It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AGE OLD question? WHERE IS and who is ACTUALLY talking to God, aka Source Entity or Origin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
You are even lower than a Darwinian

Yeah! Using logic and observable science is low! Everyone should believe the bible and shrug the lack of evidence of as "faith"!
edit on 9-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?

If you mean angels then you will be surprised to know that many angels don't even know what sin actually is.
Many of YHWH's angels are permanently in Heaven. They only know the pure goodness and glory of YHWH.
The angels that do walk amongst us are either low level angels like 'Messengers', 'Guides' or fallen angels.
New agers are the 'mouthpieces' of the fallen angels, ushering this world into the new golden age.

No No NO Not angels; Origin, Source Entity Not angels. All new agers mouthworkers of the fallen? Interesting so I would be inclusive to this group merrily ushering myself into a golden age of an 'Emerald City Dire Situation" thankyou for that clarification. Now where did I put that rascally assault rifle? Just in case I do not know what the golden age looks like tactically--safe, not safe, flying monkeys?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
double post...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Yeah! Using logic and observable science is low! Everyone should believe the bible and shrug the lack of evidence of as "faith"!

You still can't find the Missing Link between yourselves and your brethren knucklewalkers so you are as your theories proclaim. Either the simian is human or the human is simian. I don't believe in any written scripture and have no cause to shrug evidence of what exactly you lost me there on the faith suggestion. Hey whats wrong with a teeny tiny bit of DNA manipulation by our VERY OBVIOUSLY ABSENT NOW (small voice here) creators?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You still can't find the Missing Link between yourselves and your brethren knucklewalkers so you are as your theories proclaim. Either the simian is human or the human is simian. I don't believe in any written scripture and have no cause to shrug evidence of what exactly you lost me there on the faith suggestion. Hey whats wrong with a teeny tiny bit of DNA manipulation by our VERY OBVIOUSLY ABSENT NOW (small voice here) creators?

There is no missing link, did your church tell you that? I bet you don't even understand how evolution works...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Where are they? Source Entity and Origin? Why have we been left alone for so long? Why the awful lingering silence and where are their mouthpieces? Is there no one in existance that speaks to them for them (other than the papal which is not viable) and can let the humble simple dumbed down human know its fate?
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: expand a simple concept into smithereen type purportions thus imploding itself into oblivion

I think the other side is praticly shouting these days with syncronicity like 11:11 and crown chakra openings. Or are you not looking in the right directions to notice them.

edit on 9-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

There is no missing link, did your church tell you that?

Your highly regarded and venerated Nobel prize award in anthropology slipped by me (missed) somehow.
Lucy your answer? When did any obligatory Church society get involved with the Margaret Mead Society?

Still waiting for an answer to my OP query; at this point a pititious cry for some or someones truth.
Why go after the innocents that go to the boondoggle of a mess "church regimen lie factories". How would you be familiarized with that group of intellectual defects?

As it happens I am uniquely qualified to answer your question regarding my understanding of evolution.
Ask me I dare you.
edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: Always hindsight to answer never forthought

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Your highly regarded and venerated Nobel prize award in anthropology slipped by me (missed) somehow.
Lucy your answer? When did any obligatory Church society get involved with the Margaret Mead Society?

Still waiting for an answer to my OP query; at this point a pititious cry for some or someones truth.
Why go after the innocents that go to the boondoggle of a mess "church regimen lie factories". How would you be familiarized with that group of intellectual defects?

I have no idea what you're on about, but there is no missing link, it is a fallacy largely used as a defensive argument against evolution, which any educated person will know is indeed a factual process. Most arguments I've heard against evolution are either a fallacy or just based on a lack of knowledge.

Want me to answer your OP? Ok. You're delusional and whatever you're referring to never existed, you'll be waiting a long time. Done.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

edit on 9-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: expand a simple concept into smithereen type purportions thus imploding itself into oblivion

I think the other side is praticly shouting these days with syncronicity like 11:11 and crown chakra openings. Or are you not looking in the right directions to notice them.

Not exactly. My 3rd Eye is spinning like a maniac screaming use me use me. 11:11, 1:11 angel numbers are jump off points for my "to do list very important" when something extreme has to be taken care of... Im looking in the right directions but it seems no one else is looking where I'm looking. Maybe I should just come clean and say what needs to be said but that will spoil some good back and forth dialoge.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I have no idea what you're on about, but there is no missing link, it is a fallacy largely used as a defensive argument against evolution, which any educated person will know is indeed a factual process. Most arguments I've heard against evolution are either a fallacy or just based on a lack of knowledge.

Want me to answer your OP? Ok. You're delusional and whatever you're referring to never existed, you'll be waiting a long time. Done.

