It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory About How Ed Leedskalnin Built Coral Castle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I may divulge all just in the name of awesome science...but I think that would be like telling someone you bought them a present; then tell them what it is before they open it; no fun in that.

Some food for thought to get the awesome gears of science turning in peoples minds;

The Hutchinson effect; was tapping into part of ED's concept of magnets. Instead of collecting them in one place, Hutchinson was tearing their natural bonds apart, or separating them enough so other matter could slide between. Like the silverware in solid blocks...

If you think of the free magnets that ED was talking about was I think the gravity particle; which adds the property of weight to mass; and then collecting them and harnessing it for work, that's what he was doing. Ed wanted to call it electrons, because the charge that can be created is so closely related...just another best description he had at the time in my opinion. The electron is what actually collects the particle to the material

If you think of Hutchinson tearing these particles from mass causing weightlessness etc. that's what he was doing. In ED's experiments; when he's describing the particle in the molten metal bubble...that's what he is referring too. ED's bubble is a smaller scale of what the Hutchinson effect accomplished.

Yes gravity is a particle. When not bound up in a bond of matter; it moves at the same speed as light. How cool is that?

I have a theory that this gravity particle; when unbound by other mass; this is in fact Dark matter bound unto itself. But that is another story and off topic sort of.

Sacred geometry cannot be left out it has it's place in all of this...especially if you consider string theory.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
Sacred geometry cannot be left out it has it's place in all of this...especially if you consider string theory.

Are you familiar with the book Shape Power by Dan A. Davidson?
edit on 12/13/12 by Mary Rose because: Change link

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was thinking of watching the videos, as I am very curious about Leekskalnin. However, I remembered
a scene from Shakespeare "Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep. Hotspur:Why, so can I, or so can any man;But will they come when you do call for them? "

Interesting speculation, but can you move a pebble with all your ideas?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
I was thinking of watching the videos, as I am very curious about Leekskalnin. However, I remembered
a scene from Shakespeare "Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep. Hotspur:Why, so can I, or so can any man;But will they come when you do call for them? "

Interesting speculation, but can you move a pebble with all your ideas?

No, we can't move anything. The information hasn't been completely decoded, and it's complex, to say the least.

However, I wish to make it clear that huge breakthroughs in science could be made long before finding our way to the end.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Not before your post; the whole .pdf of it is online as a quick view; in a simple search I found...in google docs. I skipped to where he starts explaining aether; then started skimming the ideas after for a few minutes. What this guy Davidson calls aether in the skim; is what I call the gravity particle when not bound up in an atomic bond...basically dark matter. I also agree with how he says these particles move and collect...this is what Ed found as a layman doing little experiments; took the effects witnessed during the experiments, and translated it into a model to achieve work.

Ed also talks about harnessing free magnets, what I call dark matter, and what Davidson calls aether. Regardless; all three are the same thing. Ed goes to great length to show that magnets are not a property or side effect but a particle in and of itself. He was also aware that this particle can be trapped into materials or taken out of it, at will and one can even chose at what end to place polarity, based on the natural flow of the particle.

Everything that has weight is held together by these trapped particles (free magnets) since they have a positive and negative quality, it helps create attraction. Iron is the most abundant element and effectively captures these particles for use. Magnetite is an oxide or type of rust formed from iron elements; it also occurs in virtually every single igneous and metamorphic rock, coral happens to be a crystalline structure and sedimentary; for anyone interested in crystals, coral eventually becomes limestone, and limestone eventually becomes dolomite.

But the point of that is, almost all rocks already contain thousands of mini magnets in the form of magnetite. Couple that with the ability to alter the poles in all of these tiny magnets suspended in rock, align them in the direction you want, and by basically turning rock into an electro-magnet with electricity generated with a flywheel, that pulls free magnets/dark matter/aether or whatever you want to call it into the structure...and poof you get coral castle. If you want to know what was in the box at the top of Ed's tri-poled rigging, as many other people have wondered? A simple 12V car battery the very same used in his experiments. Not only could he use the flywheel to create and pull these particles to him, he could use it to charge his battery...that made the whole process portable, if anyone looks closely at his tripod rig setup they will notice the smaller wires, he used as jumper cables from the battery sitting atop the poles.

We all know that we can achieve magnetic levitation, so that is nothing new. Ed harnessed it and moved stones with it...sadly not as fantastical as no machine or Jedi powers moving stones. But still a brilliant find from a hermit conducting little experiments, and creation in the name of love using what he found.

Congrats ATS don't ever say I didn't give you anything.

P.S. thanks OP for pointing me in the direction of Davidsons book; it will no doubt expand and link up a few dangling lose ends in my particle theory and future experiments.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

P.S. thanks OP for pointing me in the direction of Davidsons book; it will no doubt expand and link up a few dangling lose ends in my particle theory and future experiments.

You're welcome and thanks Jeremy Stride for teaching me about it.

More later. You are a wealth of information BigBrotherDarkness.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What this guy Davidson calls aether in the skim; is what I call the gravity particle when not bound up in an atomic bond...basically dark matter.

What is the difference between dark matter and dark energy?

Not only could he use the flywheel to create and pull these particles to him, he could use it to charge his battery...that made the whole process portable, if anyone looks closely at his tripod rig setup they will notice the smaller wires, he used as jumper cables from the battery sitting atop the poles.

