It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Officer Speaks from the Grave: Taped Confession of ET Recovery Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I suppose Edgar Mitchell is an alzheimers case too then?hes a roswell born and raised boy......

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Personally I don't buy this. Or anything that has been "revealed for the first time ever". There is no point in keeping aliens a secret. I mean really. What will happen if the entire world knows that aliens walk among us or something?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
from the horses mouth:

what more proof do you want. multiple independent witnesses, the rancher, the son's rancher, neighbours, army officers and sheriffs at a time when honesty and integrity meant something.

at a time when americans were "naive" and a persons word was his bond.

this audio recording wouldn't even break the camels back, since the camel has been a quadriplegic for decades now.

edit on 8-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i see unsurprisingly that PhoenixOD and boncho are immediately poking fun at this. that fact ALONE makes me think that the 2002 affidavit is real and Haut is telling the truth. but that's just me. thanks guys

edit on 9-12-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This recording obviously has nothing to do with Roswell. Like another poster pointed out, when you see an alien it isn't something you have to remember 'to the best of your recollection.'

That being said, it also seems painfully obvious to me that something did happen at Roswell. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc...

Too many people have come forward. And as somebody else pointed out, it also came straight from the horses mouth.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hi first post. I find all of these disclosures interesting and I am sure there is a lot of hidden truth out there but I can't help but to wonder what we can expect from the rest of the tape? He describes some kind of body but immediately say I can't say anything more.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the post but I always takes these stories with a grain of salt but we will see what happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If there ever was a real alien crash/body.....the Democrats in America would have publicly releases said info to jumpstart the US economy...and get their 1 world government.

The planet and human race would have to come together to protect this spinning blue ball and get us ready to get off the planet and do some space travel of our own.

The only people who would want to keep it a secret would be Religious figure heads and bible thumpers. Releasing the info would end THEIR beliefs and current way of life. ....Then again this IS supposed to be the very last Pope.....

You have no idea how wrong you are. ANYONE in a position of power as it now stands wouldn't want this to get out. It would mean that they aren't any where near the ultimate power, which is their goal, for everyone to see them as the ultimate power.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

It was a foreign country's aircraft. They were small they have weird writing.. take a guess.
edit on 9-12-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I love how you guys keep feeding into government disinformation. The only thing that fell from the the sky that day in Roswell was man made. Most of the eyewitness reports from Roswell were taken something like 30 years later. How reliable is that?

I don't get it, you guys really think our government wouldn't use aliens as the ultimate excuse to spend even more money on developing our military?

Aliens are a convenient cover up to what's really going on... Spending unanswered billions on black projects.

Aliens must be out there, doesn't mean they spend their days f-ing with passenger planes and sexually assaulting cows.

Anyway, keep on working for the man and help cover up our billion dollar war planes.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Among Walter’s personal affects were found Christmas cards from the former head of the CIC intelligence at Ft. Worth, TX, Milton Knight. One of the cards read, “I still say that there were no bodies at Ft. Worth.”

confirmation for sure that a ufo crashed in '47 ?
i would say yes

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If there ever was a real alien crash/body.....the Democrats in America would have publicly releases said info to jumpstart the US economy...and get their 1 world government.

The planet and human race would have to come together to protect this spinning blue ball and get us ready to get off the planet and do some space travel of our own.

The only people who would want to keep it a secret would be Religious figure heads and bible thumpers. Releasing the info would end THEIR beliefs and current way of life. ....Then again this IS supposed to be the very last Pope.....

Have you ever heard the story of what happened when they played War of the Worlds on the radio? There was huge panic. The same would hold true if/when they release info about ETs and UFOs. The panic would be uncontrollable and that is why they will not ever mention them with our current policies in place. Maybe after we loose our guns and there is just in general more control over the population will we find out the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I personally believe there was a crashed vehicle and bodies, the initial newspaper report is the biggest clue followed by the too numerous to mention changes in the story over the years.

As for Walter, when he was making these affidavits he was still very much alive and would have felt the full weight of the military law if these were found out while he was alive, can you blame the man for being cautious when making these things?

I bet the poor bugger was scared stiff and even he must have thought hard about EVER releasing these things let alone after he died, he probably was worried about what would happen to the family.

Look, we know something big happened at Roswell, something they have constantly lied about, we know Marcel could have told the difference between a weather balloon and what he saw. History shows he was adamant that he was forced to lie. I fully believe the first newspaper report was both the truth and a mistake, no one had considered just how big telling people you have a flying saucer could be. Once someone with more political savvy was on the scene they instantly changed the story and threatened every one.

This all is way more than post war intelligence and secret projects, the lies still continue..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The words "alien" and "extraterrestrial" were not used. Helpful details were withheld. Incriminating testimony is lacking. He pretty much did his best to tell us without telling us. In other words, a failed attempt to speak from beyond the grave. There is nothing to build a case with. Nothing.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What do you expect?
Even if a giant mothership lands on their yard, they still wouldn't believe it.
I guess they would think it's the "blue beam" project, or it is a chinese lanterns...

Back to the thread. Thank you OP for this amazing news. I think it's even more awesome that we got the chance to hear the man saying this words, that way we know it's authentic.
This is just another proof that shows something did crashed in Roswell, and that the US military recovered something...The question is what? Is it an extraterrestrials? I guess we will never know...
edit on 9-12-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by RUFFREADY

It was a foreign country's aircraft. They were small they have weird writing.. take a guess.

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

I did read : Body Snatchers in the Desert The Horrible Truth at the Heart of the Roswell Story by Nick Redfern. It is a great read on this subject.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Star and flag. Count me in to the idea that the Roswell crash was something out of this world. All of the independent evidence leads me to that conclusion. This is yet a small bit of additional evidence.

Why would Haut have lied? The fact that he kept this secret so long is evidence that he feared for his life releasing it. It backs up what scores have said about the seriousness of the ensuing coverup.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Are there *any* death bed confessions that say,"Hey, it was a weather balloon after all.".

Even one?
edit on 9-12-2012 by elitelogic because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by elitelogic

none that I've heard ha ha good one!! ( and not under "hard duress") I like that!

Here are some researchers that are in the "hall of fame" www.ufowatchdog.com... and of course the "hall of shame" www.ufowatchdog.com...

Just in case anyones interested for checking stuff out.

I'm looking for any updates on this Roswell news.

edit on 9-12-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This Haut, or whatever his name is, is just another (in this case dead) person to come out with more unsubstantiated claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You know?

I think that if ET's really did crash in Roswell in 1947 that NOBODY could keep it secret. Not even Stalin could have done it. I know if it were me NOTHING could stop me from telling the truth. People are terrible at keeping secrets. That's a fact. They're even worse at shutting up.

It's just more glop from the ufology community. Remember, they need your money too. If they had to actually live an honest living, they'd have to work, and that has them scared.

Get some glop! You know you like it:

edit on 9-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join