understood it becomes possibly to work in other clues, and keep building up to a greater understanding. Some things can only be identified after other understandings have been established.

The period and the other symbols you mention are indeed important as well. I can't explain exactly what they mean.

Everything Ed left behind was designed to preserve the information about this technology for the future, and it all works together.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So what you were typing from had no identification on it? Do you still have it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Did he make his living by charging that 10¢? If he did, I would surmise that it's just as plausible that there was simply a necessary, utilitarian purpose for that part. The fact that he used an abbreviation for admission instead of writing it out is more suggestive of symbolism, I would think, though.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So what you were typing from had no identification on it? Do you still have it?

I have the original behind me. It looks like a copy of something typed on a typewriter. There is a 'publisher's note' but no actual identifying information.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Did he make his living by charging that 10¢? If he did, I would surmise that it's just as plausible that there was simply a necessary, utilitarian purpose for that part. The fact that he used an abbreviation for admission instead of writing it out is more suggestive of symbolism, I would think, though.

He also owned some stocks from California, I think. I'm not sure of any other sources of income. He was very self sufficient.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

That's really interesting!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy Stride
www.code144.com...

I was looking at that page today.

Amazing.

So, you don't really have a scientific theory of how he did it, except that it's clear that he used a combination of magnetism and geometry somehow?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy Stride
www.code144.com...

I was looking at that page today.

Amazing.

So, you don't really have a scientific theory of how he did it, except that it's clear that he used a combination of magnetism and geometry somehow?

The idea is to manipulate various aspects of aether at different levels, to recombine, perhaps into a strange radio wave, and to apply.

When there is a magnetic field, different parts of the field contain different numerical values. By exploiting the proper angles it is possible to dig into the aether and levels of reality it normally is not possible to manipulate.

Ed's entire setup is creating something like an enlargement of subatomic reality so it can manifest and be dealt with in a new way. It mirrors processes that occur at a scale we can't see visually, processes that make up our reality.

By enlarging the process, the universe causes the same properties to occur in the system as they would occur at the subatomic level, but in a way that we can work with them.

Doing this just requires us to create the correct fields and geometries, which is fairly clear from Ed's flywheel setup and other information.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Jeremy Stride because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Thanks!

Don't forget this one: Question

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Why is the one end a 4 and the other a 40?

That is an arbitrary assignment based on my former more limited perceptions.

Now I know that the ends of the magnetic arcs are particles. One end is an electron and is associated with pure creation, and prime numbers. I hope to publish more information about this in the near future, it is incredibly interesting and important. It all comes from Phi.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Are you a mathematician?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Are you a mathematician?

No, however I have been writing source code since I was quite young and I believe that has given me an advantage.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I thought Ed didn't believe in the electron?

“Millions of people all over the world are being fooled by the non-existing electrons. Here is how the electrons came into existence. Thomson invented an imaginary baby and called it an electron. Rutherford adopted it and now the men with the long hair are nursing it. The electron has a brother and its name is proton, but it is heavy and lazy. It remains stationary in the middle, but the electron has to run around it."

Just North & South Poles..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

I thought Ed didn't believe in the electron?

“Millions of people all over the world are being fooled by the non-existing electrons. Here is how the electrons came into existence. Thomson invented an imaginary baby and called it an electron. Rutherford adopted it and now the men with the long hair are nursing it. The electron has a brother and its name is proton, but it is heavy and lazy. It remains stationary in the middle, but the electron has to run around it."

Just North & South Poles..

Well my reference is to what mainstream science would call it. At the end of the day our best scientists are still seeing 'something', just not the way it necessarily is. It is useful to recognize when a comparison can be drawn and how our existing models can be changed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join