I have the e-book The Quantum Key by Aaron C. Murakami. It is copyright 2007-2009 and is published by White Dragon Press.

Your talking about Leedskalnin charging his battery brought it to my mind. In Chapter 11 "Aetheric Energy Machines" Murakami references "John Bedini - World's Most Efficient Battery Charging Technology."

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
BigBrotherDarkness,

Do you see any relationship between theorized technology centered around Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin and Ed Leedskalnin's technology?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Im not sure a coral castle would be my first choice of builds if I "harnessed anti gravity".

Also wheres that youtube vid of the retired builder shifting heavy blocks using...yep you guessed it ....heavier blocks. (I.e even a 30 tonne block moves easily if counterbalanced with a 30.1 tonne block.)

Anyone mentioning Dark Matter or Dark Energy should also be aware that these are just phrases for mechanisms that arent explained by the incomplete, segmented theories of accepted physics and therefore cant be cited as explanations or indicators for anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone
Also wheres that youtube vid of the retired builder shifting heavy blocks using...yep you guessed it ....heavier blocks. (I.e even a 30 tonne block moves easily if counterbalanced with a 30.1 tonne block.)

Are you talking about Wally?

Anyone mentioning Dark Matter or Dark Energy should also be aware that these are just phrases for mechanisms that arent explained by the incomplete, segmented theories of accepted physics . . .

I think everyone is aware of that.

The point is to compare the concepts behind the two terms to the explanations of the technologies that appear to some to be real and advanced.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

There is no such thing as anti-gravity/zero gravity. Gravity is a particle(dark matter) that gives the property of weight to mass. Removing the particle from a mass just creates weightlessness. Leedskalnin, did nothing of the sort. He charged rocks with electrostatic energy, using the principles of electro-magnetics. To aid the manipulation of them. I suppose, the best way to think of it, was creating an invisible counter weight; as an aid to the work he wanted to accomplish at Coral castle. Hutchison however did remove the particle from objects creating weightlessness in some instances...the effect was varied and uncontrollable to achieve the desired effect. Some times the object would levitate. Sometimes the object would sink into the base metal etc.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

My thoughts are dark energy is the gravity particle unbound by the object it was adding the property of weight too. When dark energy masses together it forms dark matter...sorry I did not clarify. I am not familiar with The Quantum Key. I doubt it is as simple as Ed's, if you hand crank a generator/stator/alternator whatever you wish to call it, it creates electricity, take the two leads from that device and attach them to the battery, crank and you will charge the battery. It's just a charging system from a motorcycle laid out in a different manner. That was the key to me cracking this; at least I feel it's been cracked...all the science is there to support it.

I was not aware of that book either; but if you want to get into the mathematics and sacred geometry side...I can direct you towards: Keely www.keelynet.com... that's the closest I have ran across describing what Ed, Myself, Hutchison and perhaps Tesla were and are trying to touch on...everyone uses different terms for the same thing, so if you can't grasp the concept...the different terms make them all appear to be different things. That's the worst part of science to me...40 people could be describing the same effect; but argue 40 years over semantics.

I do not know much about sacred geometry myself; other than fruit rots a lot slower inside of cones and pyramids...there is an interesting discussion/experiment going on here: www.abovetopsecret.com... where your knowledge of sacred geometry; would be of value, I think. If you have time to join the discussion/experiment.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That's the worst part of science to me...40 people could be describing the same effect; but argue 40 years over semantics.

I've thought about that, too, and it's key that we "translate" one to the other to see the common thread so we can benefit from it.
That's where it helps to put our heads together to interpret.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I can direct you towards: Keely www.keelynet.com... that's the closest I have ran across describing what Ed, Myself, Hutchison and perhaps Tesla were and are trying to touch on...

I love that link. Thanks.

I believe I read that John Keely could turn on his motor with his consciousness. Same thing for Ralph Ring - he operated a craft with consciousness.

Reminds me of the "observer effect" and "spooky action at a distance."

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

www.keelynet.com...

“The Neutral Center and the Aether Spectrum”

~~~~~~~

It seems that the center of the toroid in Rodin’s model could be termed “the neutral center.”

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

www.keelynet.com...

If the following is true, it's fairly profound:

Aether slowed down and extended yields
Magnetism slowed down and extended yields
Electricity slowed down and extended yields
Light slowed down and extended yields
Heat slowed down and extended yields
Sound slowed down and extended yields
Physical Vibration slowed down and extended yields
Matter

I guess this is saying there is a sequence of events beginning with the aether, followed by magnetism, electricity, light, heat, sound, physical vibration, and finally, matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Regarding John Keely, from Pure Energy Systems:

. . . He attempted to put his apparatus into commercial production, but this was hampered by the fact that it had to be tuned to the bodily vibrations of the operator and also to the surroundings. . . .

That is absolutely mind-boggling.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It is also fun to know that John Keely was a Philadelphia Freemason.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

". . . He attempted to put his apparatus into commercial production, but this was hampered by the fact that it had to be tuned to the bodily vibrations of the operator and also to the surroundings. . . ."

www.mind-lamp.com...

Sounds a lot like this technology doesn't it? One would think; something like this would get major headlines instead of random blurbs...the Chinese blurbs say it proved Chi.

edit on 16-12-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy Stride
It is also fun to know that John Keely was a Philadelphia Freemason.

There should be a game of trivia; based on how many degrees from a Free Mason...like the Kevin Bacon game; Degrees of Mason

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join