It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo

Originally posted by fourthmeal
HattoriHanzo -

When exactly did those energies hit you?

I ask because, as you can see in my post a couple above this one, I had a quite crazy experience and I want to see if the times correlate. It would have to be between 2:50AM and 3:25AM (all PST for me).

Please let me know, I'm trying to put the pieces of the experience together.

I was in a deep Lucid Dream at that time so i couldn't feel the energy on this plane of existence , But around that time i kept waking up feeling like i was high or so fourth . At 7:30AM EST is when i felt the HUGE Energy burst I've never felt any thing that strong in my life i felt like my whole body was pulsing with so much energy and i felt a new feeling that i havent felt with spiritual energy it felt like i had my whole body filled with Vibrators , Having a Orgasam x100 with it being amplified with the use of Ecstasy and then having a bunch of freezing water dropped on me all at once.

Right as i felt it i pulled out my laptop and went on The Spirit Science website and found at that at the exact same time i felt that energy / vibration is when thousands of people projected their thoughts / meditated at once.

What you felt last night was indefinitely the first wave of light workers meditating .

There will also be another one at 9:30pm EST i would start at 9:15 just to be prepared and be in your meditation trance while it happens .

Holy crap that's VERY similar to my experience. Also, that very graphic explanation (and somewhat funny yet incredibly accurate) closely approximates an experience I had a couple days ago.

For this one, last night, I was laying down, in partial sleep, I checked my clock and got 2:50AM, so I decided to just chill and wait for the 11:11 UT (so 3:11 my time), but I guess I feel asleep or something and that's when the energy hit me. As I explained in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the cliff notes are: holy crap, I was pinned by loving energy, I would have been on the floor where it not for already being in the bed. Also, the sound was amazing. I described it in the thread above as pink/white noise with a pulsating effect. If you listen to electronic music, you probably know that phlange sound that usually is used from one song to the next, which sounds like a rushing woosh of buildup. THAT'S what I heard, but it was a buildup that was already at full climax and kept going, instead of one that built and then crashed.

I was disappointed that my wife had no similar experience, and my son couldn't tell me what he experienced (he's 2.) He was, however, extremely cute and sweet this morning, but he's like that a lot so I can't really judge much from it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Haha it was the only way i could explain it really . But yeah see how to you felt that energy was you were accepting to it as you were waiting for 11:11, You know how they say in the Christian Religion how you have to accept God and Jesus Christ before you can feel his embrace well that all pretty much got turned into a bunch of Storys for Preschool students and it has alot of truth in it but you have to decipher it .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The whole reason our Fathers and Mothers back Before Christ got dropped to this plain of existence is because of the greys forcing us into what they believed ( To be male brained ,We were originally female brained that let us understand others and ascend the correct way ) .

Fantastic. Not only am I an unenlightened fool, now my brain is completely wrong for continued existence in the universe! For such enlightened beings you sure are condescending.

I'm actually at a point where I hope all this is true. My male brain wishes that you woo-woos WOULD ascend thereby leaving the rest of in peace. The thought of spending eternity with you is...is...well just no.

NO.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

The whole reason our Fathers and Mothers back Before Christ got dropped to this plain of existence is because of the greys forcing us into what they believed ( To be male brained ,We were originally female brained that let us understand others and ascend the correct way ) .

Fantastic. Not only am I an unenlightened fool, now my brain is completely wrong for continued existence in the universe! For such enlightened beings you sure are condescending.

I'm actually at a point where I hope all this is true. My male brain wishes that you woo-woos WOULD ascend thereby leaving the rest of in peace. The thought of spending eternity with you is...is...well just no.

NO.

You took what i said the wrong way i was actually agreeing with you that it is wrong to push views onto others no matter if someone knows the real truth or not , I believe every one should learn every thing on their own .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I give up I suppose.
I know somethin is afoot I just can't PROVE it and therein lies the problem.
People want PROOF and if therre is no solid tangible concrete PROOF then they don't want to hear it.

I have memories that no one could possibly have but can't prove it.
I have distinct impressions that are so strong that they can't be ignored but can't offer ANY proof.
I have ingrained into every fibre of my being things that are going to happen soon and I can't prove any of it so what does it matter?

I do however fully support and defend others who are trying to get the same information out.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You are right, even when given irrefutable proof of something there will be those that would say that is not what it is, we all have an ability to decide what we think is the truth based on our individual perceptions of the very same thing...semantics...what I call ascension others call death, what I call reincarnation...others call rebirth...the list is never ending...I will thank you for sharing your perspective.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
From this day to the 21st, we should be be feeling a ratcheting effect of ever more powerful waves, so *hopefully* more and more people pick up on it. I'm not sure of the number, but I hope it is more than today, lol. I have asked others and, for those that are willing to be open enough to talk about what they felt, the number was small. I feel incredibly blessed and fortunate to have experienced this. If EVERYONE had this experience all at the same time, it would change the world. People would change how they act upon each other in an instant.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

I give up I suppose.
People want PROOF and if therre is no solid tangible concrete PROOF then they don't want to hear it.