I never said I was against evolution, in fact its not in my OP statement, otherwise I'd be at a book signing of yours in the UK the celebrated author of "Defensive Person on Fallacy Arguements on Evolution No One Cares About In the First Place". 1st edition hardbacks printed? 50.

No reason for you to continue speaking to a delusional being in its sincere plaintaive cry for some truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Here's how i see it,

Anyone can talk to God. He made us and everything around us. Since he made us, he lives through us. He sent Jesus down to make us recognize right from wrong, he went to very drastic measures to do this. At that point we knew what sinning was. To be a Christian you have to accept that Jesus died for our sins. Jesus taught that he wanted people to start living for other people other than themselves. To care for one another just like you care for yourself. He also wants us to see all of his creation. He wants to be glorified, because he has made this awesome world. I don't think that science is against religion. I think science lets us discover and better understand God's creation, the world we are living in right now. And to top it off, we are made in his image, his best creation.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I never said I was against evolution, in fact its not in my OP statement, otherwise I'd be at a book signing of yours in the UK the celebrated author of "Defensive Person on Fallacy Arguements on Evolution No One Cares About In the First Place". 1st edition hardbacks printed? 50.

No reason for you to continue speaking to a delusional being in its sincere plaintaive cry for some truth.

Do you not remember saying this?

"You still can't find the Missing Link between yourselves and your brethren knucklewalkers so you are as your theories proclaim."

Think back a few moments ago, that is why I was defending evolution.

I have a very good reason to talk to a delusion person in "its sincere plaintaive cry for some truth", to tell them they're delusional. Of course you can't see that, but there's always a chance you'll see reality a bit more.

It's very odd how you refer to humans as "yourselves" and you as "it", backs up my delusional theory.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Not exactly. My 3rd Eye is spinning like a maniac screaming use me use me. 11:11, 1:11 angel numbers are jump off points for my "to do list very important" when something extreme has to be taken care of.

Try this.

Every time you see the number patterns, think to yourself, 'right angel, I demand you start giving me codes inside dreams'.

In 2-3 days codes you will be given codes inside dreams as well.

The problem is the source of these codes is evil. The negative entities dishing out these codes want spiritual people to be pulled away from faith in Jesus Christ.

When the codes start in dreams, analyse your surroundings. Quite often the sky is black and the land is desolate. They are not from this world.

BTW, the codes are numerology where the fallen ones are teaching us the past, not the future.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smwoop
Here's how i see it,

Anyone can talk to God. He made us and everything around us. Since he made us, he lives through us. He sent Jesus down to make us recognize right from wrong, he went to very drastic measures to do this. At that point we knew what sinning was. To be a Christian you have to accept that Jesus died for our sins. Jesus taught that he wanted people to start living for other people other than themselves. To care for one another just like you care for yourself. He also wants us to see all of his creation. He wants to be glorified, because he has made this awesome world. I don't think that science is against religion. I think science lets us discover and better understand God's creation, the world we are living in right now. And to top it off, we are made in his image, his best creation.

Yes anyone can but the road markers are hard to read without standout GPS instructions or for the simple mind (me) now where is it you are at exactly? What which exit? How to get off of this I10 interstate of total life and purpose of confusion? Heres the thing and I love Jesus and his conceptual bullets-Origin and Source Entity are not human prophets. Regards science vs religion? Stephen Hawking who holds Newtons Chair in physics believes there is no God. There is no soul not a thing but a rotting corpse at the end of your glorious or miserable lives. Shocker to me as in well knowing his descriptions of the universes quantum theory-just a dreadful pocket of sadness he has to live within (forget the straw and wheelchair). I would have thought he of all people might hold an answer . Hawking vs Jesus in some kind Fight Club of the Theoretical venue? Who'd win?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You are it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

"God told Norvel Hayes the church is sadly lacking. We do not worship Him enough."

That's all I needed to read. Boo hoo, my creations aren't paying enough attention to me, I guess I'll start sending tornadoes and floods and stop helping their crops grow until I'm the center of attention again. Waaaaaah!!!

Just goes to support my theory that this "God" is just a kid fooling around with his powers, and absolutely no appreciation of what it is to be responsible for his actions because no one has ever held him accountable. Maybe it's about time we held him accountable.
edit on 9-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

You are even lower than a Darwinian...

I find it interesting that you think of evolution as a religion, clearly this betrays your supposed philosophic intellect. Evolution is no more a religion than bald is a hair color. If you prefer to think of me as operating within the bounds set by the theory of evolution, I do not mind at all. I find no shame in accepting our evolution from less advanced species to where we are now.

Glad you understood the God concept regarding the threads blatant innuendo as to TOPIC

I only outlined the Philosophic God as a means of judging whether you were thinking of the same God as I. Judging by the level of your arrogance, ignorance, and grammar, I would say that I can safely assume you prescribe to one of His multitude of false-faces.

I imagine you are thinking of not a singular entity...