I have distinct impressions that are so strong that they can't be ignored but can't offer ANY proof.
I have ingrained into every fibre of my being things that are going to happen soon and I can't prove any of it so what does it matter?

I do however fully support and defend others who are trying to get the same information out.

Don't give up ! , When i was young i was far down the path and then one day i just gave up when i was so close . It was very hard for me to accept the truth even infront of my own eyes . Think of positive thought's and the things you want to happen will you just have to keep out the negative thoughts because then it becomes a coin toss . Now im back on the path again and everything is first nature .

The weird part is i have Retrograde Amnesia so its pretty much impossible to know the things i know and the things i was born with ( Estensive knowledge about Mechanics , Electronics & How things work without ever learning it ) Guess it could either be reincarnation or maybe it's built in the " Indigo/Light Worker/Star Child's " DNA to help in the days coming so we can survive and rebuild i wish i knew ... I live day to day not remembering what i said 20 minutes ago nor yesterday i live in the now so maybe me gaining Retrograde Amnesia helped me in a way .

DONT GIVE UP !!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for your positive replies to my thread!

I'm glad many of you are feeling enlightened by the subject! That's what its for!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I give up I suppose.

Screwed I've seen your posts on ATS and I can say that you don't F- around, and I respect that. For you to be honest and express that you are feeling something is empowering enough and liberating enough, as you well know. Never mind what other souls think of you for being honest. I think these experiences aren't for others, they are for yourself. Hopefully others have their own experience and start getting with the program, but that's just a feeling I hope people get.

I desperately want to find others who are experiencing the same thing but I realize that this seeking is not fruitful, except for possibly confirming I'm not going insane. LOL, I say that and I realize that had I brought this stuff up a year or two ago I might have just checked myself in. This go-around though, it feels completely normal despite being anything but.

If more open their hearts and ground themselves to Earth, more will experience things, i think. Right now, and I mean right this second, I can feel more energy coursing through me. It is 3:04PM, and I can feel that energy buzz.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
With Time, Comes All.

We ask that our One Infinite Creator guide 'you' in 'your' path to find what you seek.

Namaste, my friends.

Patience.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
8 planets lining up for today and tomorrow over North America. Wonder what that means?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Which 8?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'll offer my perspective.

I'm living in an extremely quiet place, alone at the moment in the physical sense. I have a clear view of the east horizon and there are no street lights within fifteen miles. I'm in northeast Arizona.

This morning I woke up at 5:55 and was slightly disoriented, which is unusual. Venus was spectacular and was blinking and flashing wildly. This continued until the sun came up. The sunrise was brilliant and was accompanied by a very high pitched sound.

Around mid-morning, I started to hear what sounded like a giant vacuum cleaner in the sky which tickled my eardrums. This went on until the afternoon, and then it subsided as clouds started building. Strange looking clouds I might add.

Purge and merge with the surge and try not to get discouraged.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
www.skyviewcafe.com...

Some are off the chart as its later, but apparently they'll be there tomorrow agin as well. Saturn will be there again tomorrow with 7 others as well. Tomorrow is my oldest son's birthday so hoping nothing is in the works from PTB or anything.

And this is just cool, whats overhead for your closest city, for me Vancouver.

www.fourmilab.ch...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by Screwed

You are right, even when given irrefutable proof of something there will be those that would say that is not what it is, we all have an ability to decide what we think is the truth based on our individual perceptions of the very same thing...semantics...what I call ascension others call death, what I call reincarnation...others call rebirth...the list is never ending...I will thank you for sharing your perspective.

BAW33

Does our sun appear more white and less yellow to you?
Normal color temp at noon should be 5780 K.
As far as our ascension and death, i look at it this way.
Bodies come and go. Our spirits are eternal.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight
With Time, Comes All.

We ask that our One Infinite Creator guide 'you' in 'your' path to find what you seek.

Namaste, my friends.

Patience.

I would add " Use your power of free will wisely." & " Seek the truth."

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.skyviewcafe.com...

Some are off the chart as its later, but apparently they'll be there tomorrow agin as well. Saturn will be there again tomorrow with 7 others as well. Tomorrow is my oldest son's birthday so hoping nothing is in the works from PTB or anything.

And this is just cool, whats overhead for your closest city, for me Vancouver.

www.fourmilab.ch...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, no.

The only planets up and in the sky during the day today are 5 of them:

Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Uranus

By the time Jupiter rises this evening, Saturn will have set below the horizon.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

People may find this program helpful.
Stellarium

Press F1 for help.
Hint: turn off the atmosphere and fog

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by Screwed

BAW33

Does our sun appear more white and less yellow to you?
Normal color temp at noon should be 5780 K.
As far as our ascension and death, i look at it this way.
Bodies come and go. Our spirits are eternal.

Regards to the sun color changing, YEAH I see it. Way more white. It messes up with my photography a bit at times. I've noticed this over the course of only two months, but I think its been going longer.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join