You are correct, I do not think of God, but of the gods. I no more subscribe to pantheistic or polytheistic belief than to monotheism though. I prefer not to let my spirit be burdened by the errors of men, but to instead let it seek it's own salvation through personal redemption. If you can accept an innocent man's death as penitence for your sins, then it is you, and not I, who's moral compass has lost true north.

infantesmal (an idea of a word I just made up)

Infinitesimal is a real word, you did not create it; you merely misspelled it. Both variations mean the same thing, whether you attempt to take a jab at beliefs other than your own as "infantile" or not. Please learn to spell; nothing detracts from a statement quicker than poor spelling, or poor grammar.

manifesting into YOU

I never said that my god could manifest into, through, or with me. I am not Rasputin, and this is not Guillermo del Toro's movie Hellboy. Your understanding of the evolution which religious myth, ritual, and symbolism go through is quite weak. I fear you would not understand what I meant, even if I were to try and explain it to you.

something combine, collect; and gain individualized conscienceness-- learn to manipulate matter and POW ZING ZAP you by mere accident exist?

I do not necessarily prescribe to abiogensis. I have made no contention that I arose "from nothing" by the hand of "nothing," which used "nothing." That is merely your misconstrued notion of evolutionary theory showing through. As a straw-man argument, it falls flat quite quickly. Your own words, in my mouth, do not equate a proper argument.

What Is Your Final Destination

My "final destination" is cyclical. I do not have a paradise, or a Heaven to which I hope to one day call my home. They're all flights of fancy, invented by fearful men who were too terrified of death to "man up" and face the fact that they are finite beings with infinite potential, and not eternal beings with finite potential.

No God prove it

I only have a little over two thousand characters left, I cannot disprove God in so little space. I can start you on the right foot though. Here you go.

A personal god? What is that concept/ never was a thought in my mind

Do your lies taste sugary sweet? Is that why you're so comfortable letting them slip from your tongue? If you are truly unaware of the concept of a "personal god" then you are unfit to claim that God does not speak to you, or to anybody else. Jesus Christ is an example of a personal god.

Be careful not to catch some kind of disease of the mind from spitting out so many dirty lies.

is there at least a plan?

Does there need to be a plan? Are you so weak-willed, and unenlightened that thinking for yourself, and acting on your own behalf are gargantuan feats requiring an omnipotent being? I fear your existence will be a depressing one, if you must believe first in an all-knowing being before taking each and every step.

No wonder God doesn't talk to you. Have you ever tried to hold a conversation with someone who has the intellect and worldview of an infant?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Do you not remember saying this?

"You still can't find the Missing Link between yourselves and your brethren knucklewalkers so you are as your theories proclaim."

Think back a few moments ago, that is why I was defending evolution.

I have a very good reason to talk to a delusion person in "its sincere plaintaive cry for some truth", to tell them they're delusional. Of course you can't see that, but there's always a chance you'll see reality a bit more.

It's very odd how you refer to humans as "yourselves" and you as "it", backs up my delusional theory.

Alright then you got me good. Point taken. vethumanbeing=the vetting of the human by a first time around bonifide human veteran. Double meaning-Crazy time fun where I live (my place and I'd be the first to admit). Sometimes I just forget myself--your sure did nail me though, whats to say where the shennanigans go from here Dante? Not the Inferno-I know the ending.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Dear vethumanbeing,

You have to be you before you can talk to him. There are no shortcuts, you don't just get the answer to how to be saved and what happens after. You have to decide who you are to know the secrets, no secret society can answer that for you, nobody can give you the answer. Who are you? I shall tell you a story.

I was a mentor to a young man, he is an amazing man in his 30s. He cried tonight as he was helping me move. His wife, that I know, cheated on him. How he handles this garbage will define who he is. He watched me go through the same except, I had been married for over two decades.

People ask to talk to God. Really, what price tag are you actually willing to pay for such a privilege? Be a good you and stop worrying about knowing it all, who are you? That is the first question as it should be. Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Funny, I don't recall the existence of God and the mathematical physics behind gravity being interrelated in any conceivable way. I had, until now, believed that the entire world understood that "intelligent falling" was a joke, meant to mock the "intelligent design" community. I guess P.T. Barnum was right though...

If you're really looking to "stick it" to the scientific community though, I've got a much easier way than delving into quantum mechanics in search of the graviton and it's mathematical proof.

Stars.

According to Genesis, which is God's account of His creating the Universe, the first day He made light. Then, on the fourth day, He made the sun. All you have to do is find the light out there in space which does not originate from a star; and then prove it has no origin whatsoever. No intense mathematics involved!

I'll go look for the graviton, you go look for non-solar light, without an identifiable source, which is not found on any planet, asteroid, or meteor in the Universe. We'll meet back here to see who completed their task first.

And go!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join